SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Leftydad 12-27-17 11:09 AM

Oh, I see you've replied. I'll try sending it to paypal@subsim.com

Leftydad 12-27-17 11:11 AM

Okay, I sent the $25 to paypal@subsim.com after logging into paypal. Thanks.

Onkel Neal 12-27-17 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftydad (Post 2533397)
I've tried three times yesterday and today to donate $25, but the transaction won't go through. Any suggestions? I can send you a screenshot of the message, but I can't see any way to attach an image.

James Larson

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftydad (Post 2533400)
Okay, I sent the $25 to paypal@subsim.com after logging into paypal. Thanks.

Thank you, sir! Your account has been upgraded. I will send you a PM with more details.

best wishes for the new year,
Neal

Red Devil 12-29-17 11:53 AM

I think my paypal subs is set up, so would send automatically, let me know if otherwise.

Paying with paypal - is there any way to mark it in the 'gift' dontation so that they dont remove their cut??

Jimbuna 12-30-17 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devil (Post 2533779)
I think my paypal subs is set up, so would send automatically, let me know if otherwise.

Paying with paypal - is there any way to mark it in the 'gift' dontation so that they dont remove their cut??

Only if you're sending money to a UK based account.

Onkel Neal 12-30-17 10:38 AM

Not that I know of, and I wouldn't worry about Paypal's cut, it's smaller than credit card merchant fees, and I do think they provide a really useful service. :up:

thanks for the support, you are the Man,
Neal

nitanthology 01-19-18 05:51 AM

Cancel Subscription Renewal

I currently have a 5$ subscription that is set to expire in April. The website says that I can choose whether or not to renew the subscription after that date. I would like my subscription to not renew in April but I'm not sure how to go about indicating that on the website.

Onkel Neal 01-19-18 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitanthology (Post 2537274)
I currently have a 5$ subscription that is set to expire in April. The website says that I can choose whether or not to renew the subscription after that date. I would like my subscription to not renew in April but I'm not sure how to go about indicating that on the website.

Thanks for the heads up, I will send you a PM with your cancel info.

cheers
Neal

Red Devil 01-21-18 02:25 PM

OK another question. If I go for Aces of the Deep' will it clash with my 'normal' $10, kill it, or be as well as.

Its ok, found it. I will have to cancel this subscription and do a new one, in June 2018

mcutchin 02-04-18 09:31 AM

Subscription Cancellation

Hi Neal,

Great site and service and have been happy to contribute over the years but need to cancel my automatic payment.

Thanks.

Onkel Neal 02-04-18 10:01 AM

Done

Hjeltnes 03-22-18 11:21 AM

Hello there good captains! I donated a while ago, but I'm currently unsure if I made it a monthly thing or not, can any admins help me out?

Onkel Neal 03-22-18 09:23 PM

Ahoy Hjeltnes!

The First Officer subscription will renew every 3 months, if you choose. Your subscription was not renewed and ended 10-24-2017.

Thanks for asking, and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Neal

Caveratks 03-26-18 11:38 AM

Hi. I made my donation a few days ago saw it added my user name to the tagline under donors aces of deep but i am unable to use the bonus mods area. Did i muck something up there? Just wanting to try out that Grey wolves mod it looks pretty sweet. Thanks!

THEBERBSTER 03-27-18 05:19 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Caveratks
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3-4-5 Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below