SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   6 Dials Simfeeling (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=244294)

Funkmaat Hinrich 03-24-20 03:43 AM

6 Dials Simfeeling

Hello,

I tried to search for this topic, but unfortunately I was not able to find it.

I used to play the LSH 3 V5.1 Mod with the _LSH3_V5.1_GUI_Six-Dials-Simfeeling mod.

It seems to me that this mod is not compatible with the LSH3 2015 version, because I had some unusual crashes.

Does anyone knows if this mod is also available for the LSH3 2015 version?
I tried the other 2015 GUI mods, but they just do not give me the same feeling while playing. The big instruments are essential for me.

Thank you!

John Pancoast 03-24-20 05:24 AM

Don't know your LSH question, but if you don't know already, FLB's mod can be installed to any SH3 install. Bit of work, but not difficult.
It's available here

Funkmaat Hinrich 02-15-22 04:08 AM

Hello again.

I am still not able to make the 6 Dials- Simfeeling Mod working for my LSH 2020 version.
You said it would work for any SH3 install.
Could you please let me know what I have to do to make it work?

I have a new LSH 2020 installation and I would really appreciate if there is a way to play the game with the big slide in/out telegraphs.

John Pancoast 02-15-22 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkmaat Hinrich (Post 2793390)
Hello again.

I am still not able to make the 6 Dials- Simfeeling Mod working for my LSH 2020 version.
You said it would work for any SH3 install.
Could you please let me know what I have to do to make it work?

I have a new LSH 2020 installation and I would really appreciate if there is a way to play the game with the big slide in/out telegraphs.

What type of problem are you having ? As long as you follow the directions exactly it works perfectly.

However, it was made for the stock resolution and controls of the game. If LSH 2020 changes those than making this mod work is much more of a problem.

Funkmaat Hinrich 02-15-22 06:38 AM

Thank you.

I just put the file in the Mod enabler.
That is the problem. If I use it, it changes to 4:3 resolution.

I just thought it would also work for the LSH 2020 version after you said it can be installed on everey SH3 install.

But ok, thank you for your response.

John Pancoast 02-15-22 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkmaat Hinrich (Post 2793396)
Thank you.

I just put the file in the Mod enabler.
That is the problem. If I use it, it changes to 4:3 resolution.

I just thought it would also work for the LSH 2020 version after you said it can be installed on everey SH3 install.

But ok, thank you for your response.

Well it can be used with any install. Just that some may require more effort/editing to make it work than others is all.