SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [WIP] RAPIDI ED INVISILI-A ITALIAN CAMPAIGN (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=220827)

sidslotm 10-09-15 04:07 PM

Hi

A few updates. A different type VIIc together is being used, it has a better interior and paint job, also a open hatch.

Launching from Brindisi now works. A new logo for the start using the text from this campaign heading. Still can't get Bordeaux objectives to start, I'm a little perplexed about this.

How you all doing.

Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt 10-09-15 04:40 PM

That good news :up:
But, shame that bordeaux doesn't work; however good hunting captain :salute:

sidslotm 10-12-15 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt (Post 2350076)
That good news :up:
But, shame that bordeaux doesn't work; however good hunting captain :salute:

Bordeaux is working now as are all bases.

Sid

Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt 10-13-15 09:57 AM

Sid, I have some italian, yugoslavian, french and british ships for the mod; would you want them for add them in the campaign?

sidslotm 10-13-15 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt (Post 2350678)
Sid, I have some italian, yugoslavian, french and british ships for the mod; would you want them for add them in the campaign?

V1.10 is more or less ready for testing, I'll send it as soon as I can.

I have added some Italian ships to place in the harbours and create local Mediterranian shipping traffic, but missing textures is now the issue.

I would say we will need more British warships, after all they are ones we will have to sink.

Sid

Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt 10-13-15 11:18 AM

yes, this sounds good :up:

cloadmcally 10-13-15 11:19 AM

And I believe that we would need some more battleships and/or destroyers docked in the harbours

Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt 10-13-15 02:59 PM

sid, it is possible to change the name of the mod from "Regia Marina" to "Rapidi ed Invisibili" please?
An other thing, is arrived the Buhring's map?

sidslotm 10-14-15 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt (Post 2350770)
sid, it is possible to change the name of the mod from "Regia Marina" to "Rapidi ed Invisibili" please?
An other thing, is arrived the Buhring's map?

Already done, it looks a lot better.

I will post you the update tomorrow. I'm still having problems with the patrol objectives and I can't find the reason.

Rockin Robbins 10-14-15 11:32 AM

You know, it seems to me that this mod also should be stickied!

cloadmcally 10-14-15 11:37 AM

:D

It would be an honour and a pleasure for all of us :salute:

Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt 10-14-15 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins (Post 2350927)
You know, it seems to me that this mod also should be stickied!

never feel right words :salute:

ArditoCorsaro 10-14-15 11:58 AM

Textures

Cybermat have send to me his work. On Room, and other. but i can't upload. too big -.- i must send to you on mail guys. its' very very nice. need only some modifications. (few things)

ArditoCorsaro 10-14-15 07:20 PM

AdUA

tAbout the Adua, it will need some modification in future. to the 3d models. it's not very much realistic. if you guys go on sh2, on the mod "regia marina alfa tau", there are many 600 class sub. well, they are made very nice.
The adua of sh4, it's not very much realistic. so in future, we need to do some adjustment

sidslotm 10-15-15 11:48 AM

A glitch with the type VIIc NNS UBoat.sim file I suspect. Depth holding qualities are not good.

Any ideas please.

I may have found a problem!

Flotillas.upc file will need amending, the first four objectives are wrong, change the line ObjectiveCode, "Patrol Mediterranian" to "Mediterranian" in the first four Objectives. The ObjectiveCode in Flotillas.upc must be the same as AllMatch in PatrolObjectives.cfg. Both these files are found in Data/UPCDataGE/UPCCampaignData.

Backup always Sid