SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Re: GWR 2020 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=246954)

ericlea 12-28-20 04:46 PM

exact when tool helper on, it works but off not.

ericlea 12-28-20 04:58 PM

I think i understand why type 7 dont work.
type 7 in gwr2020 is with full interior. type 9 without full interior :-)

thirst I will try type 7 without DGUI widegui 1920x1080. edit : it works without the widegui (type 7c flotilla 1 - 1942)

and i will try type 7 with widegui but without full interior

:Kaleun_Salute:

Randomizer 12-28-20 05:29 PM

Type VIIC career, Nov '42 start from the 7th Flotilla.

Renamed the Axis and Allied aircraft recognition *.tga files to make them go away. The Allied fly-out regularly interfered with the use of the navigation controls.

Four crashes today:

CTD when zooming in map using mouse wheel.

CTD panning the horizon using the binoculars when a target ship (a friendly) came into the field of view.

CTD in the control room screen trying to get the Player view to stop oscillating up and down for no apparent reason. Was using the numbered keypad but am not sure of the key sequence before the crash occurred.

CTD moving an officer from the aft accommodation to the bridge. Officer had the watch keeper ability. Had done this successfully a few minutes before so cannot discern a pattern here.

Watch Crew never dons wet weather gear despite heavy precipitation.

Think that I'm about done with this mod in its current form. It has too many features that I don't want, it seems to be too unstable on my rig and takes far too long to load. Thanks for the opportunity to test it.

-C

John Pancoast 12-28-20 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randomizer (Post 2716894)
Type VIIC career, Nov '42 start from the 7th Flotilla.

Renamed the Axis and Allied aircraft recognition *.tga files to make them go away. The Allied fly-out regularly interfered with the use of the navigation controls.

Four crashes today:

CTD when zooming in map using mouse wheel.

CTD panning the horizon using the binoculars when a target ship (a friendly) came into the field of view.

CTD in the control room screen trying to get the Player view to stop oscillating up and down for no apparent reason. Was using the numbered keypad but am not sure of the key sequence before the crash occurred.

CTD moving an officer from the aft accommodation to the bridge. Officer had the watch keeper ability. Had done this successfully a few minutes before so cannot discern a pattern here.

Watch Crew never dons wet weather gear despite heavy precipitation.

Think that I'm about done with this mod in its current form. It has too many features that I don't want, it seems to be too unstable on my rig and takes far too long to load. Thanks for the opportunity to test it.

-C

Fwiw, the crew won't don wet weather gear below the storm settings in each sub's .cfg file.
Change it to something lower if desired but the flak/deck guns will also be unable to be manned at the same level if that matters (I don't use them anyway).

diego_gut 12-28-20 09:29 PM

@ericlea
@Randomizer

I just tested DGUI with just GWX and it works well. The cursor that you show in your screenshot is the default GWX cursor but mine is larger.

Try downloading my mod and copying all files in data/menu/MouseCurs and replacing the ones you have.

I am downloading GWR 2020 to test it and try to give you better support.

Regards

Anvar1061 12-29-20 01:24 AM

Thank you, Diego!

diego_gut 12-29-20 05:12 PM

You are welcome!

I haven't installed the mod yet but I can see that the DGUI mod folder included has the right files. It is probable a mod order problem, some mod could be replacing the mouse cursor files.

In general DGUI should be installed last, the only exception would be compatibility patches.

Regards

Anvar1061 12-30-20 12:59 AM

Diego is partly right. The interface must be installed last. But there may be files that the Commander overwrites. desck_gun for example. I don't remember the others. Hardly manos8.

ivanov.ruslan 01-16-21 06:23 AM

Can some more water streams be added to the main ballast tank ?

https://i.postimg.cc/T2rG24Lc/sh3-20...3-15-13-46.jpg

Templar 01-19-21 10:05 AM

For v.21 do we need the other files from 1st page or are they now included?

Sh3 Commander is in Russian in v.21 and the mods inside the Mod folder are
also inside the GWR/Mod folder, at least some of them.

Do we need to install patch 1,2,3,4 or are they installed now?

:Kaleun_Salute:

ivanov.ruslan 01-19-21 10:22 AM

The patches are completed, only select the points from the H.sie optionselector v16C

Anvar1061 01-19-21 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Templar (Post 2722676)
Sh3 Commander is in Russian in v.21

That's my fault. Will be fixed.

ivanov.ruslan 01-19-21 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Templar (Post 2722676)
For v.21 do we need the other files from 1st page or are they now included?

No,not needed

Templar 01-19-21 10:59 AM

Thanks for the swift response, Do you know if Anvar has the SH3 Commander files in English like in v20.5.

ivanov.ruslan 01-19-21 11:07 AM

I don't know, but try the ones from version 20.5 first