SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

fideco 07-23-16 06:47 AM

Hi all
is this mod (Old Style Explosions) compatible?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164959
Thanks

Kull 07-23-16 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2420851)
There is somewhere in the mod dir. But you can get it easily by showing help in game by F1 and print screen

Sent from phone

Thanks - Indeed there is a nice graphic available with F1, but print screen does not work from within the game. How can I get a screen capture? Do you have to run it in a window or something?

fitzcarraldo 07-23-16 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kull (Post 2420952)
Thanks - Indeed there is a nice graphic available with F1, but print screen does not work from within the game. How can I get a screen capture? Do you have to run it in a window or something?

There is a key for screen capture. See with F1 the keymap. I donīt remember the key because I use Fraps for captures.

Good luck!

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Kull 07-23-16 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2420956)
There is a key for screen capture. See with F1 the keymap. I donīt remember the key because I use Fraps for captures.

Good luck!

Regards.

Still no luck. F1 shows the keyboard and it says Ctrl+F11 will do a screen capture. But when you do that and toggle out of SH5 to paste it someplace, there's nothing there. When you load up Uplay, it says the F12 key will take screen shots and put them in the Users/(name)/Pictures/Uplay folder, but that doesn't work either. Gah.

fitzcarraldo 07-23-16 01:41 PM

Nothing in the game folder? I mean SH5 folder - main folder of the game.

Regards.

Kull 07-23-16 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2420983)
Nothing in the game folder? I mean SH5 folder - main folder of the game.

Regards.

a-HAH!!! Sure enough, that's where they are - right in the main SH5 game folder. Many thanks! :salute:

fitzcarraldo 07-23-16 06:12 PM

Good hunting and good shots!

Regards.

palmic 07-24-16 06:17 AM

Yeah and share some of your pics here at sh5/screenshots ;-)

Sent from phone

fitzcarraldo 07-24-16 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2421100)
Yeah and share some of your pics here at sh5/screenshots ;-)

Sent from phone

Yes! Also in SUBSIM Facebook, if you have an account.

Regards.

potus 07-27-16 09:04 PM

Love the mod made me get back into SH5 (well that and the HMS Marulken game :p )

Question about the missions.

You request mission at the bunker right (the flotilla guy)
So this is about the scapa flow one kinda confused about dates here

I did the Baltic thing, sunk the task force, checked the date when the next mission is available and decided to wreck some more havoc as Kiel wasn't available yet. And sunk some more poor Polish sailors, arrived at Kiel on September 5 just after midnight. Went to the bar, got drunk, passed out, reported back to the flotilla guy

Choose new mission: (only one available is the eastern british coastal mission) As i sail out the other mission appear (scapa flow an the north western approaches)

So the scapa flow one, it becomes available on September 10 correct? and deadline is October 15th

When i depart in Kiel it is September 29th meaning i got a nice shore leave of 20+ days

Now Do i still can go to scapa flow do the mission? Without requesting the mission in the bunker, or is it pretty much GG on that mission because i didn't selected/requested it in the bunker?

(if i re dock and request the mission i pretty much loose the window of opportunity on that mission as i probably will be stuck in Kiel for another 20 something days meaning departure after October 15 and 40 something days lost in total)

Or do i literally have to sail around for 1 more week before Kiel harbor untill scapa flow is available and then dock my boat and then request the mission?

THEBERBSTER 07-28-16 05:05 AM

Hi potus
You do not need to request BTF.
When loading the AEB game save you would request the only mission showing BCW.
BTF shows later as does NWA.
I was lucky as my BTF patrol area was AN1814 which covered the Western entrance to Scapa.
Not only did I complete the 24 hour patrol but I also completed the Scapa mission without requesting it.
Peter

potus 07-28-16 06:02 PM

Alright thanks for the reply!
was under the impression that you have to request every mission in the bunker.

anyways onward i go and sink those tommies! :p bit less fortunate then you though, i need to go patrol near Dover, but that can wait will get to scapa flow first :arrgh!:

fitzcarraldo 07-29-16 08:32 AM

Hi, kaleuns:

I want to configure the MaMa option "2" (permanent OSI.exe, background process), in Windows 10. But I canīt find the way to the options of the system to put the "background" processes.

Some help, please? (Damn W10).

Many thanks!

THEBERBSTER 07-29-16 10:21 AM

Hi fitz
Check this out:
Post #188 Revised Campaign Fix And Working Tonnage Bar By MaMa > Version 2
Peter

fitzcarraldo 07-29-16 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2422365)

Many thanks! I will see it returning to my home. At RL work now...

Best regards.

EDIT: Resolved. Great for the support!