SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   The SH5 Fix We Have All Been Waiting For Has Arrived (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=222470)

MaMa 03-06-16 04:07 AM

Useful informations for me, siege00 :) .

Thanks again !

Husksubsky 03-11-16 09:13 AM

Me too I like to try first method first. Wouldn t be a problem to load a "safe" save just before end date of campaign end and change to new method if I dont get the jump?then change back if I prefer?
If my crt ammount of tons in the savegames increase it means things work as intended I guess and a tonnage bar would have increased?I play TWOS and I know tonnage is not important , but I just like to see that things work.:hmm2:

MaMa 03-14-16 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husksubsky (Post 2388619)
Me too I like to try first method first. Wouldn t be a problem to load a "safe" save just before end date of campaign end and change to new method if I dont get the jump?then change back if I prefer?
If my crt ammount of tons in the savegames increase it means things work as intended I guess and a tonnage bar would have increased?I play TWOS and I know tonnage is not important , but I just like to see that things work.:hmm2:

No problem Husksubsky !

You can try the first or the second one at will and with any savegame you want. :)

Just remember that TWOS mod has a modified campaign and i think that the objectives have changed (vdr1981 can surely be of more help than me about that) so i do not know if everything's working as it should with the tonnage bar... however, the campaign transition should work correctly with no problem at all !

drakuel 04-06-16 02:21 PM

Do I need this Fix?

I run TWOS mod, my campaigns should end by the date.. I guess my question is do I need this MOD since I am not using tonnage for my end missions?

Sjizzle 04-06-16 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakuel (Post 2395631)
I run TWOS mod, my campaigns should end by the date.. I guess my question is do I need this MOD since I am not using tonnage for my end missions?

this is not a mod if u have followed the instruction step by step then u don't need to do anything

TopcatWA 04-12-16 05:54 PM

Haven't played SH5 for awhile so will give this a go.
Thanks for the effort.:up:

Ew_ 07-06-16 05:50 PM

Would this fix work for all mission tracking?
For me its not even tracking the tutorial, kill 3 ships evacuating from Poland.

THEBERBSTER 07-06-16 05:57 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Ew_
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE <<
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod

No, it is a fix to move from one campaign to the next.

Niko91 07-19-16 04:11 AM

Hey guys,

I am back at SH5 after a long time. I wanna try MaMa's fix. I have a fresh installation of SH5 via Uplay (Win10). I don't have any Mod and I don't have TDW Generic Patcher.
Do I need TDW Generic Patcher or a mod to get this running? Or can I just start with picture 3?

Greetings

Niko

Niko91 07-21-16 03:06 AM

Well, so here is what I've achieved so far.

I made that changes with the background services - didn't made my progress bars work.
I changed the priority of osi.exe (run as admin) to realtime - progress bars work.

Now I have a problem with Operation Weser. Bars only work on april 8th but only one of them. If I sink a battleship the bar is full but the other 3 ships doesn't count. If I sink other ships first they count and fill the bar but the battleship bar don't work so after all I can't finish that job. If I sink ships on april 7th nothing happens.

After all I had enough crosses so I thought I just skip that mission. But on June 1st nothing happens at all - campaign progress don't work. :/\\!!

Seems like I need to use some mods. :hmm2: :(

THEBERBSTER 07-21-16 04:55 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Niko91
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE <<:salute:
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod :salute:
The Wolves Of Steel & OHII Single Player Campaign Progress – Workaround By vdr1981

skin-nl 08-04-16 07:04 AM

OMG!!!!This is a great mod, This is what sh5 should be like :up:
Thanks to all poeple who are involved in this big upgrade :salute:

Aktungbby 08-04-16 08:35 AM

Welcome aboard!

Niko91!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 08-04-16 08:42 AM

Welcome to SubSim Niko :sunny:

maillemaker 08-13-16 03:35 PM

I have just done a complete clean install with Wolves of Steel 1.05 + Update 15.

Is this mod included in it?

if not, will installing it make WoS obey tonnage requirements to move from campaign to campaign, or is WoS still entirely date dependent?

Steve