SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

palmic 02-04-17 08:06 PM

I would expect the same GUI as when you approach to dock.

Germans resupplied their u-boats with "milchcow" u-boat - a big one full of supplies at drumbeat.
So dont expect ship so far away of Europe..

I dont know more because i never did this campaign yet..

Bojanpopovic 02-04-17 08:20 PM

OK, fair enough answer Palmic. I will try to make it... But the problem is that everytime i call for resupply they give me different position, in a radius about 600-1000 km, so with low fuel i'm quite limited...If anybody does this, i will be gratefull to share with me...Thank you

palmic 02-05-17 06:06 AM

[REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod

Buoyes upgrade is perfect, starting new patrol at January 11th. 1940, ahoooooy, kameraden :salute:

Sent from phone

Bojanpopovic 02-05-17 06:09 AM

Found Dirtmachen ship, resupply with no problem... Cheers :salute:

Razgriz 02-05-17 09:36 PM

Any chance for a 21:9 fix?

THEBERBSTER 02-06-17 05:51 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Razgriz
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
Please don't discuss in this thread any potential issues caused by your own custom modlists and unsupported mods.
Also, make sure to pay special attention to FAQ and Tips section and feel free to ask in this thread for any additional elucidation.

Elphaba 02-06-17 10:00 AM

English Labels

Hi

I want to first thank the players that gave me the English Voices so that I can get rid of the German ones that I don't understand, and still enjoy this mega mod.

However, I'm struggling with the labels in the Ship Systems UI.

Can we PLEASE have then English ones back - at least as an option?

I mean, I want the realism and added detail of this, but I'm not german, I'll never learn to read or speak or understand the language, and I know that we're playing as german players, but some appreciation that it is still a game and not a language course would be nice.

Anyway I can get these back to English? And anything else that's german for the sake of it?

palmic 02-06-17 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphaba (Post 2463889)
Hi

I want to first thank the players that gave me the English Voices so that I can get rid of the German ones that I don't understand, and still enjoy this mega mod.

However, I'm struggling with the labels in the Ship Systems UI.

Can we PLEASE have then English ones back - at least as an option?

I mean, I want the realism and added detail of this, but I'm not german, I'll never learn to read or speak or understand the language, and I know that we're playing as german players, but some appreciation that it is still a game and not a language course would be nice.

Anyway I can get these back to English? And anything else that's german for the sake of it?

You dont have to replace it by english, my german is same bad as yours, anything what anybody says is logged in ENGLISH into log in lower right corner or in global log - key: "Q"

What german "labels in the Ship Systems UI" exactly do you mean?

Elphaba 02-06-17 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2463891)
You dont have to replace it by english, my german is same bad as yours, anything what anybody says is logged in ENGLISH into log in lower right corner or in global log - key: "Q"

What german "labels in the Ship Systems UI" exactly do you mean?

LOL :)

The 'SUB SYSTEMS' UI.. Where you see all the components and their damage state.

THEBERBSTER 02-06-17 11:13 AM

Hi Elphaba
Each compartments equipment has an English translation.

Peter

Aktungbby 02-06-17 11:16 AM

Welcome aboard!

Razgriz!:Kaleun_Salute:

Elphaba 02-06-17 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2463900)
Hi Elphaba
Each compartments equipment has an English translation.

Peter

Yes, that's the page.

So there isn't a way to turn it all back into English then?

Thanks anyway for the help.

metal_fire 02-07-17 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphaba (Post 2463924)
Yes, that's the page.

So there isn't a way to turn it all back into English then?

Thanks anyway for the help.

I've the same problem...plus the crew speak in two language now...it's possible to set only english (or disable all german stuff?It's really difficulte for me understand something) After 10 minutes of combo crew german-eng I'm getting mad... :)
Thanks for all :03:

finchOU 02-07-17 05:03 PM

What happened to TDW user options thingee? Why did this drop from the install process?

THEBERBSTER 02-07-17 06:10 PM

Hi finch
Post #6 TDW's Option File Editor Viewer Installing It Correctly
Peter