SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Bonus mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=100769)

rlaycock 11-10-06 06:12 PM

Bonus mods

Hi All
I made a donation to this site to download NYGM payment went through got the receipt but now what do I do to get access to the download page?
Thanks
Bob

fredbass 11-10-06 06:33 PM

the main page has the downloads link

www.subsim.com

rlaycock 11-10-06 06:42 PM

Hi
But that just takes me back to the donation page and I have alredy made the donation?
Bob

fredbass 11-10-06 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlaycock
Hi
But that just takes me back to the donation page and I have alredy made the donation?
Bob

Go to the regular download link, SHIII, and scroll down to the mod. See if you can get it there.

rlaycock 11-10-06 07:05 PM

Hi
thanks for the help but that just takes me back to the make a donation page by this page
Grey Wolves Mod and the Tonnage Mod are temporarily unavailable through Subsim. Our major mods section has reached its bandwidth limit. Check our Bonus Mods section for downloads.
404: Page not found
Looking for something interesting but got this lame page instead?
If you were trying to view a webpage, Notify Subsim Admin. Be sure to explain in detail what page you were on, the link you clicked, and what page you were looking for. We'll rollup our sleeves and get it fixed.
Subsim donors will have access to classified SH3 downloads, plus Pacific Aces, SH2 Hi-Res Kit, and Subsim Bonus Mods. Click here for more info.
Subsim Review

bigboywooly 11-10-06 07:09 PM

Well from that it seems the supermods have reached there download limits

fredbass 11-10-06 07:12 PM

Well you may have to wait until Neal Stevens gets in. You can try to PM him and see if he can do something for ya.

davelacey 12-16-06 11:06 AM

Hi to all from a newly-addicted Silent Hunter.

I too donated, but got kicked off the web, and now cannot access the bonus mods downloads.
I did notice that the links were only live for 72 hours.

Onkel Neal 12-16-06 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davelacey
Hi to all from a newly-addicted Silent Hunter.

I too donated, but got kicked off the web, and now cannot access the bonus mods downloads.
I did notice that the links were only live for 72 hours.

Ahoy, David, I have sent you an e-mail that should get you out to sea.

thanks!

Neal

Kadorak 01-27-07 12:50 AM

Again...

Hi,

I have the same problem now, I donated a while ago and then downloaded the major Silent Hunter 3 mods but can't access them again now (after switching computers). I have the receipt ID # from my previous donation, which I vaguely remember entering to download Grey Wolves and such, but can't find any place to use it. If you offer links as a temporary thing so people can't spread and abuse their 'codes', could I send you my receipt # or dig up the actual receipt e-mail and forward it to you, then get a new link?

Thanks.