SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

fitzcarraldo 10-28-16 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443212)
Stupid Medifire somehow "ate" my upload...:hmmm:
Nothing until tomorrow I'm afraid...

No problem. Waiting.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

skin-nl 10-29-16 07:01 AM

Clean install ready!!! :up:

vdr1981 10-29-16 10:23 AM

I will postpone the update for a while because I have find the solution how to get back all removed dat planes and ships without effect on game stability and CTDs... It will take some time but it will be well worth it...:yep:

Also people who do not want to use new SM Interior can expect an optional mod for this...:yep:

fitzcarraldo 10-29-16 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443325)
I will postpone the update for a while because I have find the solution how to get back all removed dat planes and ships without effect on game stability and CTDs... It will take some time but it will be well worth it...:yep:

Also people who do not want to use new SM Interior can expect an optional mod for this...:yep:

Great news. Take your time. :Kaleun_Applaud:

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

mikaelanderlund 10-29-16 01:55 PM

Very good news but also bad because I have a few days off from work. But I am sure that the new update will blow the socks of me. However, I have a clean install ready and waiting for your new WoS:Kaleun_Salute:

:salute: Norden

mikefromearth 10-29-16 02:52 PM

Hah I just reinstalled SH5 after a few years because I saw "the fix" came out.

Bad timing for me!

I'll be glad to have the update when it's done, however!

Aktungbby 10-29-16 03:47 PM

Welcome aboard!

mikefromearth!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 10-29-16 06:33 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > mikefromearth
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question) (Do not post your problems here if you have added additional mods to TWOS make a new thread)

jlangdale 10-29-16 11:43 PM

Hey all, I'm really new to all of this. I have SH5 1.20 and I followed all of the instructions to get WoS working (1.0.5).

So, what's the deal with a missing 1.0.6 download? Is that getting fixed?

kiwikid1940 10-30-16 01:16 AM

I'm running SH5 with TWoS 1.05 and forgot to back up my vanilla copy of SH5 before installing TWoS.!!!!
I want to do a full game installation and then install TWos 1.6 RC3 and need a little help in making sure I uninstall the correct way before reinstalling SH5 and TWoS 1.06.
Is there a need to uninstall 1.05 via JSGME first or can I use Windows Delete to delete SH5 and then ensure the SH5 folder is deleted as well?
Do I have to uninstall Uplay as well or can that be left?
If I use Windows Delete will it also delete my SH5 folder in "Documents" which holds the Data/cfg and Users and Mission Editor
I am a little worried that Uplay may query my CD Key when I put it in again or is there any need to input that again after reinstall.
Sorry for all the questions but want to ensure I am back up and running with the least amount of trouble.
Thanks in advance
Mike

Aktungbby 10-30-16 01:32 AM

Welcome aboard!

jlangdale!:Kaleun_Salute:

ThaFr0ggy 10-30-16 05:12 AM

Hi,
is there a way to get the course indicator for map contacts back? Right now I can't see which course a reported convoy is travelling at because it doesn't always report it in the message box.

THEBERBSTER 10-30-16 05:43 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > jlangdale
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question) (Do not post your problems here if you have added additional mods to TWOS make a new thread)

elder_gutknecht 10-30-16 06:17 AM

Kiwikid1940
That"s the way i do, uninstall sh5 and uplay thru windows, delete manually documents sh5 and ubisoft folders
Then start with a new uplay and sh5 install
I have a legal copy bought thru uplay, nowdays you can buy an electronic copy thru steam, but don't know if they give you a key to be used with uplay

vdr1981 10-30-16 07:35 AM

Damn Mediafire screwed my upload again...:nope: