SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Ashikaga 02-28-18 06:50 PM

Your new version sounds super Vecko. Will install it after my present mission ends. Wish you could teach me how to mod haha. Would love to learn how to tweak some aspects of the interior with the dining room. Mainly a collision factor annoys me which makes it seem you become a midget when in the kitchen looking at the cook before entering the machine room, and a slightly lower seating point in the dining space.

The accurate KM map is a big visual improvement ! Wish we could have that as our Navigation map in game ;)
Miss my old Command Aces Of the Deep fold up map somehow hahahaha.

About KSD. Can read my stats can read newspapers can edit days in bunker. Cannot login or start the game from within ksd. Server error message.

Oh by the way, those are JU-188's.....

In use from 1943 onwards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_188

this is a JU-88:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps6ns7dndl.jpg

(My own bird in Cliffs of Dover with the Team Fusion Mod)

fitzcarraldo 03-01-18 07:44 AM

Thanks for the new update!

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

NOTE: Installed 2.2.2 I noted, using RUSTED GLORY MOD, the maps didnīt change orientation. Without RG mod, the maps are correct (only 2.2.2 and addon mods)

A problem with Rusted Glory (not an addon for TWoS, but compatible).

Regards.

ThePrody 03-01-18 10:20 AM

Guys, a quick question, i havent updated the game in the past months since i played mostly SH3, my mods list is :
TWOS 2.0.0
TWOS 2.0.9e update
etc

Now, i find this 2.2.2 version for download, can i just update the game from 2.0.0 to 2.2.2 ?
Thanks

fitzcarraldo 03-01-18 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrody (Post 2543544)
Guys, a quick question, i havent updated the game in the past months since i played mostly SH3, my mods list is :
TWOS 2.0.0
TWOS 2.0.9e update
etc

Now, i find this 2.2.2 version for download, can i just update the game from 2.0.0 to 2.2.2 ?
Thanks

This is for 2.2.0
You need to actualize all. Uninstall and install SH5 and then TWoS 2.2.2. No more updates for 2.0

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

ThePrody 03-01-18 10:50 AM

oh, i see , thank you .

fitzcarraldo 03-01-18 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrody (Post 2543550)
oh, i see , thank you .

It's easy.. Don't worry.

Good hunt!

ThePrody 03-01-18 10:57 AM

:) , well, i remember there were plenty of steps when i did the initial install, i'm not so eager to repeat that especially since the game works pretty well in its current version, maybe i'll wait a bit more :Kaleun_Cheers:

hauangua 03-01-18 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrody (Post 2543552)
:) , well, i remember there were plenty of steps when i did the initial install, i'm not so eager to repeat that especially since the game works pretty well in its current version, maybe i'll wait a bit more :Kaleun_Cheers:

Hi ThePrody
Really easy install now
Vecko has facilitated installation of new version TWoS
my advice is ... try it!
:salute:

excel4004 03-01-18 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2543465)
I'll have to contact Warham somehow...:hmmm:

Can you guys read newspapers in the bar or use settings tab? Launching the game with KSD commander works normally for me as well.
I still use it to tweak my days in bunker despite the "offline" status...:yep:

i can read newspaper in the bar and use setting tab. But as you know, all is offline.

Awesome update Vecko, much appreciated! Installing this one after returning to port in some days. :yeah:

:subsim:

mikaelanderlund 03-01-18 02:51 PM

Everything works well. I'm using Windows 10 on my new computer and the installation worked very well and without any problem. Thank you for a great job! :salute: Mikael

jorca2 03-01-18 05:34 PM

My congratulations for the new update of the game. It is spectacular. I would like to know if it is possible to add some climatology mod that makes the time more variable, in case some future update can be added

Ashikaga 03-01-18 06:44 PM

A few questions. Do I have to enable the event cam in the cfg file since it does not show up in the options screen at the beginning?

Also I am still looking for the original Das boot bunker clip and music which went with TWOS in earlier versions. Deleting the .bik file did not work on my previous version 2.1. Any info on how to do that?

then, do I set finished tutorial on true in the cfg file? And my campaign advance checker keeps telling me there is a problem. Might that have to do with the fact that it is still febuary 1940 in my game and I have not reached campaign change date yet? Now doing Northern approaches. Finished patrol and on free hunt.

Factor 03-01-18 08:05 PM

Is there a way to have a "follow cam" for your sub in this mod?

fitzcarraldo 03-01-18 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorca2 (Post 2543597)
My congratulations for the new update of the game. It is spectacular. I would like to know if it is possible to add some climatology mod that makes the time more variable, in case some future update can be added

+1.

Regards.

Ashikaga 03-02-18 12:39 AM

Follow cam for your sub is done in the camera bar with next unit. Then use your numpad keys to look around the sub. You can zoom in with W and out with S but not super close. Also side to side with A and D. To do closeups and camera angles for other shots you need the freecam function.