SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

kylania 05-06-16 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2402651)
Hi guys, looks like downloads are disabled for anyone but donors and it does not seems to be temporary. What happend?

Gotta pay the bills! However, just under the download link is a direct mediafire link you can use instead.

palmic 05-07-16 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylania (Post 2402695)
Gotta pay the bills! However, just under the download link is a direct mediafire link you can use instead.

Agree, i wrote many times i want to pay full, i love it here and the charge is really no problem for me.
But i cant! ****ing Paypal dont allow me to pay anything i dont know why. They just want my scanned ids and i dont want to send it to them.

If i asked my friend who use paypal on regular basis, he was also unable to pay this for me! Strange..
I was even asked subsim owner if i can pay by another channel, no response...

BTW. direct mediafire link wasn't available at a11 download..

Sjizzle 05-07-16 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2402716)
Agree, i wrote many times i want to pay full, i love it here and the charge is really no problem for me.
But i cant! ****ing Paypal dont allow me to pay anything i dont know why. They just want my scanned ids and i dont want to send it to them.

If i asked my friend who use paypal on regular basis, he was also unable to pay this for me! Strange..
I was even asked subsim owner if i can pay by another channel, no response...

BTW. direct mediafire link wasn't available at a11 download..

in East Europe paypal have some problems they not allow to pay from some country's like, Romania, Serbia, Czech, Poland, Hungaria, Croatia, Bulgaria have no clue why..... did u tried u contact paypal customer support ?

KaleuJona 05-07-16 07:36 AM

ERM

So what's now up with the compatibility of the ERM??

Unkki 05-07-16 10:19 AM

I got it working.. I've been watching some tutorials on manual TDC. For some reason I can't see the chart to convert the distance the ship travelled to speed. I have a sin chart but not this one...

Any idea?

kylania 05-07-16 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unkki (Post 2402824)
I got it working.. I've been watching some tutorials on manual TDC. For some reason I can't see the chart to convert the distance the ship travelled to speed. I have a sin chart but not this one...

Any idea?

It's a little hidden. First click the little spinny button at the top to refresh the lists of charts. Then SCROLL WHEEL down till you see Speed Conversion at the bottom of the top list. Click that then click the little spinny button at the bottom to refresh the bottom list of charts till you see the chart you want.

Here's a video of the process:

https://youtu.be/YwuqKwv-xp4

Really wish that was just always up like the rec manual, but alas. :)

Bojanpopovic 05-07-16 03:33 PM

Game crashes

I have crash problem. I had instaled like this:
1. The Wolves of Steel 1.05
2. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Update No. xx
3. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Real Navigation_by TheDarkWraith (optional, but highly recommended)
4. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - *x* Resolution Patch (optional, stock settings are for 16:9 displays)

everything what was needed... I have played 4-5 missions so far with no problems in general(just few crashes during game)

Now, my game crashes when i trying to travel from Wilhemshaven to England, just i had leaved port, even if i put only x64 time speed! I've tried with x32, same problem! Please help, is there any way to continue my game? Thank you!

Unkki 05-07-16 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylania (Post 2402838)
It's a little hidden. First click the little spinny button at the top to refresh the lists of charts. Then SCROLL WHEEL down till you see Speed Conversion at the bottom of the top list. Click that then click the little spinny button at the bottom to refresh the bottom list of charts till you see the chart you want.

Here's a video of the process:

https://youtu.be/YwuqKwv-xp4

Really wish that was just always up like the rec manual, but alas. :)

Hell yeah, you are the man. :up::up::up::salute::salute::salute:

:subsim::subsim::subsim:

Bojanpopovic 05-07-16 04:59 PM

That didn't help man! :down:

THEBERBSTER 05-07-16 06:06 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Bojanpopovic
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question) (Do not post your problems here if you have added additional mods to TWOS make a new thread)

TCx32 is still too much around ports.
Use CTRL+F8 to check your frame rate.
SH5 is heavy on resources so you have to take in to account your systems capabilities as well.
If your gpu is under 2gb you may encounter problems.

Bojanpopovic 05-07-16 06:11 PM

My gpu is 2.8
I will try with lower TC...

Bojanpopovic 05-07-16 06:23 PM

I have tried TC16, same ****...Game crashes at exactly same spot on the map...

vdr1981 05-07-16 06:33 PM

Are you sure that you don't use any unsupported mod?
Try to end your patrol as soon as you start it and then start next patrol.
Did you check tips for stable gameplay?
post few screenshots including one of your jsgme....

vova78 05-07-16 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojanpopovic (Post 2402891)
I have tried TC16, same ****...Game crashes at exactly same spot on the map...

I did that. Try to remove the old version of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable and leave only the new (for me it Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable 9.0.30729.6161).

P.S.: And checks from time to time if not installing unauthorized game or program's outdated version of Microsoft Visual C++. It happens.

Bojanpopovic 05-07-16 06:49 PM

I have this mods enabled:

[MODS]
1. The Wolves of Steel 1.05=1
2. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Update No. 11=2
3. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Real Navigation_by TheDarkWraith=3
4. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - 8x5 Resolution Patch=4