SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 03-26-19 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverDn (Post 2599535)
H This is the only official download location?

Yes.

THEBERBSTER 03-26-19 05:11 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > SilverDN
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

SilverDn 03-26-19 05:13 PM

Hi yeah I'm hitting 11 hours to download it now, its hitting under 40kb/s. No other way to get my hands on this mod?

SilverDn 03-26-19 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2599547)
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > SilverDN
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

Thank you very much!

Tonci87 03-30-19 05:59 PM

Guys it is August 1940, but I quite often see ships with the flag of Panama sailing in British convoys. Am I allowed to sink those?
Panama should be neutral until December 13, 1941. But one harbour inside of Panama is red. Is that a bug? :hmmm:

vdr1981 03-31-19 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonci87 (Post 2600394)
Guys it is August 1940, but I quite often se ships with the flag of Panama sailing in British convoys. Am I allowed to sink those?

Yes...

Tonci87 03-31-19 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2600437)
Yes...

OK, thank you :up:
But is it intended that Panama is hostile at that point in the war?

vdr1981 03-31-19 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonci87 (Post 2600439)
OK, thank you :up:
But is it intended that Panama is hostile at that point in the war?

There are lot of Panamanian ships in allied convoys in game so I made them to be valid targets well before the actual historic date. Not the most elegant solution but it works.

johnysed 03-31-19 08:15 AM

Sonar guy crash

Hi, when I try to click on my sonar guy to use my skill points the game crashes.
Has anyone encounter same problem? Thanks

fitzcarraldo 03-31-19 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnysed (Post 2600479)
Hi, when I try to click on my sonar guy to use my skill points the game crashes.
Has anyone encounter same problem? Thanks

The icons below or the 3D guy?

I don´t have that problem.

Try with right click on the icons, or in the crew control display.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

XenonSurf 04-05-19 04:18 AM

I'm playing 2.2.10.
I have loaded the mod 'TWOS UIcmd_Radio Reports_Auto Target ID'.

This doesn't seem to work as intended anymore compared to previous versions. The 'report' icon of the radio man will stay grey, so I cannot identify ship. Or what's the new procedure?
What I did is: Lock target, ordered follow target, switch to Manual TDC, select radio man icon > I cannot select 'Reports'.

Also, what about the Battlestations Level 2? Is this gone? No trace anymore of it in the crew icons to select it, meaning it will change the procedure about the correct Deck Gun handling. How is this done now (if changed)?

Thanks,

vdr1981 04-05-19 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenonSurf (Post 2601399)
I'm playing 2.2.10.
I have loaded the mod 'TWOS UIcmd_Radio Reports_Auto Target ID'.

This doesn't seem to work as intended anymore compared to previous versions. The 'report' icon of the radio man will stay grey, so I cannot identify ship. Or what's the new procedure?
What I did is: Lock target, ordered follow target, switch to Manual TDC, select radio man icon > I cannot select 'Reports'.

Also, what about the Battlestations Level 2? Is this gone? No trace anymore of it in the crew icons to select it, meaning it will change the procedure about the correct Deck Gun handling. How is this done now (if changed)?

Thanks,

Radio man? Try weapons officer instead. :yep:

BS lvl 2 is also there (watch officer), nothing has changed...

XenonSurf 04-05-19 04:45 AM

Yes indeed, my fault, thanks Veko :salute:

vdr1981 04-05-19 05:37 PM

Just a small update to consolidate few stuff, download links are in my signature...Enjoy and happy hunting! :salute:

v 2.2.11 Changelog:
- Added Gutted's solution for annoying repetitive crew voices when using certain in-game functions: torpedo settings (salvo, depth, speed, pistol settings), map course plotting ect...
- The visual sensor affected by available light for all AI units modifier has been changed from 0.0 to 0.5. This should effectively reduce overall spotting distance of all in game AI units. (Disable all patches in your Generic Patcher and restore the snapshot again to activate the changes*)
- External torpedoes reserves transfer cool-down time has been reduced from seven to two days.(this tweak requires new campaign start*)
- Reduced accuracy of 3-inch and 4.7-inch guns used on some allied merchant ships.
- Special thanks to the latest outstanding TWoS supporters/donors: Michael Von Franck, Charles Dellipizzi, Stephen Allen and Robert Lansdell.

:Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Salute:

fitzcarraldo 04-05-19 08:06 PM

Hi Vecko:

I note your link for MF TWoS 2.2.11 UPDATE is for the FULL VERSION.

I could access the update ONLY via your MF page. The direct link is wrong.

Many thanks for the new update! Downloading now.

Fitzcarrado :Kaleun_Salute: