SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 03-10-17 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elder_gutknecht (Post 2471974)
So, Vecko, with the new update, if i have installed the game in the ubisoft launching folder, the update change the folder automatically once the update it's activated thru JSGME, so in the step 4, it isn't necessary to change the path for TDW
Am i right?

If you haven't received any error messages during the installation process (like this) then no, everything is OK...

EDIT
Quote:

Sorry another silly question
SH5 gold edition download thru uplay, must i check another languages (german) or the update has german voices included?
German voices are included since v1.06.07 update

elder_gutknecht 03-10-17 03:12 PM

Thanks, another great update as always

mikaelanderlund 03-11-17 03:47 AM

Nice update!!

Mikael:salute:

palmic 03-11-17 04:18 AM

Hi Vecko, I'm happy to say current twos version works perfect at my instance, back in business, thank you very much! :salute:

palmic 03-11-17 04:27 AM

... That moment when you start your patrol with mission infiltrating spy near Liverpool, start playing gramophone and first track is "wir gegen nach Engeland" :salute:

elder_gutknecht 03-11-17 08:58 AM

A couple of problems with new install, but solved easyly
SH5 golden edition uplay download an saved in the default ubisoft game launcher only english installation, after install the mods thru JSGME( general, update and wind& smoke)
To activate TDW properly i must change "GenericPatcher.cfg" to
ClientAreaWidth=1184
ClientAreaHeight=765
LanguagePackInUse=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0\LanguagePacks\Eng lish
CameraManager.act=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
EnvSim.act=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
kernel.dll=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
sh5.exe=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
SHCollisions.act=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
SHSim.act=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
SHSound.act=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
SH_NClient.dll=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
SimData.dll=C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5

When you start the game and create a new campaign, you canīt activate the uplay settings "start uplay without connection" you must start your new campaign with "start uplay withou connection" deactivated, after start your new campaign, you can activate this uplay setting
Saved games works fine and my game still have the original folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
Load ( game and saved) a little more quick

vdr1981 03-11-17 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elder_gutknecht (Post 2472127)
A couple of problems with new install, but solved easyly
SH5 golden edition uplay download an saved in the default ubisoft game launcher only english installation, after install the mods thru JSGME( general, update and wind& smoke)
To activate TDW properly i must change "GenericPatcher.cfg" to

That's per Generic Patcher's install instruction...No oddities there...

Quote:

When you start the game and create a new campaign, you canīt activate the uplay settings "start uplay without connection" you must start your new campaign with "start uplay withou connection" deactivated, after start your new campaign, you can activate this uplay setting
Saved games works fine and my game still have the original folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5
Load ( game and saved) a little more quick
Uplay sucks...That's why DVD version of the game (or at least a "virtual DVD" :rolleyes:) is always better solution...

elder_gutknecht 03-11-17 11:37 AM

Nothing that one who read this post can solve, if you bought the uplay version
Stable saved games ( update 6 i or h, canīt remenber)
Thanks again Vecko

mikaelanderlund 03-11-17 11:44 AM

I've lost the captain's face in Crew Management Page. There are now only a black frame. What has happened? Anyone who knows? :06:

vdr1981 03-11-17 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikaelanderlund (Post 2472163)
I've lost the captain's face in Crew Management Page. There are now only a black frame. What has happened? Anyone who knows? :06:

TWoS removed it...Ubisoft stock captain was a very angry dude, I didn't liked it...:)

mikaelanderlund 03-11-17 12:55 PM

:) :Kaleun_Cheers:

fitzcarraldo 03-11-17 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikaelanderlund (Post 2472163)

You can use TDW GUI Das Boot faces mod. And you will have Jurgen Prochnow as the Old Man. If you are a narcissistic Kaleun do your own selfie and put it in TWoS.

Regards

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

ironcold 03-11-17 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2472187)
You can use TDW GUI Das Boot faces mod. And you will have Jurgen Prochnow as the Old Man. If you are a narcissistic Kaleun do your own selfie and put it in TWoS.

Regards

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Is there a way to edit the Textfiles of Crew Management Page?

mikaelanderlund 03-11-17 04:49 PM

in which folder do I put the picture?

:salute:

THEBERBSTER 03-11-17 04:59 PM

Data
Menu
Skins
German
Gui
Crew