SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 05-30-17 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestart44 (Post 2487569)
is there still the bug about the torpedo guy?

Of course not...TDW Generic patcher will fix this stock issue.

Lestart44 05-30-17 07:07 PM

thanks

thanks vdr1981 :Kaleun_Salute:

Lestart44 05-31-17 08:46 AM

sorry ones again . i have a question about the engine room sound. outside the uboot i hear the engine louder than inside. and when I'm going to the engine room sound its really quiet. can i do something with that? like louder engine inside sound ore something? :Kaleun_Salute:

vdr1981 05-31-17 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestart44 (Post 2487727)
sorry ones again . i have a question about the engine room sound. outside the uboot i hear the engine louder than inside. and when I'm going to the engine room sound its really quiet.

Not in my game...:hmmm:

vdr1981 05-31-17 04:04 PM

I'm uploading modified TWoS 2.0 installers which will:

- Create JSGME, KSDCommander and OptionsFileEditor/Viewer desktop shortcuts once the megamod is extracted.
- Main TWoS 2.0 installer will also now contain latest TWoS v2.0.x update and required directx_Jun2010_redist installation which will pop-up automatically once the megamod is extracted.
- New installer icons featuring letter "W" (for Wolves)

Lestart44 05-31-17 05:36 PM

i found the issues it was my fault sorry. because of the mod i use DBSM_Speech_1_0_4. thanks for the help :Kaleun_Salute:

GeneralDeath99 06-01-17 12:57 AM

Just a quick question about the radio messages the BdU sends to you, are they completely random at times? What i mean is, the first few new campaigns i've played, starting off in the Baltic operations against Poland, I'd receive a few messages that didn't need to be deciphered. Examples were like one telling me that hostile operation were to begin at 4:45, and another one talking about not to sink english or other vessels just yet. I've started some new campaigns and noticed that these messages don't seem to appear at the beginning. Is this a bug/glitch? or meant to be random? Doesnt make sence an important message like that wouldnt be sent, ya know?

(Note, yes encrypted messages still do come in, just not the other ones)

Update: I timed compressed myself all the way to the first Polish DD at around 64x the speed as soon as i left Memel, could this be why?

vdr1981 06-01-17 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralDeath99 (Post 2487860)
I've started some new campaigns and noticed that these messages don't seem to appear at the beginning. Is this a bug/glitch?

Could be, I've noticed the same but I'm not entirely sure is it intentional or a glitch...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneralDeath99 (Post 2486304)
So after you checked the "Run this program as an administrator" and the "Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7" in the SH5.exe application in your SH5 folder, your game no longer had the black box in the corner or those smaller ones in the middle of your screen?

I've done the same thing and even installed/updated Directx9 but it seems to still be there.

Running a non-steam version, downloaded the game correctly and everything. including the mod pack. Literally having the same problem in the first post you mentioned, just cant seem to find a way to fix it.

Also, yes i ran the desktop short cut as administrator

Any other suggestions?

Thank you

Care to share how did you solve the issue?

fitzcarraldo 06-01-17 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestart44 (Post 2487821)
i found the issues it was my fault sorry. because of the mod i use DBSM_Speech_1_0_4. thanks for the help :Kaleun_Salute:

Hi. Lestart:

I used DBSM mod some months ago (I think with TWoS 1.05), and it worked fine. But you MUST use the sh.sdl file of TWoS.

DBSM has his own sh.sdl file, overwriting that of TWoS. So, make a mod with the structure "original sh TWoS sound/Data/Sounds/sh.sdl" - this file should be TWoS file - take it from the main mod (data/sounds). And add it after DBSM, last in your list.

I´m not using the mod now, so I don´t know how works DBSM with TWoS 2.02. Try it....

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

GeneralDeath99 06-01-17 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2487927)
Could be, I've noticed the same but I'm not entirely sure is it intentional or a glitch...

Care to share how did you solve the issue?

I just uninstalled the game and deleted all SH5 related files and reinstalled the game and TWoS by following Empty Cup's install guide. Clean fresh install. Must have somehow messed something up first time installing. (Using non-steam version)

Also set the SH5.exe to run as administrator while change the compatibility to Windows 7 and checking 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' in the compatibility tab.

So far everything runs great. :up:

Nemeor_Gaming 06-02-17 05:52 AM

Same problem than Lestart44

I have the same problem than Lestart44, we can hear this part here at 14:01

https://youtu.be/Ve9O8FrPJr8?t=14m1s

But i don't have the mod : DBSM_Speech_1_0_4

Lestart44 06-02-17 11:57 AM

:)

hey i just delete all diesel sounds in the DBSM_Speech_1_0_4 folder now its working really fine :) :Kaleun_Salute:
maybe try this Nemeor_Gaming

thanks for the help fitzcarraldo :)

Nemeor_Gaming 06-02-17 03:09 PM

white uboat

Thanks Lestart44, but i don't have the DBSM_Speech_1_0_4 mod ^^

And the u-boot interior was white no ? I saw a lot of pictures of u-boat in internet and in the books (i can post the pictures here).

vdr1981 06-02-17 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemeor_Gaming (Post 2488152)
Thanks Lestart44, but i don't have the DBSM_Speech_1_0_4 mod ^^

And the u-boot interior was white no ? I saw a lot of pictures of u-boat in internet and in the books (i can post the pictures here).

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=7912

Nemeor_Gaming 06-02-17 03:37 PM

mod for change the color

Okay thanks vdr,

You can add a mod (who change the color in white) inside a new patch for twos ?

Thank you again,
Nemeor.