SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 05-29-16 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojanpopovic (Post 2407918)
. Can somebody tell me about this?

Maybe if you enhance your question with more info, some ingame screenshoots , screenshot of your JSGME ect...

EDIT:

So? :hmm2:

vdr1981 05-29-16 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LCQ_SH (Post 2407803)
just for my knowledge, has this function being disabled? I can activate it during gameplay but it only lasts no more than 3 sec and it does consumes chief's engine morale :hmmm: I only have TWoS mod :salute:

Nope...Only speed bonus has been reduced from 3kn to something like 0.6 kn...Ability duration should be the same and certainly longer than 3sec...
We are not talking here about ability duration with TC enabled , right? :)

KaleuJona 05-29-16 07:44 AM

career Tracker ?!

What is all this talking about some "career tracker"?
I would like to see my rating, because i'm still stuck with VIIA and i cant find it....

Bojanpopovic 05-29-16 08:51 AM

I think my question is clear enough. When i submerge my sub, i can't move it by clickin on speed gears in the left down corner, can't do it by clicking arrow keys button neither. I can move my sub(while submerged) only if i hold left ctrl and click with mouse on desired gear. When i order my officer silent run, all engines stop, or sub is going with max speed. Is this bug? Is there chance i can move my sub normaly, or only way is with crtl(as described up there)? Thank you.

vdr1981 05-29-16 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleuJona (Post 2407959)
What is all this talking about some "career tracker"?
I would like to see my rating, because i'm still stuck with VIIA and i cant find it....

You can check your "PlayerCurrentRating=" score in CareerTrack.upc file from your last gamesave...

fitzcarraldo 05-29-16 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2407914)
Are you sure, Happy Times campaign ends on 1st march 1941 and Mare Nostrum campaign starts on 15th march 1941 ? :hmm2:

Actually the end date of MN campaign is 1st December 1941...

If you find your self in patrol after MN ending date and without any visible objectives in the upper left corner of your nav map (for example 3rd December 1941), that means that your campaign transfer screen was not initiated and you will have to do my campaign workaround...

I may create an example with pictures of correctly triggered campaign transfer ...:yep:

Sure, a mistake with the years. Also, I´m now in "Battle of Mediterranean", not in "Mare Nostrum". (Access via silentotto).

I´m now on 12/18/1941, docked at Pantelleria, Med Sea.

I see three objetives (Battle of the Mediterranean, via Silentotto):

Patrol Western Med Area of Operatons and Second Western Med Area of Operations:

Deadline: Sept 1, 1942.

Malta Supply Routes.

Deadline: August 01, 1942.

Rommel Supply Routes.

Deadline: Sept 1, 1942.

If I pass in patrol (not in bunker), the last deadline (Sept. 1, 1942), example: Sept 5, 1942...this means possible problems or I must pass the campaign exactly on 01 Sept, 1942?

Many thanks!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

vdr1981 05-29-16 10:33 AM

The campaign transfer screen should automatically pop-up when 1st September 1942 is reached.

Fitzcarraldo, have you ever actually see campaign transfer in SH5, with or without twos?:hmm2:

fitzcarraldo 05-29-16 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2408015)
The campaign transfer screen should automatically pop-up when 1st September 1942 is reached.

Fitzcarraldo, have you ever actually see campaign transfer in SH5, with or without twos?:hmm2:

Yes, but without WoS. And have CTDs and no transfers, etc. (with a poorly modded SH5 with OH).

Regards and many thanks!

vdr1981 05-29-16 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2408037)
Yes, but without WoS. And have CTDs and no transfers, etc. (with a poorly modded SH5 with OH).

Regards and many thanks!

This is what you should see...Note the dates...

http://s6.postimg.org/gzbh2g8h9/SH5_...9_18_04_51.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/kx3c5lkod/SH5_...9_18_05_03.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/86z3sicq5/SH5_...9_18_05_16.jpg

KaleuJona 05-29-16 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2407977)
You can check your "PlayerCurrentRating=" score in CareerTrack.upc file from your last gamesave...

sry...

fitzcarraldo 05-29-16 11:40 AM

Many thanks, Vecko. I´m a slow player of SH games, because my RL and because I like slow motion - low TC. I´m relatively new in TWoS and never passed a campaign with it. I am playing TWoS from 1.04 version. I´m learning - slowly - all the functions of the game. I´m not playing with RN, and use Wind and Smoke. I discover something new when I load a savegame and play.

From La Spezia to Pallenteria I see nothing to hunt, only axis ships. Docked in Pantelleria for trying the game (no CTD in port; there are some freighters and italian destroyers). Now departing from Pantelleria to the hunting zone of Malta. I hope I will see action there. No problems at the moment with the Med campaign in Battle of Mediterranean.

Best regards.

LCQ_SH 05-29-16 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2407948)
Nope...Only speed bonus has been reduced from 3kn to something like 0.6 kn...Ability duration should be the same and certainly longer than 3sec...
We are not talking here about ability duration with TC enabled , right? :)

Nope, hoho. No TC enabled. :hmmm: What do you think I should check then? I don't know what's going on here :/\\!!

Mod list:

WoS 1.05
update 13
Real nav.
Deckgun friendly wave
New torp explosion FX update
Rusted glory
Webster's better waterline.

Sjizzle 05-30-16 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LCQ_SH (Post 2408128)
Nope, hoho. No TC enabled. :hmmm: What do you think I should check then? I don't know what's going on here :/\\!!

Mod list:

WoS 1.05
update 13
Real nav.
Deckgun friendly wave
New torp explosion FX update
Rusted glory
Webster's better waterline.

what :o:doh::dead::/\\!! do u use SH4 mods with sh5 ???? Webster's better waterline. is a Silent Hunter 4 mod !!!!!!!
no wonder that u have problem with the game....do not enable any additional mods after TWOS this is writed with read in TWoS documentation too and was said more then 100 times on this forum .....

vudriga 05-30-16 09:54 AM

RPM Hydrophone mod, Compatible or not ?

Hey

A Question.Is RPM Hydrophone mod compatible wit your megamod.

RPM Hydrophone mod

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...86&postcount=1

It enables ship class identification by hydro.Pretty good idea.

THEBERBSTER 05-30-16 10:28 AM

A Warm Welcome Back To The Subsim Community > vudriga
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question) (Do not post your problems here if you have added additional mods to TWOS make a new thread)

Hydrophone ship identification has been removed from TWOS although it can be re-instated.