SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [TEC] SH5 Mission Editor Q&D Tutorial (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164578)

ddrgn 03-17-10 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylania (Post 1321294)
I'd asked this in the ME Discussion thread and never got a response. When I tried to add them to the editor it broke horribly. Maybe we'll get them back with a patch?

Do any of the current campaigns have mines? I looked through a bunch but didn't see any...

I got the same problem adding them, red cross through the editor. I have also looked, seems as though SH5 has no subnets or mines, very unfortunate for us port raiders.... liking a challenge of course

bigboywooly 03-20-10 10:52 AM

There is a dummy minefield dat in the Liibrary along with the NavalMine dat from previous version though is only 1kb
Maybe something not implemented by the devs
yet
No campaign mis files reference any mines or subnets though the miss ed does

Maybe they just not ingame

T-Bone 03-20-10 02:59 PM

Deck Gun

How do you man deck gun ? When I man deck gun through through the Officer Of The Watch the deck gun operates fine. When I press key F5 to operate manualy nothing happens.[AA gun is the same] Am I doing something wrong ? Any help will be appreciated.

kylania 03-20-10 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Bone (Post 1325718)
How do you man deck gun ? When I man deck gun through through the Officer Of The Watch the deck gun operates fine. When I press key F5 to operate manualy nothing happens.[AA gun is the same] Am I doing something wrong ? Any help will be appreciated.

From binocs when you see the red + on a ship hit spacebar to fire or stop firing. The deck gun will automatically be manned.

To unman the gun surface your boat, even if you're already on the surface.

Hopefully this broken feature will be fixed with the next patch, but till then that's the workaround.

Chebawookee 03-28-10 01:56 PM

Hi all,

today i played with the me the first time.
But i have one problem. Every unit i place in the editor appears as 2 in the game. If i set no placement radius, they appear at the very same point. They are melted together and for the ai it takes serveral minutes until they separat from each other. One of the units follows its waypoints then, the other one does not move from the spawn point.
I checked the mission-file there is only one unit per placed unit.
I have no problems with the stock missions every think works fine here.
Did i missed something?

TIA
Chebawookee

Edit: Solved it! Saving of the mission was the problem.

KodiakPA 03-28-10 03:11 PM

How do you edit detection percentage and report frequency. Every time I play with it I hose my mission up.

kylania 03-28-10 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KodiakPA (Post 1338121)
How do you edit detection percentage and report frequency. Every time I play with it I hose my mission up.

I played with that a little, but nothing i changed seem to make much of a difference. Hopefully someone smarter than I can explain it! :O:

Denis4510 04-07-10 08:05 PM

Excellent works guys thanks

kylania 04-09-10 10:25 PM

Updated with some new info about player sides, viewing harbors and objectives. :DL

tonschk 04-17-10 06:16 AM

:rock: Thank you , this is very helpful :yeah:

rededge 04-25-10 01:07 PM

Just made my first custom mission in order to practice manual TDC.

Great tutorial, thank you! :yeah:

Royale-Adio 07-24-10 01:22 PM

Hi.

Recently, I added a T3Cinnamon Tanker that belonged to belgium, with a few waypoints near Dunkirk. When I went there to see my changes, the ship did not appear on my map and it still had the brittish flag.

How do I fix this?

M1Thompson 08-17-10 04:55 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the help :)

u47 09-18-10 03:51 AM

minen for editor

hello probleme for insertion mine and antisubnet,what insertion minen and antisubnet for mission editor, the folder ordance and roster is empty thankyou

suvger 12-24-10 07:45 AM

Good job,thank you very much!