SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166093)

Rocko 03-30-16 08:43 PM

Re: NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18 not picking options

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2393539)
Activate the mods and then start a new career please .

Hi Sober,

Thanks for such a great mod. I reinstalled the game and mod for second time and started a new career (Coastal Waters) and this time didn't upgrade anything at Memel except for the snorkel in the Options Editor. However, I forgot to enter and exit bunker... :/\\!!

Net result is that still the options I set in the Options Editor (NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18) are not being applied. It seems the only option being used is the snorkel.

One thing is that except for NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18 and a few other mods, I'm using the Sober mega Mod mods from my previous game installation that are the same version as in your latest mod list.

Not sure if I should download all mods and reinstall ...

Please advise.

Mikemike47 03-30-16 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocko (Post 2393430)
I deleted all game files, patch the game to v 1.2 and also patch the game using TDW patcher and re-installed latest Sober's mega Mod along with the required 'NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18' Mod. Next, I followed the standard procedure for starting a new campaing, and while in the bunker I disabled all mods and changed a few options in OptionsFileEditorViewer, enabled all modes and the snorkel and then restarted the game.

I noticed that except for the snorkel, none of the other options I changed in the options editor got activated in the game.

Perhaps the snorkel is working since it may have been saved properly before March 29 and 30th postings?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocko (Post 2393832)

Next result is that still the options I set in the Options Editor (NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18) are not being applied. It seems the only option being used is the snorkel.

One thing is that except for NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18 and a few other mods, I'm using the Sober mega Mod mods from my previous game installation that are the same version as in your latest mod list.

I did not spot any note that you saved the TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file after making your changes in the editor. Have more than one TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file? Point to the proper menu.txt file?

Options File Editor/Viewer v1.0.32.0 by TheDarkWraith
Reading in cfg file...
Entry found: SH5InstallPath=?
Entry found: LastMenuTXT=?
Entry found: LastChosenOptionsFilePath=?

Rocko 04-02-16 02:36 AM

Hi MIke, Sober,

Thanks for your insight, I found the problem. I just switch to this new computer and the file system has issue with long file names and I had a few files missing, I need to fix this first.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikemike47 (Post 2393840)
Perhaps the snorkel is working since it may have been saved properly before March 29 and 30th postings?

I did not spot any note that you saved the TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file after making your changes in the editor. Have more than one TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file? Point to the proper menu.txt file?

Options File Editor/Viewer v1.0.32.0 by TheDarkWraith
Reading in cfg file...
Entry found: SH5InstallPath=?
Entry found: LastMenuTXT=?
Entry found: LastChosenOptionsFilePath=?

vladimir bondarenko 04-21-16 02:25 PM

question

Please tell me the captain. In mod Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC in the radio message contains the following information: FDU 1939/08/23 | Apply "Transport exercise LUEBECK" to Danzig Bay only. Where can I read the information about this event?

guruganesh 04-26-16 02:41 AM

No super/destroyedmarks save with New_Uis_TDC_7_5_0

Hi!
Updated to 7_5_0 test 18 - and super/destroyedmarks aren't saved anymore. With 7_4_2, destroyed marks never showed up - but supermarks worked. Now, with 7_5_0 i have both - but after reload, everything is gone. Created a new journal before new career, "save navigation fixes etc..." window appeared, all boxes checked, checked journal with journal editor - no entries for super/destroyedmarks. Destroyedmarks are activated in generic patcher. My mod soup: close to sobers megamod. Searched forums - couldn't find this problem...?!?

THEBERBSTER 04-26-16 05:36 AM

Hi g
Check the settings at the bottom of the Nav map in TDW's Option File Editor Viewer.
You should see at least 1 additional tool above the compass.
Peter

guruganesh 04-28-16 02:52 AM

Hi berbster,
thx for advice - tested 7_5_0 standalone with patched (generic patcher) sh5 stockfiles: supermarks are overwritten when saved the next time - and if saved, they remain invisible. 7_4_2 is working. Am i really the only one with this issue...?!?

THEBERBSTER 04-28-16 04:23 AM

Hi G
There is a patch that needs to be enabled in the GFP for 7-5-0 as showing in the picture did you do this.
No changes were necessary when you used 7-4-2 so you may have missed this necessary patch.

Peter

meta45 04-28-16 04:30 AM

Szia Kapinyányok!
Betöltéskor víz alatt kinn állok a toronyba, csak akkor tudok tovább
játszani, ha kinyitom a lebúvót és lemászok a hajóba. Ja a figyelőtisz is velem van. Mi ez? Bug?
Lehet valamit tenni?
Üdv. meta45

Sjizzle 04-28-16 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruganesh (Post 2400488)
Hi berbster,
thx for advice - tested 7_5_0 standalone with patched (generic patcher) sh5 stockfiles: supermarks are overwritten when saved the next time - and if saved, they remain invisible. 7_4_2 is working. Am i really the only one with this issue...?!?

do mean super marks or destroyed ship marks ????
for destroyed ship marks follow THEBERBSTER instruction for supermarks u must check the option in the ship journal to save and show the super marks in the next load of the game too and also when u load the save game u need to load the ship journal too .......

THEBERBSTER 04-28-16 04:40 AM

Hi Sjizzle
He means the super marks but I did not have the answer to that and wondered if he had not enabled the destroyed marks also.
Peter

guruganesh 04-30-16 02:22 PM

Hi Peter & Sjizzle!
Thank you for support - i missed to reload the journal IN GAME. Supermarks worked with 7_4_2 with journal activated by start screen...
Working fine now...! :up:

vladimir bondarenko 05-08-16 01:04 PM

Dear TheDarkWraith, tell me, is it possible to implement in the game function from the simultaneous use of diesel engines and electric motors, as it was in reality.

chukiller 05-13-16 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
Can someone help me with this mod. every time I enable it with JSGME in the game I get lots of boxes Maps and log books allover the screen. I cant get rid of then. Can anyone help me with this? There is a screen shot attached.

Partsking 05-15-16 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chukiller (Post 2404325)
Hi,
Can someone help me with this mod. every time I enable it with JSGME in the game I get lots of boxes Maps and log books allover the screen. I cant get rid of then. Can anyone help me with this? There is a screen shot attached.

Yep, same thing.

Any help?