SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

OLZS 02-29-24 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904383)
Hey OLZS..Good evening..:salute:
Your TDW_GenericPatcher settings have you seen your deck wash..
as well as engine management.
after what says yagura could be a cause too..But I doubt it because the storms are not really violent unless you use a specific mod..maybe a "fresh installed" on another machine if you have one ..
Personally I used the DynEnv v2.9 - 8.c Wave Mechanics - Hurricane mod..I didn't have this problem..:ping:

Hi! The reason was that the decks were flooded at a depth of 7.2 meters. These are the default TWoS settings. I changed the flooding of the decks by 7 meters and everything began to work as it should. And my binoculars started working.

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-29-24 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLZS (Post 2904388)
Hi! The reason was that the decks were flooded at a depth of 7.2 meters. These are the default TWoS settings. I changed the flooding of the decks by 7 meters and everything began to work as it should. And my binoculars started working.

yep... business resumes...good:yep::yeah:

On the other hand, what is beyond me, I am at 7m.20 and I have no problem..
Another subject: Be careful when "saving" in my Polish campaign.. avoid "saving" too close to the shores..ships.. there is "CtD" similar to the silent hunter 3.. 4 series. 5..

Aktungbby 02-29-24 05:10 PM

Welcome aboard!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacingClub (Post 2904155)
Hi everyone, does someone here knows how to successfully initiate a campaign transfer when you reach the ending date of coastal waters? I'm playing the steam version with ubisoft connect on windows 10

RacingClub!:Kaleun_Salute:...finally on the surface after 9 years' 'silent running'!:up::

OLZS 02-29-24 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904392)
yep... business resumes...good:yep::yeah:

On the other hand, what is beyond me, I am at 7m.20 and I have no problem..
Another subject: Be careful when "saving" in my Polish campaign.. avoid "saving" too close to the shores..ships.. there is "CtD" similar to the silent hunter 3.. 4 series. 5..

Ok. Thanks Herr Kaleun! :salute:

michaeljcaboose9 04-20-24 08:27 PM

Contact reports and sub AI

Hello, first post on here but I had a question for something I haven't been able to find searching the forums and Google. Do AI subs ever attack when I send contact reports? I've had subs come and say and look like they are attacking but have yet to see them do anything.