SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

OLZS 02-28-24 02:54 AM

I have constant problems charging the batteries. The batteries run out almost instantly and then it is impossible to charge them by any means. What do you recommend, gentlemen submariners? :hmmm:

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-28-24 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLZS (Post 2904207)
I have constant problems charging the batteries. The batteries run out almost instantly and then it is impossible to charge them by any means. What do you recommend, gentlemen submariners? :hmmm:

Strange, I have no problem with the batteries, they all work perfectly...
I of course adopt the attitude of a submariner...
from dawn immersion 70m speed 3 to 4 knots... from the onset of night... surface standard speed 10 to 11 knots..the good thing about sh5 is that we take advantage of these batteries in order to have the maximum of fuel depending on the distance to be covered
There is also... the submerged bridge method which is pretty cool...
Could be a problem in your assembly due to tinkering intensive...

OLZS 02-28-24 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904232)
Strange, I have no problem with the batteries, they all work perfectly...
I of course adopt the attitude of a submariner...
from dawn immersion 70m speed 3 to 4 knots... from the onset of night... surface standard speed 10 to 11 knots..the good thing about sh5 is that we take advantage of these batteries in order to have the maximum of fuel depending on the distance to be covered
There is also... the submerged bridge method which is pretty cool...
Could be a problem in your assembly due to tinkering intensive...

I'm playing on full realism. Maybe that's the problem?

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-28-24 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLZS (Post 2904238)
I'm playing on full realism. Maybe that's the problem?

Me too..maybe look at your TDW_GenericPatcher settings..:hmmm:

OLZS 02-28-24 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904262)
Me too..maybe look at your TDW_GenericPatcher settings..:hmmm:

Ok. Thanks. :up:

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-28-24 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLZS (Post 2904269)
Ok. Thanks. :up:

Hey OLZS...
Did you find the solution to your problem?:hmmm:

OLZS 02-29-24 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904300)
Hey OLZS...
Did you find the solution to your problem?:hmmm:

No. I give the order to charge the batteries, but after a few seconds the charging stops automatically :hmmm:

OLZS 02-29-24 04:32 AM

Battery charging is reset only in the boat's decks awash position.

yagura 02-29-24 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLZS (Post 2904319)
No. I give the order to charge the batteries, but after a few seconds the charging stops automatically :hmmm:

Are you in rough seas? High waves will make the game think the boat is submerged and will cancel battery charging. I have no idea why the batteries "run out almost instantly" as you said earlier, though.

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-29-24 01:50 PM

Hey OLZS..Good evening..:salute:
Your TDW_GenericPatcher settings have you seen your deck wash..
as well as engine management.
after what says yagura could be a cause too..But I doubt it because the storms are not really violent unless you use a specific mod..maybe a "fresh installed" on another machine if you have one ..
Personally I used the DynEnv v2.9 - 8.c Wave Mechanics - Hurricane mod..I didn't have this problem..:ping:

OLZS 02-29-24 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904383)
Hey OLZS..Good evening..:salute:
Your TDW_GenericPatcher settings have you seen your deck wash..
as well as engine management.
after what says yagura could be a cause too..But I doubt it because the storms are not really violent unless you use a specific mod..maybe a "fresh installed" on another machine if you have one ..
Personally I used the DynEnv v2.9 - 8.c Wave Mechanics - Hurricane mod..I didn't have this problem..:ping:

Hi! The reason was that the decks were flooded at a depth of 7.2 meters. These are the default TWoS settings. I changed the flooding of the decks by 7 meters and everything began to work as it should. And my binoculars started working.

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-29-24 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLZS (Post 2904388)
Hi! The reason was that the decks were flooded at a depth of 7.2 meters. These are the default TWoS settings. I changed the flooding of the decks by 7 meters and everything began to work as it should. And my binoculars started working.

yep... business resumes...good:yep::yeah:

On the other hand, what is beyond me, I am at 7m.20 and I have no problem..
Another subject: Be careful when "saving" in my Polish campaign.. avoid "saving" too close to the shores..ships.. there is "CtD" similar to the silent hunter 3.. 4 series. 5..

Aktungbby 02-29-24 05:10 PM

Welcome aboard!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacingClub (Post 2904155)
Hi everyone, does someone here knows how to successfully initiate a campaign transfer when you reach the ending date of coastal waters? I'm playing the steam version with ubisoft connect on windows 10

RacingClub!:Kaleun_Salute:...finally on the surface after 9 years' 'silent running'!:up::

OLZS 02-29-24 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2904392)
yep... business resumes...good:yep::yeah:

On the other hand, what is beyond me, I am at 7m.20 and I have no problem..
Another subject: Be careful when "saving" in my Polish campaign.. avoid "saving" too close to the shores..ships.. there is "CtD" similar to the silent hunter 3.. 4 series. 5..

Ok. Thanks Herr Kaleun! :salute:

michaeljcaboose9 04-20-24 08:27 PM

Contact reports and sub AI

Hello, first post on here but I had a question for something I haven't been able to find searching the forums and Google. Do AI subs ever attack when I send contact reports? I've had subs come and say and look like they are attacking but have yet to see them do anything.