SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 01-09-17 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonci87 (Post 2456948)
Hey guys, look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZ4QcA_cdY

MagzTV (quite big and very good youtuber) is playing WOS :salute:

Very interesting...:up: Too bad because his mod is clearly badly installed (he plays stock game tutorial which will brake his new campaign, English voices ect). It seems that even famous youtubers don't like to read provided documentation...:O:

elder_gutknecht 01-09-17 08:05 AM

Theberbster
Twice with all the crew that can change their moral

Jimbuna 01-09-17 08:36 AM

Welcome to SubSim SatThuVoBui :Kaleun_Salute:

vdr1981 01-09-17 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elder_gutknecht (Post 2456957)
Theberbster
Twice with all the crew that can change their moral

Only one interaction per patrol will have effect on crew...

redline202 01-09-17 12:26 PM

Hi.
I don't know if this was being discussed already.
I was chased by polish destroyer for about 2-3 hours...eventualy she depleted all DC and i was out of decoys. I have saved the game and next time when i loaded the game i was resupplied with decoys and destroyer was full of DC again. Anyone else got this problem?

Cheers!

palmic 01-09-17 12:32 PM

I never save a game submerged or with contact nearby.

I believe this is by design.


Sent from phone

fitzcarraldo 01-09-17 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2457016)
I never save a game submerged or with contact nearby.

I believe this is by design.


Sent from phone

I can save a game in TWoS 1.06/UP4 submerged and with near contacts and reloads fine.

Only I can obtain a different weather (saved with calm winds and reloads with 12 m waves!). Or lost some contact, but the game loads.

Bets regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

fitzcarraldo 01-09-17 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2456944)
Yes, this can happen sometimes due to some techical aspects of the game. Just shoot the damn thing...:D

I coul think an sleeping polish master is remaining in Kiel when starts the war, he dont know what to do (depart or surrender?), while the germans attack it. Not a great problem and rare but possible.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

vdr1981 01-09-17 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2457020)
I can save a game in TWoS 1.06/UP4 submerged and with near contacts and reloads fine.

Only I can obtain a different weather (saved with calm winds and reloads with 12 m waves!). Or lost some contact, but the game loads.

Bets regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

I , for example, like to save my game when I enter my home port so I could then tweak my days spent in the bunker with KSDCommander or manually.

The point is, 99% of gamesaves with units around will work just fine. That 1 % still remains though, but it shouldn't pose a big problem if you keep your few recent gamesaves...:yep:

redline202 01-09-17 02:58 PM

I usually don't save around destroyers but sometimes when destroyer is in hunt for many hours and i need to go somewhere or do something then i have no choice but to save the game.

fitzcarraldo 01-09-17 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2457029)
I , for example, like to save my game when I enter my home port so I could then tweak my days spent in the bunker with KSDCommander or manually.

The point is, 99% of gamesaves with units around will work just fine. That 1 % still remains though, but it shouldn't pose a big problem if you keep your few recent gamesaves...:yep:

Yes. Im having luck and ever I save inside the 99%....

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

fitzcarraldo 01-09-17 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redline202 (Post 2457057)
I usually don't save around destroyers but sometimes when destroyer is in hunt for many hours and i need to go somewhere or do something then i have no choice but to save the game.

Usually, short time games works better than long time games. I save a game after an hour of playing, exit the game, rerun it, load the game and continue. Not more than one hour of continued playing without exit and rerun SH5.

It seems the game engine oversaturates the memory with long time games and the game tends to CTD more frequently. Exiting and running a new session cleans the saturated memory.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

elder_gutknecht 01-09-17 03:07 PM

Vecko
Two times it happens, that i talked with someone without effect, then with another who increased his moral, and when i talked again with the first one appeared a diferent option that increased his moral
I can't remenber if in those conversations the name of the first one was mentioned

palmic 01-09-17 03:26 PM

Those conversations are silly. It's not sims guys, it should be sub sim :)
Can't imagine elite sailor crying because that evil captain don't care about his problems with cook or something like this.
Those guys have to perform at 150% every second of their service. They could blame, but still had to perform.


Sent from phone

elder_gutknecht 01-09-17 03:53 PM

Search for suicides, stress or mental illness of uboat crewmen
This option try to keep some of reality, that's all


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2022 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.