SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Game: Intro, Rules, FAQ, & Aftermath (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184790)

Tarrasque 06-25-11 04:03 PM

According to Lord Justice, he was part of the group...

I'm confused now.

Task Force 06-25-11 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1690932)
Well, nobody seemed to spot Vendor, and he's not posting anything, so I sort of assumed you asked him to come and he failed to show up.

But he could actualy have a secret and thinks being quiet is the best way to not draw too much attention!

Tarrasque 06-25-11 04:04 PM

Or just can't get to a computer to post at the moment :hmmm:

Raptor1 06-25-11 04:04 PM

Lord Justice was telling them to come, that doesn't mean they did. How about we just conclude he's not there until he shows up himself?

Lord Justice 06-25-11 04:05 PM

well I was ordered to collect the ratings !! he can pick up as the story progresses

Task Force 06-25-11 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1690938)
Or just can't get to a computer to post at the moment :hmmm:

Meh, thats just just what he wants you to think!!!

Lord Justice 06-25-11 04:08 PM

we have not got time to keep playing jackanorry with each other and checking who is on line every min.

Tinman764 06-25-11 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 1690907)
"again with Tinman. I'm speaking to the Englishman tied to the table and Tinman unties him. The both exit the room like I do not exist. Perhaps I am just the gardener afterall. No worries....I think Tinman will bury himself by the way Nisgeis handles him."

Back to gardening....and observing...(sly smile)

haha! my bad, I thought it was just oberon and his human eating dog in there

Oberon 06-25-11 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1690939)
Lord Justice was telling them to come, that doesn't mean they did. How about we just conclude he's not there until he shows up himself?

I second this motion.

Raptor1 06-25-11 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Justice (Post 1690945)
we have not got time to keep playing jackanorry with each other and checking who is on line every min.

Yes, but the problem is that he has not posted anything so far.

The Enigma 06-25-11 04:12 PM

May be it was Vendor who killed the Cook Bakkels :hmmm: and now he's keeping low profile.

Lord Justice 06-25-11 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1690954)
Yes, but the problem is that he has not posted anything so far.

I know, and pioneer keeps going on one man adventures, as long as he finds us a route. Ok I got you Jim back, from work detail lets crack on!!

Takeda Shingen 06-25-11 04:45 PM

Also, with about 5 hours left, we should work on the lynching process. Someone has to die today.

Onkel Neal 06-25-11 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon (Post 1690931)
Well hang on, where IS Vendor, I mean he clearly slept through it all and hasn't said anything since this started. Let's not start roleplaying for other people here otherwise it's going to get confusing.

Yes, exactly. Vendor is MIA in real life, so he's still asleep in the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen (Post 1690986)
Also, with about 5 hours left, we should work on the lynching process. Someone has to die today.

Great idea, of course, it doesn't make sense for the Brits to pick a German to lynch and visa versa, but go ahead and vote for anyone on either side. :) I'll manage the story details, ex; if a German is voted to be lynched, then the escapee will be credited with slitting his throat. If a Brit is picked, the Germans will line him up for a firing squad. Will that work?

and the Commandant has to decide who is on leave, and who if anyone makes a trip to the dungeon tonight.
Captain R can appoint the next escapee/scout for the night.

Tarrasque 06-25-11 04:52 PM

Problem is why lynch?

Both sides think it's a human doing it.

The paranoia's not there. Yet!:haha:

Needs a few more deaths I reckon before both sides are willing to arbitrarily kill random people.