SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

renard60 03-07-17 01:03 PM

Hello
I have installed the mods as indicated but I have a problem I made the first mission where it is necessary to sink the Polish ships, when I return to the port I can not finish the patrol because I do not anchor the sub I can not finish the patrol can you help me
Excuse my english i am french
thank you

vdr1981 03-07-17 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renard60 (Post 2471293)
Hello
I have installed the mods as indicated but I have a problem I made the first mission where it is necessary to sink the Polish ships, when I return to the port I can not finish the patrol because I do not anchor the sub I can not finish the patrol can you help me
Excuse my english i am french
thank you

You were supposed to go to Kiel...

renard60 03-07-17 03:34 PM

Hello
I'm the one who made the mistake of going to KIEL
thank you vdr

alex1552 03-07-17 06:16 PM

Any chance for a change?
 
Just wondering has any and all mod work on alternate subs for sh5 died?

fitzcarraldo 03-08-17 07:42 PM

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...3Zerowind1.jpg

Is it possible to change the SH3 style console with this I see in Dyn Env thread?

I like the dials, better than the standard SH3 UI dials included in TWoS (from TDW GUI).

If yes...Where could I download the files and how-to-do the changes?

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

hauangua 03-09-17 09:16 AM

Update problem
 
Hi Vecko
i have a problem with update exe send photo
http://imgur.com/a/NZvPL
http://imgur.com/a/YFMRG

http://imgur.com/a/NZvPL

no install update all battle of mediterranean...patrol... red/error and installation update blocked. I probed search same error for other people.. but i not find
but in my Jsgme folder update exist.... i no understand if i can install this update or not

http://imgur.com/a/wlhy8

Thanks for help mate

vdr1981 03-09-17 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2471677)
Hi Vecko
i have a problem with update exe send photo
http://imgur.com/a/NZvPL
http://imgur.com/a/YFMRG

http://imgur.com/a/NZvPL

no install update all battle of mediterranean...patrol... red/error and installation update blocked. I probed search same error for other people.. but i not find
but in my Jsgme folder update exist.... i no understand if i can install this update or not

http://imgur.com/a/wlhy8

Thanks for help mate

Did you try to close all applications and restart your system , like message said? :hmmm:
Did you launched installer with administration rights?

hauangua 03-09-17 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2471686)
Did you try to close all applications and restart your system , like message said? :hmmm:
Did you launched installer with administration rights?

Hi Vecko and thanks
yes I restarted and I always run with administration right.. but same problem . I probed another download but again same problem...
I no understand because never add other or strange mods... just your.
I'm surprised because only me this problem... maybe corrupted file in original download... sh5...or TWoS?

vdr1981 03-09-17 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2471690)
Hi Vecko and thanks
yes I restarted and I always run with administration right.. but same problem . I probed another download but again same problem...
I no understand because never add other or strange mods... just your.
I'm surprised because only me this problem... maybe corrupted file in original download... sh5...or TWoS?

No...I think I know what your problem is. :yep:

Your game is "buried" under too many sub folders (C/Program files/Ubisoft/Ubisoft game lanuncher/bla/bla/bla ect...) and windows can not handle this...
You can't even manually copy files to desired location because your game path is too long...

You have to reinstall your game to more "direct" location (Like C/Ubisoft/Silent hunter 5 for example), dont forget to backup your savegames though...

hauangua 03-09-17 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2471691)
No...I think I know what your problem is. :yep:

Your game is "berried" under too many sub folders (C/Program files/Ubisoft/Ubisoft game lanuncher/bla/bla/bla ect...) and windows can not handle this...
You can't even manually copy files to desired location because your game path is too long...

You have to reinstall your game to more "direct" location (Like C/Ubisoft/Silent hunter 5 for example), dont forget to backup your savegames though...

yesssss I think you right!!
thanks Vecko I reinstall but I download game by ubisoft... and this confusion created by ubisoft! but I reinstall and probe change directory...
thank again Vecko

vdr1981 03-09-17 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2471697)
yesssss I think you right!!
thanks Vecko I reinstall but I download game by ubisoft... and this confusion created by ubisoft! but I reinstall and probe change directory...
thank again Vecko

Just out of curiosity, what is your game path to main SH5 folder right now?

hauangua 03-09-17 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2471700)
Just out of curiosity, what is your game path to main SH5 folder right now?

new path?... I don't know... reinstall this evening... and I write.... if I install directly on new folder in "desktop ?
outside of program x86 folder.... bad idea?

vdr1981 03-09-17 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2471706)
new path?... I don't know... reinstall this evening... and I write.... if I install directly on new folder in "desktop ?
outside of program x86 folder.... bad idea?

Who in the world would install his games on "desktop"?! :D

Just use use some shorter path, like "C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5" and you're golden...:yep:

hauangua 03-09-17 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2471710)
Who in the world would install his games on "desktop"?! :D

Just use use some shorter path, like "C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5" and you're golden...:yep:

ooohhhhh sorry me Vecko... this time I'm bit stupid... I wanted write... C\games\ubisoft\sh5

I don't no why write desktop!!!!
but I probe as you say..I have windows 10 and anytime problem install in program folder

vdr1981 03-09-17 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2471715)
ooohhhhh sorry me Vecko... this time I'm bit stupid... I wanted write... C\games\ubisoft\sh5

I don't no why write desktop!!!!
but I probe as you say..I have windows 10 and anytime problem install in program folder

If you don't want to reinstall your game to different location, I'll upload later new update which will "bypass" your long game path issues, plus I'm planing to add Targor's Wooden Lifeboats and few more tweaks...:yep:

https://s6.postimg.org/v4gev086p/SH5...9_14_59_47.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.