SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Bojanpopovic 03-14-19 10:59 AM

I have problem to load last saved game. I saved it on the open ocean, with no ships around me, but when i try to load it, game crashes. Somebody told me last time how to fix that(to delete some files from my documents/saved games) but i forgot. Can somebody tell me?

Nice video Vdr, looks awesome, like a movie trailer :yeah:

skin-nl 03-14-19 01:40 PM

Nice vid vecko :up:

Tonci87 03-14-19 01:49 PM

Video is not available.... hmm....

les green01 03-14-19 05:45 PM

nice video

Captain_AJ 03-14-19 08:49 PM

Awesome video VDR ~~

Youngmerc 03-14-19 09:26 PM

Frustrating download.

Is there an alternate link for TWoS? Maybe an active torrent? I've tried to download it 4 times today and it's going at a snails pace. I could put up with that but the download fails like half way through. Is something wrong with mediafire?

Sjizzle 03-14-19 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youngmerc (Post 2597077)
Is there an alternate link for TWoS? Maybe an active torrent? I've tried to download it 4 times today and it's going at a snails pace. I could put up with that but the download fails like half way through. Is something wrong with mediafire?

mediafire link work fine for me ...i re-downloaded to see if something is wrong but nope works fine

Fifi 03-15-19 02:10 AM

Very nice video and good music Vecko :yeah:

Sjizzle 03-15-19 04:27 AM

Vecko u know that if u disable SOAN from the option file viewer your long black screen will be reduced to 2-5 sec ?
the downside of disabling the SOAN is that u will not have the recognition manual made by tdw :D but u will have only the XO officer recognition manual :D the default SH5 recognition :D

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/be6...puucpyzyzg.jpg

vdr1981 03-15-19 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifi (Post 2597098)
Very nice video and good music Vecko :yeah:

It's not my video, found it on YT...:yep:

vdr1981 03-15-19 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2597102)
Vecko u know that if u disable SOAN from the option file viewer your long black screen will be reduced to 2-5 sec ?
the downside of disabling the SOAN is that u will not have the recognition manual made by tdw :D but u will have only the XO officer recognition manual :D the default SH5 recognition :D

Could be but...Black screen pause is caused mostly by increased roster folder. Remove half of the nations and observe what will happen...:03:

Sjizzle 03-15-19 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2597105)
Could be but...Black screen pause is caused mostly by increased roster folder. Remove half of the nations and observe what will happen...:03:

TDW's SOAN is the biggest CPU usage...need some time to load all the ships, ships data and many more ... i have test it 5 mins ago without SOAN black screen only 5 sec :D

vdr1981 03-15-19 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2597111)
TDW's SOAN is the biggest CPU usage...need some time to load all the ships, ships data and many more ... i have test it 5 mins ago without SOAN black screen only 5 sec :D

You're right lol...:) But we can not just remove our main recognition manual, can't we? :hmmm:

Sjizzle 03-15-19 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2597112)
You're right lol...:) But we can not just remove our main recognition manual, can't we? :hmmm:

i think that u can add an option for players
u wish long black screen and TDW's recognition manual use this "TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py" with SOAN Enabled
u wish short loading screen use "TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py" with SOAN Disabled but u will need to use XO officer recognition manual when u lock on the target with the periscope :D

vdr1981 03-15-19 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2597114)
i think that u can add an option for players
u wish long black screen and TDW's recognition manual use this "TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py" with SOAN Enabled
u wish short loading screen use "TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py" with SOAN Disabled but u will need to use XO officer recognition manual when u lock on the target with the periscope :D

To many "options" confuses the players. Not sure will I go with that, plus I really dislike stock recognition manual...Long initial loading really isn't big deal IMO...