SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

fitzcarraldo 02-24-18 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashikaga (Post 2542867)
Just one problem with the options file editor, in the dark wraith.py there is only SH5 enhanced UI, not SH3.



.

Double click on SH5 UI and you have three options: SH5, SH4 and SH3. Double click on SH3 style and SAVE overwriting the py file..

Good hunt!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Ashikaga 02-24-18 03:07 PM

THANK YOU FITZ !!!!!!

:Kaleun_Cheers:



.

palmic 02-24-18 03:52 PM

Hi Guys,
I stopped by after few weeks and its nice to see how alive is this forum right now, in my opinion its better then i remember.
You do very good job for mighty Vecko :salute:

Cheers and have a nice weekend :Kaleun_Cheers:

vdr1981 02-24-18 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2542881)
Hi Guys,
I stopped by after few weeks and its nice to see how alive is this forum right now, in my opinion its better then i remember.
You do very good job for mighty Vecko :salute:

Cheers and have a nice weekend :Kaleun_Cheers:

Palmic! :salute::salute::salute:

palmic 02-24-18 03:56 PM

Ahoooj! :salute: :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5wlYMoxMvw

fitzcarraldo 02-24-18 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2542881)
Hi Guys,
I stopped by after few weeks and its nice to see how alive is this forum right now, in my opinion its better then i remember.
You do very good job for mighty Vecko :salute:

Cheers and have a nice weekend :Kaleun_Cheers:

TWoS is becoming a must have for players of SH5. A lot of tweaked mods, a very stable game and really a funny and realistic gameplay with a great work and support by Vecko.

No surprise this thread is very live.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

palmic 02-24-18 04:03 PM

Yes and this was truth from the very beginning, i am pleased to see it turns people are recognizing it.... :up:

excel4004 02-24-18 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2542881)
Hi Guys,
I stopped by after few weeks and its nice to see how alive is this forum right now, in my opinion its better then i remember.
You do very good job for mighty Vecko :salute:

Cheers and have a nice weekend :Kaleun_Cheers:

Nice to have you back Palmic! :salute:

palmic 02-24-18 05:00 PM

:salute:

Izgud 02-24-18 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2541580)
OK, I think I have managed to solve the issue. Check my signature for v2.2.1 Update and follow installers instructions...:salute:

It seems that those FXU deck gun debris particles can cause occasional CTDs after all...:hmmm: Hopefully, it's fixed now.:yep:

P.S.
New TWoS v2.2.1_Full installer won't be ready until tomorrow morning (sorry guys, slow upload).

Hi,

I think I may have encountered an issue related to this.

To reproduce:
1. Select historical mission 'Past the Rock'
2. Sail on course 130 at 16 knots for 30 minutes and you will observe three warships directly ahead
3. Engage these warships with deck gun - CTD after scoring a hit

The issue persists after uninstalling, deleting all SH5 folders, and reinstalling following the installation instructions. I am running the Steam version (1.2.0) on a Windows 7 64-bit build with modern NVIDIA/Intel hardware. Drivers are up-to-date and the DX9 version offered with TWOS is installed. Only 'Encrypted BdU Orders' and 'Real Navigation' enabled in JSGME.

Regards

fitzcarraldo 02-24-18 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izgud (Post 2542931)
Hi,

I think I may have encountered an issue related to this.

To reproduce:
1. Select historical mission 'Past the Rock'
2. Sail on course 130 at 16 knots for 30 minutes and you will observe three warships directly ahead
3. Engage these warships with deck gun - CTD after scoring a hit

The issue persists after uninstalling, deleting all SH5 folders, and reinstalling following the installation instructions. I am running the Steam version (1.2.0) on a Windows 7 64-bit build with modern NVIDIA/Intel hardware. Drivers are up-to-date and the DX9 version offered with TWOS is installed. Only 'Encrypted BdU Orders' and 'Real Navigation' enabled in JSGME.

Regards


Enemies or neutrals?

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

vdr1981 02-25-18 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izgud (Post 2542931)
Hi,

I think I may have encountered an issue related to this.

To reproduce:
1. Select historical mission 'Past the Rock'
2. Sail on course 130 at 16 knots for 30 minutes and you will observe three warships directly ahead
3. Engage these warships with deck gun - CTD after scoring a hit

The issue persists after uninstalling, deleting all SH5 folders, and reinstalling following the installation instructions. I am running the Steam version (1.2.0) on a Windows 7 64-bit build with modern NVIDIA/Intel hardware. Drivers are up-to-date and the DX9 version offered with TWOS is installed. Only 'Encrypted BdU Orders' and 'Real Navigation' enabled in JSGME.
Regards

Thank you for detailed bug report Izgud, this is example how it should be done...:yep:

However it seems that the problem is in the mission it self since "Pass the rock" is a stock mission and probably incompatible with TWoS. It can't even be opened in mission editor.

I'll check what is going on and try to fix stock historical missions for the next update...:yep:

EDIT:
Yeap, it's fixed now...:yep: Few units class entries were incompatible with TWoS changes.

excel4004 02-25-18 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2542987)
Thank you for detailed bug report Izgud, this is example how it should be done...:yep:

However it seems that the problem is in the mission it self since "Pass the rock" is a stock mission and probably incompatible with TWoS. It can't even be opened in mission editor.

I'll check what is going on and try to fix stock historical missions for the next update...:yep:

EDIT:
Yeap, it's fixed now...:yep: Few units class entries were incompatible with TWoS changes.

Great, thanks! :up:

Hellbuzz 02-27-18 04:20 AM

TWoS promotion issues
 
What is Subsim.com's stance in relation to torrents, warez, and piracy?

SUBSIM Review has a longstanding policy against software piracy.
We do NOT allow discussion or even mention of game piracy, warez, peer-to-peer game swapping, game cracks, illegal download sites, or illegal file-sharing. Nothing will get you banned faster than pointing people to illegal software distribution sites. Don't ask for serial numbers, manuals, or cracks. Any admission that you have in your possession illegal software can and usually will result in revocation of your Radio Room forum account and permanent ban. We do not care what you do on your computer in your home, but do not discuss it here.Support computer game programmers buy legally purchasing their work. They have to eat too, you know.

Discussion of torrents is also not allowed on this site. Please don't post links to torrents in our forum.

Abandonware: games that are 8~10+ years old and are no longer available for sale commercially by the IP owner will be exempted on a case by case basis. An inquiry may be made about the status of a particular game in the Classic Subsims forum. Subsim will make a good faith effort to clear the use of the game with the last known copyright holders. If we were to receive an objection or legal challenge, we would reverse our position is regards to the game in question.

THEBERBSTER 02-27-18 04:31 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Hellbuzz
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3-4-5 Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below

Post #123 Captain's Log 0000-00-00 Corruption And How To Correct It


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.