SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

chipsranger 06-03-18 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipsranger (Post 2555820)
Acquired SH5 on Steam

:hmmm:

chipsranger 06-03-18 03:01 PM

Uplay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chipsranger (Post 2555816)
Loading screen :hmmm:

Do I have to convert steam? I run SH5 by Uplay.
:hmmm:

vdr1981 06-03-18 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipsranger (Post 2555833)
Do I have to convert steam? I run SH5 by Uplay.
:hmmm:

Probably...:hmm2:

chipsranger 06-03-18 05:05 PM

Loading screen lock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chipsranger (Post 2555816)
Loading screen :hmmm:

Locks in the loading screen more or less at 70%

chipsranger 06-03-18 05:09 PM

Loading screen lock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2555815)
"Loading" screen or "black" screen? Give it a couple of minutes...

Locks in the loading screen more or less at 70%

THEBERBSTER 06-03-18 05:18 PM

Hi chips
Quote:

Do I have to convert steam? I run SH5 by Uplay.
No.

Uplay, Ubisoft, Amazon and other download sites provide a straight forward game.
Some downloads often come already updated to v1.2 and are ready to play.
Only the SH5 STEAM download has to be converted so it can use the Generic Patcher.
Peter

chipsranger 06-03-18 05:23 PM

Loading screen lock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2555846)
Hi chips
No.
Uplay, Ubisoft, Amazon and other download sites provide a straight forward game.
Some downloads often come already updated to v1.2 and are ready to play.
Only the SH5 STEAM download has to be converted so it can use the Generic Patcher.
Peter

Thank you
I will do a new clean installation of SH5 and I will not convert it
:Kaleun_Salute:

chipsranger 06-03-18 07:32 PM

Loading screen lock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2555846)
Hi chips
No.
Uplay, Ubisoft, Amazon and other download sites provide a straight forward game.
Some downloads often come already updated to v1.2 and are ready to play.
Only the SH5 STEAM download has to be converted so it can use the Generic Patcher.
Peter

After the clean install of SH5 Uplay and the installation of TWoS V2.2 the loading screen stays the same
Locked in plus or minus 70%

https://postimg.cc/image/awenvkebb/

THEBERBSTER 06-04-18 06:28 AM

Hi chips
Did you start the stock game before TWOS
It is important that you read the installation instructions even though you use the TWOS installer.

Quote:

Setup notes:
In order to verify your installation process, make sure to launch stock v1.2.0 game at least once
before you install TWoS megamod.


Have you updated your game?
Post #5 Update SH5 From v1.0.5.0 To v1.2.0 Immediately After Installing > Pictorial

Post #417 How To Run The SH5.exe As Administrator > Pictorial
Peter

chipsranger 06-04-18 08:57 AM

Locked loading screen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2555905)
Hi chips
Did you start the stock game before TWOS
It is important that you read the installation instructions even though you use the TWOS installer.


Have you updated your game?
Post #5 Update SH5 From v1.0.5.0 To v1.2.0 Immediately After Installing > Pictorial

Post #417 How To Run The SH5.exe As Administrator > Pictorial
Peter

Good Morning
Yes, I did all this procedure.
Will I have to buy the game as a dvd?
Thank you

chipsranger 06-04-18 09:02 AM

Loading screen lock
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2555905)
Hi chips
Did you start the stock game before TWOS
It is important that you read the installation instructions even though you use the TWOS installer.


Have you updated your game?
Post #5 Update SH5 From v1.0.5.0 To v1.2.0 Immediately After Installing > Pictorial

Post #417 How To Run The SH5.exe As Administrator > Pictorial
Peter

see the link :06:

https://postimg.cc/image/4nggzi2qv/

THEBERBSTER 06-04-18 04:51 PM

Hi chips
Quote:

Will I have to buy the game as a dvd?
Not compulsory.

Nothing wrong with buying a download version except that you do not own anything tangible for your money.

With a dvd you have something you own and can see it and is likely to at least retain its value.
It is also easier to install from a dvd plus you have the option to select a custom installation over a default one.

Quote:

see the link
Stock game main menu v1.2.0


Peter

chipsranger 06-04-18 08:04 PM

Loading screen locked
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2556019)
Hi chips
Not compulsory.
Nothing wrong with buying a download version except that you do not own anything tangible for your money.

With a dvd you have something you own and can see it and is likely to at least retain its value.
It is also easier to install from a dvd plus you have the option to select a custom installation over a default one.

Stock game main menu v1.2.0

Peter

I solved the problem, it was a Bank program that was in the background
Removi, program name: Warsaw Itau Brazil
Now everything normal ... thanks THEBERBSTER:Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Applaud:

palmic 06-05-18 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2556019)
Hi chips
Not compulsory.
Nothing wrong with buying a download version except that you do not own anything tangible for your money.

With a dvd you have something you own and can see it and is likely to at least retain its value.
It is also easier to install from a dvd plus you have the option to select a custom installation over a default one.

Stock game main menu v1.2.0

Peter

I like vinyls because of this, while i still dont like DVDs because they can brake. Steam game is forever. :)

THEBERBSTER 06-05-18 09:39 AM

Hi p
Quote:

while i still dont like DVDs because they can brake.
Have you ever tried to break a dvd/cd on purpose?

You would have to be very clumsy or careless to break one of these.
Peter


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.