SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Quarrels of forum participants (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=253038)

astvitaliy1982 06-30-22 04:29 AM

Quarrels of forum participants

Hello everyone) We all noticed that the topic of the conflict in Ukraine began to cause quarrels and disputes at a forum dedicated exclusively to submarines and the history of 1941-1945. I want to ask all of us not to quarrel and not to engage in confrontation with each other. There are not so many of us - people who love the SH3-SH5 theme and are trying to make it better. In any case, we can be counted on the fingers. This is counterproductive for all of us. We will lose much more if we all quarrel with each other and blame each other for things that we cannot influence in any way. I hope we will all have many more completed common projects. Projects that are created not by countries but by people. Projects that will remain after us and that will be played in 20 years or more.

Fifi 06-30-22 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astvitaliy1982 (Post 2816266)
Hello everyone) We all noticed that the topic of the conflict in Ukraine began to cause quarrels and disputes at a forum dedicated exclusively to submarines and the history of 1941-1945. I want to ask all of us not to quarrel and not to engage in confrontation with each other. There are not so many of us - people who love the SH3-SH5 theme and are trying to make it better. In any case, we can be counted on the fingers. This is counterproductive for all of us. We will lose much more if we all quarrel with each other and blame each other for things that we cannot influence in any way. I hope we will all have many more completed common projects. Projects that are created not by countries but by people. Projects that will remain after us and that will be played in 20 years or more.

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: :Kaleun_Cheers:

Bilge_Rat 06-30-22 06:18 AM

yes, there is a thread in the "General Topics" forum if anyone wants to discuss the current Russia-Ukraine conflict.

If someone is posting anywhere else, the post should be reported to the moderators.

Jimbuna 06-30-22 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astvitaliy1982 (Post 2816266)

You come across any problems, simply report the post in question and Neal or myself (whichever of us are online at the time) will certainly give it careful consideration.

Onkel Neal 06-30-22 10:59 AM

Thanks for this post, I agree with your thoughts. We want to keep this forum focused on submarine games, not politics. As Bilge_Rat pointed out, there is a thread for that in General Topics if you wish; but even there we should all agree not to get carried away on a person to person level.

thank you/spaceeba
Neal