SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

der001 01-04-19 09:37 PM

Yeah, I moved the files back there.

gap 01-04-19 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der001 (Post 2584882)
Yeah, I moved the files back there.

No, they should be there from the beginning; if they are elsewhere and you need to move them manually, you are installing\enabling the mod, or part of it, in the wrong folder...

der001 01-05-19 04:02 AM

Okay, it's working now! I really don't know why that was...

I've been resetting my new PC to factory settings all night. I have the following guess: I previously saved all my documents folders to my Onedrive. So they only exist in the Onedrive - not directly on the C hard drive (strictly speaking they exist there, the path is only Users\...\Onedrive\Documents. So the path is different).

Many thanks for your help!

Good hunting all the time!

hauangua 01-05-19 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kavil (Post 2584737)
Tried in forum search engine and google. All i found was about older version of options file editor. So my question is how can i Change map mark color on TWoS 2.2.9 ? thank you

I think you're looking for this:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...1&postcount=41

THEBERBSTER 01-05-19 05:32 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > der001
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below


High Contrast Nav Map With Inverse Shallow Colour By Nisgeis> 3 Map Options To Choose From > Enable JSGME

fire-fox 01-05-19 06:02 AM

2.2.9 clock/stopwatch not opening - through either shortcut or 'o' key.

new campain
new fully reinstalled (unistore non steam version) + regclear + 2.2.0 updated to 2.9
+real nav
+encoded
+harbour smoke


:EDIT: - fixed forgot about trying to delete the draggable files

gap 01-05-19 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der001 (Post 2584898)
Okay, it's working now! I really don't know why that was...

I've been resetting my new PC to factory settings all night. I have the following guess: I previously saved all my documents folders to my Onedrive. So they only exist in the Onedrive - not directly on the C hard drive (strictly speaking they exist there, the path is only Users\...\Onedrive\Documents. So the path is different).

Many thanks for your help!

Good hunting all the time!

Glad to know that you have solved :up:

siege00 01-05-19 11:49 AM

Edit Colors for Map Tools
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kavil (Post 2584815)
It says not to be used with Real Navigation :wah: All i want it colored mark, ruler, protactor, cicle etc.. They became really hard to stop when they overlay each other.

Hi Kavil,

See attached. Use can use the Generic File Patcher to do this. You'll have to experiment a little bit, but it works.

Kavil 01-05-19 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2584900)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siege00 (Post 2584991)
Hi Kavil,

See attached. Use can use the Generic File Patcher to do this. You'll have to experiment a little bit, but it works.

Thank you guys for responding. Damn.. I am a fool. Found out generic patcher exe. It is different from TWoS - OptionsFileEditorViewer which i was vigorously searching the map color options... I opened the generic patcher exe and made changes. Could not save it though.


and one more thing i might ask if you allow me :D Some one mentioned that on 700 pages before but this in forum search thing is really not working for me. The underwater visibility is really realistic however I really low to follow torp and look my sub underwater in external mode. (Other than External view, all realism setting enabled.) So it is really hard to take photos with this current underwater. Is there a way to disable that only? One handicap of this awesome pack is like;
It is not available on JSGM like it used to be when we had to use +30 mods and enable disable on our liking, not like now just one 2.2.9 Exe to install all.
however donot get me wrong Thank you Devs again awesome mod. :Kaleun_Salute:

Tonci87 01-05-19 06:23 PM

Hi everybody, I have worked a bit on the optional TWoS Encrypted BdU Orders file.
I have added two encrypted radio messaged for the end of August, corrected an entry that was commented out by error, and also encrypted all those wolfpack radio messaged for September to December 1942. I can only imagine that you didn´t encrypt those yet because it is really annoying to do so with all those numbers :D
You are welcome. :Kaleun_Salute:

Feel free to use the linked files in the next update of your mod.
And thank you for your continued hard work on this. Hvala :up:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ve26z...rders.zip/file

KevinY 01-06-19 02:05 PM

Hello everone!
I have a following issue: the game ctd whenever i click on the "Sound guy" profile in crew menu.

Now this happens only in the career that i played back in March 2018. Since then i backed up it's save files, reinstalled PC and the game.
I've tried starting a new career and replacing the affected ones "ActiveUserPlayerUnits.UPC" file with the new ones that was working, but to no avail. I also tried loading previous saves from that career(1st time in the open sea for example). All ctd.

Im running windows 7 64b. Game location is C:\Games\SH5. Im pretty sure i installed it correctly. The only thing that i can think of, that i did wrong is i don't know excactly which mods i used to have from that Generic Mod Enabler.
Do i presume that career corrupted and start a new one or is there a hope?

THEBERBSTER 01-06-19 03:24 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > KevinY
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

If you are using an older save game on a new TWoS version and not just an update then that would explain your ctd not just on your sound man but is likely to happen in other instances.
If you have installed the latest v2.2.9 TWoS then you need to start a New Career.


hauangua 01-07-19 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kavil (Post 2585046)
The underwater visibility is really realistic however I really low to follow torp and look my sub underwater in external mode. (Other than External view, all realism setting enabled.) So it is really hard to take photos with this current underwater. Is there a way to disable that only?

Have you tried to disable "Event Camera" from options ----> Gameplay?

Fifi 01-07-19 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kavil (Post 2585046)
and one more thing i might ask if you allow me :D Some one mentioned that on 700 pages before but this in forum search thing is really not working for me. The underwater visibility is really realistic however I really low to follow torp and look my sub underwater in external mode. (Other than External view, all realism setting enabled.) So it is really hard to take photos with this current underwater. Is there a way to disable that only? One handicap of this awesome pack is like;
It is not available on JSGM like it used to be when we had to use +30 mods and enable disable on our liking, not like now just one 2.2.9 Exe to install all.
however donot get me wrong Thank you Devs again awesome mod. :Kaleun_Salute:

Depending of your skills but opening scene.dat with S3D application, you can change underwater fog values to get greater visibility :yep:

fitzcarraldo 01-07-19 07:58 AM

Quote:

and one more thing i might ask if you allow me Some one mentioned that on 700 pages before but this in forum search thing is really not working for me. The underwater visibility is really realistic however I really low to follow torp and look my sub underwater in external mode. (Other than External view, all realism setting enabled.) So it is really hard to take photos with this current underwater. Is there a way to disable that only? One handicap of this awesome pack is like;
It is not available on JSGM like it used to be when we had to use +30 mods and enable disable on our liking, not like now just one 2.2.9 Exe to install all.
however donot get me wrong Thank you Devs again awesome mod.
Hi, Kavil:

- Search the Dynamic Environment 5 mod in SUBSIM.

- You will have an addon optional mod "DynEnv 2.9b Enhanced Visibility (High)"

- The mod has three folders. Delete all the folders and leave only the "Data\Env folder". This folder has a file "fogparameters.cfg". This file is the key.

Activate via JSGME.

You will have a Classic Hollywood underwater visibility.

Good luck!

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2024 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.