SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter III (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ideas for a game (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=247623)

pedrohff170 12-09-20 12:06 PM

Ideas for a game

Recently, i was planning my next patrol in silent hunter 3, and i had this ideas:
There should be a subsim game that make you feel like a real person, with hungry, sleep, thirst, etc.
Another idea is to let you get out of the boat when you are docked or in a lifeboat. And more: when you are docked, you could walk through the city, go to a hotel, and use time compression until your next patrol or look your boat being repaired and loaded. You could even go to the nightclub in first person at the night before your patrol.

My English is not good. Please, correct what i wrote wrong

derstosstrupp 12-09-20 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrohff170 (Post 2712547)
Recently, i was planning my next patrol in silent hunter 3, and i had this ideas:
There should be a subsim game that make you feel like a real person, with hungry, sleep, thirst, etc.
Another idea is to let you get out of the boat when you are docked or in a lifeboat. And more: when you are docked, you could walk through the city, go to a hotel, and use time compression until your next patrol or look your boat being repaired and loaded. You could even go to the nightclub in first person at the night before your patrol.

My English is not good. Please, correct what i wrote wrong

All great ideas! Check out Crush Depth in my signature, and jump on the Discord and share your input there as well. A lot of these elements are being contemplated as part of the development.:up:

pedrohff170 12-09-20 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derstosstrupp (Post 2712610)
All great ideas! Check out Crush Depth in my signature, and jump on the Discord and share your input there as well. A lot of these elements are being contemplated as part of the development.:up:

It seems a great game. In wich chat in the discord server should i share it?

Sean C 12-10-20 01:47 AM

Your English is good.

pedrohff170 12-10-20 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathaniel B. (Post 2712658)
Your English is good.

Thank you! I think i will change my signature

FeatsOfStrength 12-10-20 06:39 PM

The ideal U-Boat simulator would let you fully explore the submarine whilst allowing a simulation level of SH3 with an RPG style story on shore between patrols. That would be the perfect game and modern graphics, hell through VR compatibility in there too.

pedrohff170 12-11-20 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeatsOfStrength (Post 2712798)
The ideal U-Boat simulator would let you fully explore the submarine whilst allowing a simulation level of SH3 with an RPG style story on shore between patrols. That would be the perfect game and modern graphics, hell through VR compatibility in there too.

Exactly!

pedrohff170 12-11-20 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeatsOfStrength (Post 2712798)

It could be applied to some flight simulators like IL2 Sturmovik too