SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [TEC] Mod Tools, HowTo (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=162702)

BIGREG 03-08-12 12:44 PM

:salute: Hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Steel (Post 1851634)

Salut,

PrintScreen s'il vous plait. :yep:

What do you want as printscreen :06: ( shadows errors,UVW map for the radar,shadow map )

Silent Steel 03-09-12 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGREG (Post 1851851)
:salute: Hi
What do you want as printscreen :06: ( shadows errors,UVW map for the radar,shadow map )

The UI with the control buttons and of course the other ones if possible.

:yep:

quink99 03-24-12 02:08 PM

A MOD tool which can really help!

After being around the forum for about nine months I just stumbled across a wonderful guide to help you both understand and correct a lot of MOD conflict problems. Read it over and then select the appropriate method and I think you'll find it can make a big difference.

Here's the guide;

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1228828&postcount=1

Thanks, Weber

redfox1234 04-13-12 02:43 AM

thanks

thanks for the info......

dottore 09-09-12 08:44 PM

I hope this is the good thread

I finished my script to carry navigational data and time from Page Default Hud to Stellarium startup.ssc file. I would like this to do for locate position of celestial objects and to calculate my position with triangulation. I cannot use the ingame sextant because gives me very inaccurate measures.

In Scriptmanager it works, but doesn't if I disable the modtools. It only works if I apply the changes. How can I script to work by example if I save the game?

Code:

#Stellarium
def MakeFile(file_name):

# python path below use \\
    temp_path = 'C:\\Program files\\Stellarium\\scripts\\' + file_name
    file = open(temp_path, 'w')
    file.write('')
    file.close()
MakeFile('startup.ssc')
latitudealpha = PageDefaultHud_MapGroup_Mapcontrol.SubmarineContact.Location.X
longitudealpha = PageDefaultHud_MapGroup_Mapcontrol.SubmarineContact.Location.Y
latitudealpha2 = float(latitudealpha) / 120000
longitudealpha2 = float(longitudealpha) / 120000
stella=open("c:\\Program files\\Stellarium\\scripts\\startup.ssc", 'w')
a = 'core.setDate("'+str(Game.CurrentGameDateTime)+'");\n'+'core.setObserverLocation('+str(longitudealpha2)+','+' '+str(latitudealpha2)+', 10, 0, "1");'
b = str(a)
c = list(b)
c[18]  = ':'
c[21] = ':'
c[24] = 'T'
c[25] = ''
d = "".join(c)
stella.write(d)
stella.close()
#end of stellarium

I really appreciate your kind help. Thank you in advance.

GT182 09-09-12 09:24 PM

One thing to add to Weber's wisdom...... it's been said before but has probably been missed by those new to Sh5 and the installing of mods.

If a mod you want to install with JSGME has documentation in it, remove it before you add it to the Mods folder. It's unneccessary to install them with the mod, and besides that they can and will corrupt an install. I've found that out my self, the hard way.

When you take the documents folder out of a mod, rename it with the mod's name so you know what you need to find if you have to read the document of a certain mod.

Silent Steel 09-10-12 01:06 AM

@ GT182

Seconded in all possible ways

Nicolas 10-09-12 05:56 AM

Hello,
I would like to know if there is any documentation listing the functions that can be called to the game from a script and what they are for. ?

tonschk 10-09-12 06:03 AM

I was completely unaware about this, thank you GT182:salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT182 (Post 1932271)
One thing to add to Weber's wisdom...... it's been said before but has probably been missed by those new to Sh5 and the installing of mods.

If a mod you want to install with JSGME has documentation in it, remove it before you add it to the Mods folder. It's unneccessary to install them with the mod, and besides that they can and will corrupt an install. I've found that out my self, the hard way.

chrysanthos 11-29-12 12:36 PM

maybe this is the right topic so i gonna give it a shot....i want to change the controls from silent hunter 5 to 4....how can i do that please?

volodya61 11-29-12 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrysanthos (Post 1968093)
maybe this is the right topic so i gonna give it a shot....i want to change the controls from silent hunter 5 to 4....how can i do that please?

:06: Maybe you meant this - http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=168297

chrysanthos 11-30-12 06:39 AM

well thank you very much for the program but i remember that there is another option like you change inside a cfg file some orders....wich i dont know what configuration file is on 5.....

THE_MASK 02-17-13 05:05 AM

Goblin says i cannot save dat files ?

busman 02-24-13 01:32 AM

cool

eka 04-02-15 04:23 AM

I am not able to see images (also with right mouse button).
is it my problem or thread pb?

thx