SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Knights of the Sea Depths II: Adversaries (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=288)
-   -   [REL] KSD II + Wolfpack mod FULL English TRANSLATION (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=250025)

SnipersHunter 07-18-21 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2758329)
yes a research work was carried out was very difficult to implement with airplanes .. according to Comrade Lukner it has now been 3 years that I am on Ksd is really a site with great Russians :up:

I have a bug with the UZO (two graticules):

Do you have an idea what could be wrong?

My modlist:

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles
Reshade-shaders KSDII
KSDII_New_TT?_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack
German Hits
Wolfpack_v 2.3
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0
Wolfpack_Sound_Interier_v1
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume

Kal_Maximus_U669 07-18-21 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipersHunter (Post 2758333)

My modlist:

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles
Reshade-shaders KSDII
KSDII_New_TT?_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack
German Hits
Wolfpack_v 2.3
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0
Wolfpack_Sound_Interier_v1
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume

yes indeed I just saw also it is strange .. I had just assembled a little while ago I rarely use uzo ... Niume has the same problem he lets me know .. it must be a tga problem. .I will see..

Kal_Maximus_U669 07-18-21 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2758335)
yes indeed I just saw also it is strange .. I had just assembled a little while ago I rarely use uzo ... Niume has the same problem he lets me know .. it must be a tga problem. .I will see..

at first glance it comes from wolfpack 2.3 after installation it breaks Uzo ......:ping:

Normal uzo here
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-22-29-707.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-22-35-534.png

SnipersHunter 07-18-21 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2758342)
at first glance it comes from wolfpack 2.3 after installation it breaks Uzo ......:ping:

Normal uzo here

Interesting, is it possible to fix for Wolfpack? :doh:

Kal_Maximus_U669 07-18-21 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipersHunter (Post 2758347)
Interesting, is it possible to fix for Wolfpack? :doh:

not to my knowledge...:ping:

Mad Mardigan 07-18-21 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipersHunter (Post 2758309)
Is there any issues when running this list with the full interior mod? I made a first try and haven’t found any issues so far?

Ahoy, SnipersHunter...:Kaleun_Cheers:

If by that full interior mod, you're meaning this 1:

NewInterior_2b_7b_7c_7c41_V1.14

Then by all means, avoid the use of it & I will explain why. (at least, in My own experience, as to why that is... :yep:)

I started off in a fresh after install & set up, in a Type IX-A Uboat. Everything loaded up alright, until I got into the boat.. & got hit with camera out of sector or similar message. Meaning that the area I was in, was not showing up, as it should. For Me, that was in the control rom, which by all rights, should have been showing up. As I had yet to do any moving about of the camera to even begin with.. :o

Like, what the heck... dude. :doh: Every other cam view, though... was fine that I could tell of, after doing some mental gymnastics to remember the basics of what F key did what view. All those checked out, though, when I tried to go back to the control room... bupkiss... nada, the big fat goose egg. That view, was borked.

Needless to say, I exited, dumped the game save folder. Went back into the jsgme, backtrack deactivated the mods until I got that 1 there de-activated & then reactivated the rest as before... following the base mod list shown in post #1 (minus the interior mod) then restarted back up... & viola, no issues with being able to see the control room.

A shame, as from the look up I did on that mod, looks interesting but.. will avoid it like the plague unless someone can step up & figure out the cause of that cam out of sector error... it'll stay unused. I would try, but.. I shall admit (freely) that I am NOT that tech savvy as to know what to do to succeed.. :yep: & so, I shall leave that in more capable hands to dink with.

Hopefully, this info is found... useful & of help. :yep: :shucks: :up:

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Mad Mardigan 07-18-21 10:09 AM

Re: My KSD II mod mix...

Ahoy, all... :Kaleun_Cheers:

Just wanted to share My mod list, (which is working wonderfully by the way... :up: given testing out that I have done thus far, that is. :yep:) which is as follows:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Games\Silent-Hunter\SH4-Steam\steamapps\common\SH4-megamods\KSD II\MODS]

01 -Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14
02 - KSDII_New_Sound_1.1
03 - KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1
04 - KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 ?????????? ??? ??????????
05 - NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles
05-B - Reshade - shaders KSDII
06 - KSDII_New_TT?_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3
07 - KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack
08 - Wolfpack_v 2.3
09 - Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0
10 - KSD II+Wolfpack v2.3 FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume
G1 -NMMO Reverse Ocean Colors Add-on
G2 - Smaller seabed rocks
G3 - Smaller seaplants-small
G4 - Sober's Better Sand v2
G5 - Sober's better rocks v2
G6 - SH5 water for SH4 mod
Z1A - Wolfpack_Sound_Interier_v1
Z1B - Music for KSD v1.2
Z1C - German Hits - Gramophone mod
Z1D - Radio mod

Z1D, is a radio mod I found that does radio broadcasts starting with 1939, about 08/01/39 (that's August 01, of that year... :yep:) I originally found it for use with 'We dive at Dawn mod set... but fits in with the skippering a Uboat with KSD II quite well, I believe. :shucks:

G1, just swaps the water colors about on the nav map... which light colored waterways means safety & dark waterways/areas is representative of danger, beware...

G2 through G6, just give a better feel to Me, at any rate... of the sea bed in shallow water areas, that are not a danger to the boat to be in... as well as the water with the use of the SH5 water for SH4 mod.

Any way, that is My activated mods list here for KSD II, that I'm using. And now, am back out on the hunt...

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde. :arrgh!:

M. M.

Mad Mardigan 07-18-21 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2758342)

Normal uzo here

On the Uzo, I hall do a check on that.. after I load up & see if that issue is present in My set up... I don't recall that being there, but.. am NOT 100% sure either. :yep:

I shall investigate..... :hmmm: & report back on My findings. :yep: :up:

M. M.

Kal_Maximus_U669 07-18-21 10:17 AM

Pfff..!!!

Mr. Mad Mardigan your reaction disappoints me enormously !!!:06::06::06: I wasn't expecting this from you !!!!!:Kaleun_Sick::Kaleun_Sick::Kaleun_Sick:
when I say something here ... it's because I know what I'm talking about ...
besides, I do not write a poem 'your method' to explain things ..:timeout:
when I say that it is not possible to play with the interiors it is because I know it .. since I am in relation with the designers:yep: .. the problem can be with you it is you do not like the work of the Russian comrades. ..:har::har:
well me i find it really works above the heap..is i support the team ksd who are very good people ..:O::O::O:
When it comes to Uzo's problem it's not a big deal ... moreover when Niume at the end of the total translation this mod will be at the top
Despite our disagreement greeting ..

Niume 07-18-21 02:06 PM

Finnaly found a F1 section text location and correct encoding.

Kal_Maximus_U669 07-18-21 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume (Post 2758416)

good evening Niume .. for the question of uzo I have looked I have not yet found .. I am leaning for a tga ini which does not do ... something like that ..
for the F1 manual bravo once again !!! have you updated in your post? or should we wait? Thanks see you soon...:salute:

Niume 07-18-21 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2758418)
good evening Niume .. for the question of uzo I have looked I have not yet found .. I am leaning for a tga ini which does not do ... something like that ..
for the F1 manual bravo once again !!! have you updated in your post? or should we wait? Thanks see you soon...:salute:

I think we should wait a bit so more stuff could be done. I don't want to create a lot of tiny patches.

SnipersHunter 07-18-21 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume (Post 2758416)

Bravo, this sounds like it’s out of the submarine commanders handbook. :Kaleun_Applaud:

Kal_Maximus_U669 07-18-21 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume (Post 2758420)
I think we should wait a bit so more stuff could be done. I don't want to create a lot of tiny patches.

yes totally agree .. moreover it will also have ;the images loading.. the marine academy .. so all really grouped together I congratulate you for this remarkable work that you are doing here ... :salute::salute:

mazzi 07-19-21 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipersHunter (Post 2758333)

Delete file ..\Knights Of Sea Depth - II\MODS\Wolfpack_v 2.3\Data\Library\Cameras.dat (size 40975 kb), then reinstall Wolfpack.