SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   [REQ] Scharnhorst/Bismarck (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136789)

Ishigami 05-29-08 06:51 AM

How can I use the other camouflage schemes, is that automatic depending on the date or are they not present in your conversation?

Ishigami 05-29-08 07:35 AM

Ah and by renaming the texture to one I can force the game to use one texture all the time.
Ok check, thank you. :yep:

d5j55 05-29-08 07:43 AM

Awesome i love it is it for V1.5 or 1.4???

but not trying to be rude but just to give you a helpful idea, the first turret had no range finder. well it did but after sea triles it was taken off due to water damage so it never saw a real fight.

Ishigami 05-29-08 08:36 AM

I guess both as it is an AI unit. Works fine for me with 1.5.

It’s too bad that the textures are in SH3 quality. It would be completely awesome if a talented skinner would be so kind to reskin her in a quality more suitable for SH4 standards.

andycaccia 05-29-08 02:05 PM

I tested it (AI only), the model is nice and even the texture is not bat at all. But a sh4 style retexture would be more appropriate. I'm sure it will be done, don't worry..
It has the japanese AA guns and no sailors, but I guess adding them will not be a majour problem.

ivank 05-29-08 04:52 PM

cant we just take this AI mod and make it playable? instead of converting a SH3 one?

Ishigami 05-29-08 05:35 PM

This made me :rotfl:

This AI unit is converted from SH3 and making it payable is what everyone here was talking about :yep:

ivank 05-29-08 05:48 PM

yea i know i started this tread, i was just about to start converting one but this came out. so i just wanted to know if i still needed to convert it

gimpy117 05-29-08 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andycaccia
Donwloading the ai bismarck now. i don't know if I'll be ever able to make it usable as player ship...I might give it a try, but I make no promise.
I know there is a guide..:hmm:

If I can not do this maybe someone else will do (hopefully)

there's some good modders around that can help...

Revolter 05-29-08 09:28 PM

MediaFire

Hmmm:hmm: Trying to DL file from MediaFire. No joy mate.:down:

ivank 05-29-08 09:46 PM

yea, im not seeing the differcene between the SH3 and the new model, of the Bismarck>? everything from, damage, textures, guns, to whatever else there is, looks the same, is it supposed to?

Fincuan 05-29-08 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivank
yea, im not seeing the differcene between the SH3 and the new model, of the Bismarck>? everything from, damage, textures, guns, to whatever else there is, looks the same, is it supposed to?

They look the same because they are the same, as Ishigami pointed out a few posts back. The Bismarck you see here == SH3 Bismarck, only converted to work in SH4.

Revolter 05-30-08 01:50 AM

Thanks

got a good DL from MediaFire. Thanks for reset.:up:

d5j55 05-30-08 08:36 AM

:rotfl: isn't there german crew also? and just by looking at the "half-assed" model of the bismarck it still doesn't look to bad.

ivank 06-05-08 04:58 PM

plz tell me this idea hasnty died?
and just wondering if the Ise class was out yet?