SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Muckenberg 11-12-18 12:58 PM

Thanks Vecko. :Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Applaud:

Captain_AJ 11-12-18 04:58 PM

Tahnk You vecko

Thank you VDR Best Mod that has ever been for SH5

Sniper450 11-12-18 05:52 PM

verify version

How would I verify that I downloaded the latest version (2.2.9) correctly. I didn't notice a version on the splash screen while the game was loading.

fitzcarraldo 11-12-18 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper450 (Post 2576906)
How would I verify that I downloaded the latest version (2.2.9) correctly. I didn't notice a version on the splash screen while the game was loading.

I have the 2.2.9 text in the upper left of the display.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Fifi 11-13-18 03:22 AM

Ok, started new campaign after patching V2.2X to V2.2.9

Encountered 2 strange things:

- my contact distance for reports is still 400km (up right screen)

- i lost my clock :o
Clicking O, or clicking the officer icon then the clock doesn’t bring it...
That’s very annoying for real nav indeed :yep:

Do i have to reinstall the whole TWOS, using the full download instead of the upgrade patch? :hmmm:

ÉDIT:

Ah crap!, deleting the Draggable TDW solved my clock issue (as always, but forgot about)

Fifi 11-13-18 04:55 AM

Game is fluent as ever :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

I noticed after selecting a mission in bunker, we now directly access the sub without any loading :up:
Well i hope this is normal :D

ÉDIT: Ah, it seems it’s only for very first patrol, second patrol had the regular loading

Sniper450 11-13-18 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2576932)
I have the 2.2.9 text in the upper left of the display.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Thank you!

ironcold 11-13-18 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2576960)
Ah crap!, deleting the Draggable TDW solved my clock issue (as always, but forgot about)

Sorry for asking this - can you explain a little bit clearer the way you solved this? miss my clock too

Fifi 11-13-18 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironcold (Post 2577080)
Sorry for asking this - can you explain a little bit clearer the way you solved this? miss my clock too

In main root TWOS folder, scrolling down you’ll see plenty files ending by Draggable TDW. Delete all of them and start game. It will automatically create new ones...and probably good ones :yep:

Cybermat47 11-13-18 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2576971)
Game is fluent as ever :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

I noticed after selecting a mission in bunker, we now directly access the sub without any loading :up:
Well i hope this is normal :D

ÉDIT: Ah, it seems it’s only for very first patrol, second patrol had the regular loading

That’s always happened when you start your career and immediately choose a mission. I never do it, though, because you can’t choose your torpedo loadout, equipment, or camouflage until you reload the bunker save.

ironcold 11-13-18 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2577088)
In main root TWOS folder, scrolling down you’ll see plenty files ending by Draggable TDW. Delete all of them and start game. It will automatically create new ones...and probably good ones :yep:

work´s! thank you :)

Fifi 11-14-18 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybermat47 (Post 2577111)
That’s always happened when you start your career and immediately choose a mission. I never do it, though, because you can’t choose your torpedo loadout, equipment, or camouflage until you reload the bunker save.

That’s why we have to save and load back before very first mission...i experienced it when first plane showed up... stock conning tower without flak gun :timeout: :haha:

Anyway, new version is amazing, and my black screen loading time dropped from around 3mn to 1mn 30 :)

@ Vecko:

Is there a way to get only the German flag, and not the pirate one?

Cybermat47 11-14-18 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2577134)
Is there a way to get only the German flag, and not the pirate one?

You should be able to edit the .eqp files of the player u-boats to only show one flag. The parts you need to edit are near the bottom, and instructions on editing the file are in the same section.

Fifi 11-14-18 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybermat47 (Post 2577169)
You should be able to edit the .eqp files of the player u-boats to only show one flag. The parts you need to edit are near the bottom, and instructions on editing the file are in the same section.

It worked :up:
Thanks mate :Kaleun_Cheers:

u crank 11-14-18 02:14 PM

^^^

Reported as spam. :down: