SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL]Pacific Sound Mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=199506)

Caustic 10-30-12 08:25 PM

[REL]Pacific Sound Mod

I've been noticing that people are looking for a good sound mod on subsim lately. Pacific Sound Mod is my custom soundpack that I have been using for quite some time. It adds new sounds for the environment, sub interior, ship sounds/effects, etc. There are many sounds from RFB and TMO and it's mostly a mixed bag of my favorites. It is a huge improvement over the stock game sounds and is strongly based on the realism factor.

So I hope you enjoy the authentic sound environment I have cooked up with this mod. Pacific Sound Mod must be installed after any mega-mod or sound mod you are using. Preferably, the last mod you install; this will ensure no files are overwritten.

:yeah:

Download

Mediafire
Dropbox

GalaxianFive 10-31-12 07:39 AM

Hi Caustic.
Help! i would like to download and try this mod as I'm having trouble with the ultimate sound mod, but media file will not allow download as it claims that the file is copyrighted. Any chance of posting the mod somewhere else. G5.

Caustic 10-31-12 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxianFive (Post 1954935)
Hi Caustic.
Help! i would like to download and try this mod as I'm having trouble with the ultimate sound mod, but media file will not allow download as it claims that the file is copyrighted. Any chance of posting the mod somewhere else. G5.

That is bs, the file is not copyrighted but I believe you. When you try to download it, does it ask you for authorization code? You can also find my sound mod in subsim's download section. Added an alternate download link from dropbox.

GalaxianFive 11-03-12 06:47 AM

Thanks Caustic, D/L from dropbox. G5

Dogfish40 11-05-12 10:51 AM

Caustic, once again I've gotta' say :up::up::up: on the PSM!! I've been using this and can"t wait every time I dive or surface (or practically any other order) to hear the new sounds. The guns, the periscope (scared me at first, I was checking a IJN DD position and thought he was on us because of the new sound)...Torpedo tubes, engines....
Anyway... Great stuff.
Thanks for making the game even better!
D40 :D

jldjs 11-07-12 08:24 AM

Is this mod for stock?
I tried it with FOTRS, which I play mostly, and I CTD'd. Since the description said it included sounds from TMO a and RFB I thought it might work

BigWalleye 11-07-12 10:38 AM

Did yoiu install the mod in port?

Caustic 11-08-12 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jldjs (Post 1957875)
Is this mod for stock?
I tried it with FOTRS, which I play mostly, and I CTD'd. Since the description said it included sounds from TMO a and RFB I thought it might work

That's who it was intended for since mods like FOTRS and TMO/RFB already contain custom sounds. Should work, if not; try deleting the sh.sdl file in Pacific Sound Mod. Yeah, install in port always...

jldjs 11-08-12 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caustic (Post 1958268)
That's who it was intended for since mods like FOTRS and TMO/RFB already contain custom sounds. Should work, if not; try deleting the sh.sdl file in Pacific Sound Mod. Yeah, install in port always...

I re-applied the mod after entering port, and all is well. I did this with TMO and will try with FOTRS next. I'm sure it was for not applying while in port rather than after just leaving port.

Captain Wreckless 11-17-12 02:34 PM

When should this be installed? Obviously after TMO, but what about other mods?

CW :Kaleun_Goofy:

Captain Wreckless 11-18-12 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless (Post 1961852)
When should this be installed? Obviously after TMO, but what about other mods?

CW :Kaleun_Goofy:

Found my answer in the 1st post. Doh! :damn:

maxswain 12-03-12 06:34 PM

Cheers!

Thanks again for breathing life back into SH4! Your graphics mod + realistic color and now a great sound mod. Home run Caustic!:Kaleun_Cheers:

Red Devil 08-17-14 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caustic (Post 1954833)
I've been noticing that people are looking for a good sound mod on subsim lately. Pacific Sound Mod is my custom soundpack that I have been using for quite some time. It adds new sounds for the environment, sub interior, ship sounds/effects, etc. There are many sounds from RFB and TMO and it's mostly a mixed bag of my favorites. It is a huge improvement over the stock game sounds and is strongly based on the realism factor.

So I hope you enjoy the authentic sound environment I have cooked up with this mod. Pacific Sound Mod must be installed after any mega-mod or sound mod you are using. Preferably, the last mod you install; this will ensure no files are overwritten.

:yeah:

Download

Mediafire
Dropbox

vielen danke mein herr :yeah:

gerd peter meyer 09-24-14 08:29 AM

Pacific Sound Mod

Thanks again for breathing life back into SH4 :up:

avers 01-06-15 07:39 PM

is it ok for me to activate this mod?

mod list:

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1_TMO_25_small_patch
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
TorpedoupdateV2
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4
IJN_Radar_Fix_for_TMO2
LST_TMO_v2
Fixed_CD_sonar_RSRDC
TMO_Visuals_for_RSRDC
Fixed Zero Bomb Load RSRDC
Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB
Improved Ship Physics 2.6_TMO_RSRDC
Nav Map Make-Over v2.1
NMMO Airbase Add-on
NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 with AB
NMMO Maps Add-on

overwrites:

"amb_Hydrophone.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"amb_OceanSkyline.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"amb_SubmarineInterior.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"amb_Wind1.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Cannon.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Cannon.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Cargo_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Cargo_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Collision_AntiSubmarineNet_ext.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Collision_AntiSubmarineNet_int.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Collision_Ship.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Corvette.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Corvette_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Corvette_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Corvette_mix.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Creaks_Level1.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Creaks_Level2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Creaks_Level3.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Creaks_Level4.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Depth charges exploding from submarine.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Depth charges exploding from submarine.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Destroyer_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"DLF_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"DLF_mix.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Fanfara_01.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"FanSound.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P01_&Big_Shell_water_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P02_$LGun_muzzle_flash.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P02_$MGun_muzzle_flash.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P02_$MGun_muzzle_flash.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"P03_$Big_muzzle_flash.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark1.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark3.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark4.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark5.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark6.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark7.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark8.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P04_@Bulet_spark9.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P05_@Depthcharge_explosion_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P05_@Depthcharge_explosion_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"P06_#Splinter_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P06_#Splinter_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"P06_#Splinter_explosion_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P06_#Splinter_explosion_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"P08_&Shell_water_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P09_$Gun_muzzle_flash.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P10_#Shell_fire_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P11_@ref_torp_great_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P11_@ref_torp_great_explosion_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P12_#Plane_splinter_explosion_on_water.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P13_#Plane_splinter_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P14_@Depthcharge_deepwater.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P14_@Depthcharge_deepwater.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"P16_#oil_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P17_@ref_bomb_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P18_&KGun_water_splash.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"P19_@AAGun_explosion.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"periscope_chrono_tick.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"periscope_UpDown.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Scufundare vapor.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Scufundare vapor.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Scufundare vapor_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Scufundare vapor_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Sh.sdl" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Shell noise in the air 2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Shell noise in the air 3.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Ship Fire 1.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Sonar.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Sonar.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Steam burst.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine propellers 2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine tanks blowing.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine tanks blowing.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Submarine waves lap.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine waves lap.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Submarine waves lap2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_CrashDive_INT.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_diesel_exterior.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_diesel_exterior2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_diesel_underwater.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_DiveAlarm_INT.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_diving.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_diving.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Submarine_electric_exterior.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_EmergencyBlow_INT.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_EmergencyBlow_INT.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Submarine_GQ_battle_stations_INT.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_Surface_INT.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_surfacing.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Submarine_surfacing2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Thunder_1.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Thunder_1.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Thunder_2.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Thunder_3.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Thunder_4.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Thunder_4.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Torpedo tube opening.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Torpedo tube opening.wav" has already been altered by the "Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB" mod.
"Torpedo_Cruise_loop.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Torpedo_Cruise_loop_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Torpedo_dud.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Torpedo_dud_hyd.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Torpedo_Tubes.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Vapor destroyer propeller.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Vapor destroyer.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Vapor Propeller 03.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Vapor Propeller.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Vapor Siaj.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Vapor_06.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"001.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"002.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"003.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"004.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"005.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"006.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"007.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"008.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"009.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"010.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"011.wav" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"012.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"013.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"014.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"015.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"016.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"017.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"018.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"019.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"020.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"021.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"022.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"023.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"events.ini" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"PearlHarbor.mp3" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"PearlHarbor.mp3.ini" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_K_Ahead_Slow.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_K_Crash_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_K_Dive_planes_set_for_shallow_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_P_Dive_planes_set_for_shallow_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_S_Dive_planes_set_for_shallow_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_K_Ahead_Slow.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_K_Crash_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_K_Dive_planes_set_for_shallow_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_P_Dive_planes_set_for_shallow_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"ChE_S_Dive_planes_set_for_shallow_dive.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Ono_Cheers04.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.
"Ono_Cheers04.ogg" has already been altered by the "1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5" mod.