SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

THE_MASK 02-07-14 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo82 (Post 2172466)
I have no idea how to do that RAOBF work 100% I installed the mod from Sobers and mega mod The Wolves of Steel and always the same effect is. Maybe something has a version of the game for that. I have steam version, not the DVD. Probably not play this game. : (

Buy the dvd version :yep:

diablo82 02-08-14 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2172477)
Buy the dvd version :yep:

DVD version of the game help? What is the DVD version differs from steam?

THE_MASK 02-08-14 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo82 (Post 2172552)
DVD version of the game help? What is the DVD version differs from steam?

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181433

Capt. Sproutch 02-08-14 06:05 AM

About Dvd version and/or Steam version, i bought steam version before i realize that i will have issues with modding the game.

If i buy the game again and DL it @ ubistore, can i later mod the game and fix the exe like the DVD version?

Thanks submariners :)

vdr1981 02-08-14 07:20 AM

I'm working on the new version of the megamod, some of changes will be:

- OH II v2.4
- MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1
- Optional patch for TDW real navigation
- Optional patch for Sober's underwater views
- Optional patch for Tscharlii's realistic hydrophones
- RPM Hydrophones mod will be removed until full compatibility with OHII and TDW New UI's is confirmed...

Txema 02-08-14 11:16 AM

Thank you very much, Vecko. It sounds great !!

Looking forward to the new version of the mod !!

:salute:

Txema

limkol 02-08-14 11:18 AM

Sounds good Vecko. Your hard work is appreciated.:salute:

vdr1981 02-08-14 06:12 PM

New version is uploaded. Check first post for more information and installation instructions.

Previous version is shifted to 2nd post.

ZAGOR64BZ 02-08-14 07:03 PM

:up:You're my hero man!!!!! Really love your mega-mod, but I'm a "80% reality" kinda guy..lol....seriously...hope one day that I'll be getting a grasp at Real nav, so to further increase the fun of the game..but for now I'll enjoy the easier version...
TNX MAN!!!:yeah:

vdr1981 02-08-14 07:41 PM

Just noticed strange plotting tools bug again...:hmmm:

I'll upload the fix shortly...

Txema 02-08-14 09:20 PM

Hi Vecko,

First of all, thank you very much for the new version of the supermod !!

The new realism options (real navigation, underwater visibility...) are much appreciated.

Let me ask a question: I have noticed that you have gone back to NewUI 7_4_0, while you were using 7_5_0 in the previous version... Why have you done it?

Thank you very much again for all your work in the supermod !!

Txema

Capt.Warner 02-08-14 09:28 PM

Thanks for the megamod, I have only just recently come back to sh5 and have had nothing but headaches due to clashing mods, hopefully this will take care of it.

The only thing I must do now is have some patience on learning the ways of this game again.

cheers. :Kaleun_Cheers:

J0313 02-08-14 11:07 PM

Problem with Option Editor!

Just made the switch to the new version and when I try to open the .py file with the viewer I get this error message........... Invalid option entry found. Option value contains menu entry that exceeds Max string property @ line number 1920. Now how do I fix this?

Capt.Warner 02-09-14 12:57 AM

Just having a slight problem with the mod, how do I lock onto my target, explored all officer menus and also tried the spacebar but cannot seem to lock onto an enemy ship, besides this all has been well with the mod... thanks

vdr1981 02-09-14 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txema (Post 2172918)
Hi Vecko,

First of all, thank you very much for the new version of the supermod !!

The new realism options (real navigation, underwater visibility...) are much appreciated.

Let me ask a question: I have noticed that you have gone back to NewUI 7_4_0, while you were using 7_5_0 in the previous version... Why have you done it?

Thank you very much again for all your work in the supermod !!

Txema

Purely testing purposes...Next update will probably be based on 7.5.0 and until then maybe it will become official .Casual SH5 player wont see much of the difference...

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0313 (Post 2172931)
Just made the switch to the new version and when I try to open the .py file with the viewer I get this error message........... Invalid option entry found. Option value contains menu entry that exceeds Max string property @ line number 1920. Now how do I fix this?

Are you sure that you've opened right .py file?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt.Warner (Post 2172940)
Just having a slight problem with the mod, how do I lock onto my target, explored all officer menus and also tried the spacebar but cannot seem to lock onto an enemy ship, besides this all has been well with the mod... thanks

Press "space" then 'X'...
'