SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 03-12-16 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2388791)
i have sent u in om the download link for the charts.... there are not included my charts mods....
have fun with the selection :D

Got it, thanks!:up: Would you recommend some? :hmm2:

Sjizzle 03-12-16 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2388821)
Got it, thanks!:up: Would you recommend some? :hmm2:

there some nice escape maneuvering guides and how to intercept .... and btw i think that u can remove all recognition charts and add some of new one and also the ship poster charts too .....

palmic 03-12-16 10:15 AM

I like your charts very much, but when i need these informations, i prefer very brief printed cheatsheet, here it is for everyone who'd like it too... (updated by awesome Two Historical Firing Methods :)

Warham 03-12-16 12:41 PM

Vecko, I just made the topic about TWoS on russian forum. I hope you dont against it. If you are against, I will find the nearest tree and hang myself :/\\!! I killed a lot of time to translate the installation instructions and i'm going to translate FAQ tomorrow.

vdr1981 03-12-16 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warham (Post 2388880)
Vecko, I just made the topic about TWoS on russian forum. I hope you dont against it. If you are against, I will find the nearest tree and hang myself :/\\!! I killed a lot of time to translate the installation instructions and i'm going to translate FAQ tomorrow.

Please Warham, why should I have anything against it?! :)
Great job and thank you! :up::up::up:

Warham 03-12-16 01:29 PM

My hang on a tree is canceled :D

palmic 03-12-16 02:11 PM

Nice to see people to come back to SH5 thanks to megamods (just like me :) ) :up:

palmic 03-13-16 07:40 AM

This is few real tracks from Wolfgang Luth's gramophone selection according to book about him if someone would want to try.. :)

Unfortunately i still have no reaction from webmaster, nor Neil Stevens about permission to upload mods, so i just share here.
If someone with permissions would want to upload it under his name, feel free to do it, i would like it as i will not be keeping it at my drive forever :salute:

vdr1981 03-13-16 09:45 AM

Looking at those messed up modlists visible trough awesome KSD Commander app, made me to add this warning to all main TWoS related posts...

Quote:

*DO NOT add any additional mods if you are not 100% sure what you are doing! Most of the standalone mods are incompatible with this expansion without certain manual tweaks.

However, I'm pretty much sure that this wont do much good either...It's amassing how people like to cram up more mods even if they dont have any idea what a hell they're doing...:)

palmic 03-13-16 10:00 AM

I think i found why sometimes, BDu stops to sending massages about patrolling and even your patrol of area seams have no effect.

Your patrolling mission is really disabled if the sub-campaign was cancelled.
For instance right now, western approaches sub-campaign was removed from selection at map in my campaign and so my mission seams to be cancelled.

You can find it at top left corner of map where it should be active "sub-campaigns" list.

vdr1981 03-13-16 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2389067)
For instance right now, western approaches sub-campaign was removed from selection at map in my campaign and so my mission seams to be cancelled.

You can find it at top left corner of map where it should be active "sub-campaigns" list.

You should check,"how to pass campaigns" tip once again...

palmic 03-13-16 10:13 AM

hmm how could i missed that, thanks again! :salute:

BTW. - I think that 512 TC is way too much because of lagging if "something" is near. This way its simply exploit, because you can use TC to detect enemies.
I found out that 128 seams enough to me.

Sjizzle 03-13-16 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2389064)
Looking at those messed up modlists visible trough awesome KSD Commander app, made me to add this warning to all main TWoS related posts...

However, I'm pretty much sure that this wont do much good either...It's amassing how people like to cram up more mods even if they dont have any idea what a hell they're doing...:)

U Should change
Quote:

*DO NOT add any additional mods if you are not 100% sure what you are doing! Most of the standalone mods are incompatible with this expansion without certain manual tweaks.
to

Quote:

*DO NOT add any additional mods after TWoS if u add i wont give any support to u .....
:D

Superwutz 03-13-16 05:21 PM

Can anyone tell me why I cant send a ships mastheight to TDC from the recognition manual? Its just greyed out and tells me disabled..

siege00 03-13-16 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superwutz (Post 2389138)
Can anyone tell me why I cant send a ships mastheight to TDC from the recognition manual? Its just greyed out and tells me disabled..

Have you pressed spacebar to lock the ship? What's the situation besides that if so?