SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Tigerzhunters' ships for SHIII (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=255492)

Tigerzhunters 07-16-23 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongovsfuso142 (Post 2876529)
Hey hunter i cant wait to see the ships you bring for us to get. And i wanted to ask is it possible to add ship like the Grosser Kurfürst or the Satsuma or anything like could you try and make them when you have the time because they are from WOWS. Do you think sh3 could handle them.

Kongo.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Yeah it doo but You must manualy set the ship where he must be spawned on mission editor :oops:

Tigerzhunters 07-16-23 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongovsfuso142 (Post 2876529)
Hey hunter i cant wait to see the ships you bring for us to get. And i wanted to ask is it possible to add ship like the Grosser Kurfürst or the Satsuma or anything like could you try and make them when you have the time because they are from WOWS. Do you think sh3 could handle them.

Kongo.

also i think For CV furious will suspended because my Group ask me to make playable British light cruiser for Multiplayer mod so yeah :03:

kongovsfuso142 07-16-23 11:19 AM

Hi there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerzhunters (Post 2876541)
also i think For CV furious will suspended because my Group ask me to make playable British light cruiser for Multiplayer mod so yeah :03:

Thank you for the reply and i wish you all the best for the mod. I bet the light cruiser will be amazing from your work.

Tabris 07-16-23 12:35 PM

I also think the Plan Z designs would be a welcome addition! As someone who plays often in an alt-history, late war environment, I'd be chuffed to see pretty much any of the tier IX-X German BBs in the game, though it'd totally make sense if you want to focus on more historical matters.

Tigerzhunters 07-16-23 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabris (Post 2876592)
I also think the Plan Z designs would be a welcome addition! As someone who plays often in an alt-history, late war environment, I'd be chuffed to see pretty much any of the tier IX-X German BBs in the game, though it'd totally make sense if you want to focus on more historical matters.

Meh im not promise thats like 4-7 weeks i was kinda have small time so yeah because im close to finish my High schools

:k_confused:

kongovsfuso142 07-17-23 10:41 AM

Hi hunter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerzhunters (Post 2876595)
Meh im not promise thats like 4-7 weeks i was kinda have small time so yeah because im close to finish my High schools

:k_confused:

Hunter i wish you really all the best for your high school for someone as talented as you you will have no issue with school. Wish you the very best.

Kongo.

Tigerzhunters 07-17-23 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongovsfuso142 (Post 2876723)
Hunter i wish you really all the best for your high school for someone as talented as you you will have no issue with school. Wish you the very best.

Kongo.

Well im not talented because it not hard as you think there much ppl can make own extarcted ship example Vondos or Alex.b :haha:

Tigerzhunters 07-17-23 02:43 PM

Well let see Thanks you Kongovsfuso :yeah:

kongovsfuso142 07-18-23 06:12 AM

Your welcome bud.

Kongo.

kongovsfuso142 07-21-23 05:06 PM

Hey dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerzhunters (Post 2876756)
Well let see Thanks you Kongovsfuso :yeah:

Hey tiger what do you use to make your ships in silent hunter?

Kongo.

Tigerzhunters 09-15-23 11:48 AM

Well my Freinds I will Change directions from Silent hunter 3 To il 2 1946 So that why i was Never active But i will still Sometime make A mod or mybe if i was Trolling im making Modern aircraft lmao But yeah it was really a long break it can be 1 years :salute:

Mister_M 09-15-23 01:38 PM

I wish you fair winds! :salute:

Tigerzhunters 09-15-23 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister_M (Post 2884701)
I wish you fair winds! :salute:

Thank you Mate See you later :salute: