SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Eternal Patrol (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   Tribute to Abraham: Eternal Patrol (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=123254)

hachiman 10-14-07 07:02 AM

Sorry to hear this sad sad news.
Abraham will always be on eternal patrol!! :cry:

Ishmael 10-14-07 01:25 PM

I just read through this entire thread. WOW! What a shock. My condolences go out to Abe's family. But it also sounds suspicious to me. Is there anything in the stories to suggest a self-induced OD? I, too, find it suspicious that everyone who gets close to this mob boss winds up dead. Are there any reports on his girlfriend's story and what might have happened? I wonder about the scenario being painted of an accidental self-induced overdose or did person or persons unknown "help" him on his way.

I find it significant that everyone who testifies against this mobster guy winds up dead. I suspect foul play. It makes me see the justice of the Huron in wanting this mobster burned alive in our council fires.

JSLTIGER 10-14-07 02:43 PM

RIP Abraham...

SteminDemon13 10-14-07 08:31 PM

Rest in peace Abraham

U-104 10-14-07 08:42 PM

RIP Abraham
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

robbierob2005 10-15-07 03:17 AM

There is an article about this in the "Telegraaf".
The Telegraaf is a dutch newspaper so I'm sorry it's in dutch.
The article is about that the members of Subsim miss him very much.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/a...51.ece?cid=rss

http://www.bright.nl/bezoekers-subsi...leeder-getuige

The Avon Lady 10-15-07 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbierob2005
There is an article about this in the "Telegraaf".
The Telegraaf is a dutch newspaper so I'm sorry it's in dutch.
The article is about that the members of Subsim miss him very much.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/a...51.ece?cid=rss

Now that was unexpected.

Flying Dutchman 10-15-07 10:25 AM

Skippers don't die... they just sail away

Morts 10-15-07 10:30 AM

R.I.P

LydiaTamarZeegers 10-15-07 10:58 AM

Im the daughter of Abraham Zeegers

Hello,

I am the eighteen year old daughter of Abraham Zeegers..:cry:

I've never been on this site before so I don't know how it really works..

But I would like to thank everybody for their kind words..

I am sure that my father would appreciate this..

Lydia-Tamar Zeegers

SantaX 10-15-07 11:10 AM

Hi all, I noticed this link on the big Dutch weblog Geenstijl.nl

I am a Dutchie and since you all seem to care so much for this fellow, I just wanted to post here about the facts and suspicions.

Bram was found dead, a woman was with him. This woman is the girlfriend from another Amsterdam based criminal. He is arrested also, but not linked to this case. He was arrested for involvement with drugsdealing. The woman herself still is in custody.
I read on this site that xtc was the killer. In the media here, they say he OD on coke.

Holleeder is being charged with (sorry don't know the English word) pressuring people into giving him money. 4 or 5 of the witnesses in his trial are dead by now.
Even so, Holleeder has gained somewhat of a cult-status. He didn't harm the normal people and other criminals who deal with him have the tendency to die... Most of them not natural.

Bram was a lawyer and it is now being said he had made statements to the police not only about Holleeder, but also other topcriminals. A brave thing to do.

Just wanted to inform you all about what we know so far. As it is given attention by the Dutch media.

Also my condoleances to you all.

Edit:

Lydia-Tamar, heel veel sterkte met dit verlies. Mijn moeder overleed toen ik 21 was, gelukkig zonder de media aandacht die jij moet doorstaan.
Wees trots op je pa, niet veel mensen hebben het lef te getuigen tegen Holleeder. Echt heel veel sterkte.

Iceman 10-15-07 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LydiaTamarZeegers
Hello,

Lydia-Tamar Zeegers

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and your family. We are truly sorry for your loss and your father will be greatly missed here. There are no words to describe the sorrow we feel for this. Again please personal message myself or Neal Stevens the site owner here with any way we may help you and your family.

We are all family here and and Abraham was a big part of it. It would honor us greatly if you would come by here and let us know how you and yours are doing from time to time even if you are not a submarine enthusiast like we all are here, but I now consider you a daughter of mine by way of the brotherhood we all feel here towards one an other.

jumpy 10-15-07 12:49 PM

^^
Well said that man.

LydiaTamarZeegers 10-15-07 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

Originally Posted by LydiaTamarZeegers
Hello,

Lydia-Tamar Zeegers

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and your family. We are truly sorry for your loss and your father will be greatly missed here. There are no words to describe the sorrow we feel for this. Again please personal message myself or Neal Stevens the site owner here with any way we may help you and your family.

We are all family here and and Abraham was a big part of it. It would honor us greatly if you would come by here and let us know how you and yours are doing from time to time even if you are not a submarine enthusiast like we all are here, but I now consider you a daughter of mine by way of the brotherhood we all feel here towards one an other.

Wauw that is very kind.. :oops:

LydiaTamarZeegers 10-15-07 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaX
Hi all, I noticed this link on the big Dutch weblog Geenstijl.nl

I am a Dutchie and since you all seem to care so much for this fellow, I just wanted to post here about the facts and suspicions.

Bram was found dead, a woman was with him. This woman is the girlfriend from another Amsterdam based criminal. He is arrested also, but not linked to this case. He was arrested for involvement with drugsdealing. The woman herself still is in custody.
I read on this site that xtc was the killer. In the media here, they say he OD on coke.

Holleeder is being charged with (sorry don't know the English word) pressuring people into giving him money. 4 or 5 of the witnesses in his trial are dead by now.
Even so, Holleeder has gained somewhat of a cult-status. He didn't harm the normal people and other criminals who deal with him have the tendency to die... Most of them not natural.

Bram was a lawyer and it is now being said he had made statements to the police not only about Holleeder, but also other topcriminals. A brave thing to do.

Just wanted to inform you all about what we know so far. As it is given attention by the Dutch media.

Also my condoleances to you all.

Edit:

Lydia-Tamar, heel veel sterkte met dit verlies. Mijn moeder overleed toen ik 21 was, gelukkig zonder de media aandacht die jij moet doorstaan.
Wees trots op je pa, niet veel mensen hebben het lef te getuigen tegen Holleeder. Echt heel veel sterkte.

dankjewel het is ook heel erg vreselijk.. Mijn leven op dit moment is ook niet compleet meer:cry: