SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

dcb 01-21-14 09:02 AM

Many thanks

Many thanks for this megamod, to all those involved in it, with a particular mention to the soul of the project, vdr 1981:rock:

Just what I needed to fire up SH5 again.:up:

BigBANGtheory 01-21-14 02:25 PM

• "Step 2:
    Open Main.cfg file (my documents/SH5/cfg) and make following" Should be ..My Documents\SH5\data\cfg I think.
  • An average SH Captain 'Lost at Sea', is IMHO going to be resistant to Real Navigation, though I agree it should be aspirational.
  • I can't believe how much SH5 has improved, it really is playable now because of Modders thank you so much, and credit to the Dev team for allowing it to happen. I hope you are proud of your collective achievements.

vdr1981 01-21-14 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBANGtheory (Post 2166115)
[LIST] [*]"Step 2:
Open Main.cfg file (my documents/SH5/cfg) and make following" Should be ..My Documents\SH5\data\cfg I think.

Oups...I'll fix that!:oops:

Quote:

[*]An average SH Captain 'Lost at Sea', is IMHO going to be resistant to Real Navigation, though I agree it should be aspirational.

Dont be afraid of real navigation...If you use automated scripts for navigator it's almost the same like default route clicking solution. Everyone can handle that...

Sepp von Ch. 01-21-14 03:25 PM

Would be please possible to add into your megamod this mod with additional ships? Would be really great!

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=166

vdr1981 01-21-14 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepp von Ch. (Post 2166139)
Would be please possible to add into your megamod this mod with additional ships? Would be really great!

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=166

I really can't say...:hmmm:

Vegeta 01-21-14 04:24 PM

Thank you so much vdr1981 and to all of you modders out there that made this possible :subsim:

arnahud2 01-21-14 06:01 PM

That's a huge and really needed job.
Thank you so much vdr1981 & his team, you deserves :up: and :up: !!!!

vdr1981 01-21-14 08:38 PM

Anyone experiencing any problems with plotting tool and tool helper?:hmmm:

zeus 01-21-14 09:14 PM

the megamod this patched?

drexvil 01-21-14 11:39 PM

Quote:

• "Step 2:
  • An average SH Captain 'Lost at Sea', is IMHO going to be resistant to Real Navigation, though I agree it should be aspirational.
  • I can't believe how much SH5 has improved, it really is playable now because of Modders thank you so much, and credit to the Dev team for allowing it to happen. I hope you are proud of your collective achievements.

I second the option of disabling Real Navigation. This option would give many novices a stepping stone to true immersive play on our terms. I know it would open up a can of worms but I think it would help many captains.

Thanks for your time spent on this, this is long overdue. :salute:

THE_MASK 01-21-14 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drexvil (Post 2166312)
I second the option of disabling Real Navigation. This option would give many novices a stepping stone to true immersive play on our terms. I know it would open up a can of worms but I think it would help many captains.

Thanks for your time spent on this, this is long overdue. :salute:

Why , Real navigation is childs play to use . Even I can do it :yep:

Huginmunin 01-22-14 04:17 AM

Ahoi everyone,

I'm somewhat of a beginner in the SH5-scene and have been playing (with increasing risk of addiction :03:) it for about 4 months now. I've tried a few mods and am now very happy to see a new one. I had almost given up all hopes that any "mega modders" are still keeping an eye on this game.

I have a small question, that maybe someone can answer:
Is it possible to play this mod in German? Is there a German patch from another mod which would be compatible with this one? For example a mod from Ruby2000? His German mods are often for OHII and Opus Magnum both. I thought there would maybe be something that covers all language changes in Wolves of Steele.

I can of course play the mod in English, but am a German speaker and wouldn't mind playing the game completely in German if possible.

Dankeschön und gute Jagd Kaleuns! :salute:

Vegeta 01-22-14 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2166259)
Anyone experiencing any problems with plotting tool and tool helper?:hmmm:

Yes with tool helper on its offset but if you turn it off then no problem

Sjizzle 01-22-14 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huginmunin (Post 2166353)
Ahoi everyone,

I'm somewhat of a beginner in the SH5-scene and have been playing (with increasing risk of addiction :03:) it for about 4 months now. I've tried a few mods and am now very happy to see a new one. I had almost given up all hopes that any "mega modders" are still keeping an eye on this game.

I have a small question, that maybe someone can answer:
Is it possible to play this mod in German? Is there a German patch from another mod which would be compatible with this one? For example a mod from Ruby2000? His German mods are often for OHII and Opus Magnum both. I thought there would maybe be something that covers all language changes in Wolves of Steele.

I can of course play the mod in English, but am a German speaker and wouldn't mind playing the game completely in German if possible.

Dankeschön und gute Jagd Kaleuns! :salute:

as far is i know TDW UI have also german language IDK if this mega mod is in german language ,,,

vdr1981 01-22-14 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegeta (Post 2166374)
Yes with tool helper on its offset but if you turn it off then no problem

OK, I really cant understand why that hapeend but this patch should solve the problem. Install it anytime in patrol or in bunker...

The Wolves of Steel - 1.01 patch

Waiting for your reply...