SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   *** HMS Thanatus discussion and news ticker *** (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=152009)

SandyCaesar 05-23-09 08:15 PM

Same.

If I have to, can I post my vote before it is actually called, for timing issues? As much as I love Subsim, it's a bit much to have to wake up at 0300 local in the morning to post my vote.

Raptor1 05-23-09 08:15 PM

There is a lynch vote every day, AFAIK

SandyCaesar 05-23-09 08:18 PM

What I was referring to was the last werewolf game, where the vote would be called by Neal an hour before the lynching occurred. This time, I won't be able to do that, as that would fall at 0600-0700 local.

So I'll have to RP a little to introduce my vote, probably way earlier than official. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Silverraptor 05-23-09 08:19 PM

Ok that's good to know. Now who to vote for...:hmmm:

Raptor1 05-23-09 08:20 PM

By the way, where do you keep finding diesels? We're on a nuclear submarine with the whole engine section flooded, there wouldn't be any (And there aren't any on the map)

Silverraptor 05-23-09 08:22 PM

I was thinking mostly of propane or something. But if we must, we could work it out that it was for the scientists for whatever reason.

SandyCaesar 05-23-09 08:25 PM

Um, auxiliary engines...backup auxiliary engines...tertiary backup auxiliary engines...somewhere...?:oops:

Okay, I've got it. As far as I can tell, the stern of the bottom level seems unflooded--after all, Silver was able to access it. Let's just say that one of the emergency diesel generators is located around there, is unflooded, and is often used as a handy storage for food.:yep:

In the future I will confine myself to exploring the spaces that are definitely unflooded, and will not venture into the Schrodinger engine rooms.:sunny:

Letum 05-23-09 08:26 PM

The vote is open when ever the lights are on.

Raptor1 05-23-09 08:26 PM

Fine, maybe we use it to power the heavy lift then

Silverraptor 05-23-09 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyCaesar (Post 1106277)
Um, auxiliary engines...backup auxiliary engines...tertiary backup auxiliary engines...somewhere...?:oops:

Okay, I've got it. As far as I can tell, the stern of the bottom level seems unflooded--after all, Silver was able to access it. Let's just say that one of the emergency diesel generators is located around there, is unflooded, and is often used as a handy storage for food.:yep:

Ummm... I posted that I was moving through the water while in a suit. Though I could've just been waist deep so the pressure wouldn't be crushing.

Raptor1 05-23-09 08:34 PM

The rear-most part of the lower deck isn't flooded, we've walked the place numerous times

BTW, Caesar, your sig is outdated

SandyCaesar 05-23-09 08:40 PM

Fix'd. :|\\

Silverraptor 05-23-09 08:43 PM

Hey, this is a smoke-free establishment!

Raptor1 05-24-09 02:46 AM

As long as the leader isn't dead or has stepped down, I don't think there is a reason to re-elect him

baggygreen 05-24-09 03:45 AM

says the man who stands to lose most shoudl the vote turn against him!:haha:

I do agree though