SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   [Video] stoianm video tutorials (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181538)

blind0wl 03-30-11 12:22 AM

I have rewritten Trevally's script on the search patrol to run at a higher TC value...kind of get sick of pressing the TC button...I'm wondering if anyone knows if you can put a condition in that puts the TC back to 1 if a sound or visual contact is spotted. Or if running at a higher TC whilst issuing commands to the sub to dive etc has an adverse affect. I've noticed if I'm running any higher than TC16 the boat will not change course etc. I probably need to do a bit more testing....even if it dropped down to TC8 to perform the commands and then back up to 1024 once the sweep and surface commands have been set it would be better.

I guess my main question is if there is a way to goto TC1 if something is spotted. But not for every message on the status page :)

THE_MASK 03-30-11 06:42 AM

Yup , in TDW options .
TCxOnMessageBoxTextNumbers

Trevally. 03-30-11 07:43 AM

A very impressive library of tutorials Stoianm:yeah:

Most helpful :yep:

blind0wl 03-30-11 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1631240)
Yup , in TDW options .
TCxOnMessageBoxTextNumbers

Awesome thanks Sober!

stoianm 03-30-11 04:54 PM

How to use the MO or the TDW interface in SH5

new video tutorial:

20) How to use the MO or the TDW interface in SH5 ==> Link

See post #1 for details

etheberge 03-30-11 05:49 PM

Merci beaucoup pour les videos Stoianm, très bon travail :yeah:

stoianm 03-30-11 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etheberge (Post 1631661)
Merci beaucoup pour les videos Stoianm, très bon travail :yeah:

avec plaisir.. en quelle coin tu habite a Montreal

etheberge 03-30-11 07:45 PM

Sud-Ouest, right now I live in Lachine.

You?

stoianm 03-30-11 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etheberge (Post 1631746)
Sud-Ouest, right now I live in Lachine.

You?

I live in Rosemont ... close to the Olimpic Stade.... i like Lachine... nice area... glad to know you:)

etheberge 03-30-11 08:29 PM

Ah yes our wonderful empty Olympic Stadium :)

I was really impressed with your video showing the voice commands, I was surprised that it works so well. I might try it soon.

stoianm 03-30-11 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etheberge (Post 1631788)
Ah yes our wonderful empty Olympic Stadium :)

I was really impressed with your video showing the voice commands, I was surprised that it works so well. I might try it soon.

He He... he is not empty 100%.. i go to swim in winter because i like the olimpic piscine..
i like the voice recog mod very much... MiTon will release soon a new version where you will be able to send aob and speed to tdc and also he will add a lot of new commands... but even like now i use my mouse and my keybord just a bit and i use just a bit ploting.. i play most of the time only by visual when i do my finnal attack ... like in real life.. navigator can not see outside...time is short and you need to find solutions fast... only you can see by scope and you give orders for everybody.... make me feel like in the WWII time:DL... btw i like your mods... special the one with emblems and the one with flags... nice work:up:

etheberge 03-30-11 08:54 PM

Thanks, I'm sure I'll do more mods when I start playing SH5 more. Now I'm still mostly playing SH4.

Which dials are you using at 01m25s of the video "How to use the MO or the TDW interface in SH5 part 6-6.mkv"? They look very nice.

stoianm 03-30-11 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etheberge (Post 1631803)
Thanks, I'm sure I'll do more mods when I start playing SH5 more. Now I'm still mostly playing SH4.

Which dials are you using at 01m25s of the video "How to use the MO or the TDW interface in SH5 part 6-6.mkv"? They look very nice.

Some good news... i know that you do nice mods... so maybe it is the time to return to sh5.. in the mean time... TDW and all the moders from here puted SH5 almoust in the water line:DL.. if you will watch some of my tutorials you will see that we need only maybe more ships, and a complex campaign mod ... zedi extended the last campaign untill 1954... but i understood that in olders SH series the campaigns were more immersive... and also few little things to be fixed... but even like now sh5 it is a playable game... here is the mod that you liked:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3069

etheberge 03-30-11 09:22 PM

Thanks for the link.

Yes the campaigns and the extra ships are the only things holding me back right now. Unfortunately I don't know how to mod these things so I can only wait until someone else can do it.

Your videos helped me a lot to see that SH5 has reached the point where it can be played very well. Real Navigation too is interesting, I tried it a little yesterday because of your tutorial video, it adds a whole new level to the sim.

von faust 03-31-11 06:49 AM

Great work !!!! Thanks

Do You think to realize a video tutorial for "How to use Attack Disk" ?

Best regards