SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Here we go again-Ukraine once again (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=249066)

mapuc 10-17-22 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpv1974 (Post 2833181)
you want to kill me - just because I'm Russian?

I'm a pacifist I do NOT harm people or animals.

Neal have put up some clear rules and use of profanity is not allowed and you have broken this clearly.

It was because of this I asked if you are gathering points to be keelhauled here on this forum.

Calling member ugly things is absolutely not OK.

Markus

kpv1974 10-17-22 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapuc (Post 2833179)
kpv1974 are you gathering points to be keelhauled ??

Because if you continue with this type of language Neal or some of the mods may just do so-Keelhaul you.

Markus

Well, yes - you do not like what everyone knows, the Americans killed more than 11 million people in the course of their "peacekeeping" missions. Open your eyes already to this international lawlessness.

But everyone admits - the United States is the world hegemon, and he can kill as many people as he sees fit.

mapuc 10-17-22 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpv1974 (Post 2833186)

Well, yes - you do not like what everyone knows, the Americans killed more than 11 million people in the course of their "peacekeeping" missions. Open your eyes already to this international lawlessness.

But everyone admits - the United States is the world hegemon, and he can kill as many people as he sees fit.

I toke the freedom to copy what Buddahaid wrote in the last comment on page 496
For the possibility you didn't read it

"It's getting banned from the forum, not literal keelhauling. Stop calling people disrespectful names will help since that's against the rules on conduct."

We are one big family here, some of us have meet in real life. Even though we may disagree on things, we do NOT give each other disrespectful names

You are entitle to have your own opinion, while others here on this forum has the right to agree or disagree with what you write, you are however not entitle to give those who disagree with you disrespectful names.

Markus

Skybird 10-17-22 06:53 PM

Marauding Russian gangs of murderers indiscriminately slaughter everything that moves. Refugee convoys are targeted with heavy artillery and rockets and missiles. Women and girls are systematically tortured in camps, raped in front of their families, in order to destroy the population psychologically forever and to make normal social relations impossible as a result of the trauma. Rape is used as a weapon of warfare, troops are given potency pills and assigned to rape and torture. Captured men are tortured, often castrated. Residential buildings and shelters bulging with shelter seekers are targeted for bombing. The great Führer in the Kremlin has denied Ukrainians and Ukraine the right to exist, bluntly and clearly in his choice of words and expression. Without being threatened, he has launched a war of aggression and even denies the victims of his attack the right to defend themselves. Over a million Ukrainians, many of them children, have been abducted and have practically disappeared in Russia. What is happening in Ukraine meets the written definition of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity. The Russian "infantry" obviously can't take on the Ukrainians in direct combat, and takes revenge for their incompetence with even greater brutality and contempt for the civilian population. Palestinian terrorists hide behind females and kids and snipe at Israleis. Russian move civil population to absue them as humans heilds - or to mow them down because of frustration, or order to do so.

The Russians do not so much accept collateral damage, but strive for the mass murder of civilians in a targeted and deliberate manner; as a tool of terror, the slaughter of civilians is wanted, targeted and maximized. Massacring civilians is not a side effect, but all too often the intended goal of military action. Murder. Mass murder.

The Russian army is the last filth, scum. It is not simply determined, but simply brutal, barbaric, inhuman, criminal, incompetent. In these qualities it reflects the tradition of the last centuries of Russian history, and the brutalization of the military couples back to the Russian civil society and the brutality and addictive culture continued there and within-family goes as feedback back to the army structures. This and the criminals who occupy politics in order to enrich themselves unrestrainedly in the country form a vicious circle, and nothing but terror, violence and barbarism come out of it. Russia is a ****hole that no one in the world needs. If it were gone, no one would miss it, but many would breathe a sigh of relief. I knew Russians from my studies who left Russia during glasnost and perestroika and didn't have a good word to say about the country, they were just glad to be out.

Get lost, kpv1974. Your kind is not wanted here. Spill your fascist poison elsewhere. These days, there are only two kinds of Russians: those who oppose Putin, and those who support him. Your choice is for him, and that makes you guilty and speaks against you and disqualifies you for being a respectable civilised being. Get lost.

kpv1974 10-17-22 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybird (Post 2833189)
Marauding Russian gangs of murderers indiscriminately slaughter everything that moves. Refugee convoys are targeted with heavy artillery and rockets and missiles. Women and girls are systematically tortured in camps, raped in front of their families, in order to destroy the population psychologically forever and to make normal social relations impossible as a result of the trauma. Rape is used as a weapon of warfare, troops are given potency pills and assigned to rape and torture. Captured men are tortured, often castrated. Residential buildings and shelters bulging with shelter seekers are targeted for bombing. The great Führer in the Kremlin has denied Ukrainians and Ukraine the right to exist, bluntly and clearly in his choice of words and expression. Without being threatened, he has launched a war of aggression and even denies the victims of his attack the right to defend themselves. Over a million Ukrainians, many of them children, have been abducted and have practically disappeared in Russia. What is happening in Ukraine meets the written definition of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity. The Russian "infantry" obviously can't take on the Ukrainians in direct combat, and takes revenge for their incompetence with even greater brutality and contempt for the civilian population. Palestinian terrorists hide behind females and kids and snipe at Israleis. Russian move civil population to absue them as humans heilds - or to mow them down because of frustration, or order to do so.

The Russians do not so much accept collateral damage, but strive for the mass murder of civilians in a targeted and deliberate manner; as a tool of terror, the slaughter of civilians is wanted, targeted and maximized. Massacring civilians is not a side effect, but all too often the intended goal of military action. Murder. Mass murder.

The Russian army is the last filth, scum. It is not simply determined, but simply brutal, barbaric, inhuman, criminal, incompetent. In these qualities it reflects the tradition of the last centuries of Russian history, and the brutalization of the military couples back to the Russian civil society and the brutality and addictive culture continued there and within-family goes as feedback back to the army structures. This and the criminals who occupy politics in order to enrich themselves unrestrainedly in the country form a vicious circle, and nothing but terror, violence and barbarism come out of it. Russia is a ****hole that no one in the world needs. If it were gone, no one would miss it, but many would breathe a sigh of relief. I knew Russians from my studies who left Russia during glasnost and perestroika and didn't have a good word to say about the country, they were just glad to be out.

Get lost, kpv1974. Your kind is not wanted here. Spill your fascist poison elsewhere. These days, there are only two kinds of Russians: those who oppose Putin, and those who support him. Your choice is for him, and that makes you guilty and speaks against you and disqualifies you for being a respectable civilised being. Get lost.

I do not like ?

So shut up if you can't resist.
Can you stop Putin? So stop. Start the engine on your sofa - and go.
Or do you only have glib comments on the Internet?

Forward to Ukraine - help her You can’t help her much from the sofa ...

Biden screwed up?
Do not smot Putin to crush

kpv1974 10-17-22 07:32 PM

I do not like ?

So shut up if you can't resist.
Can you stop Putin? So stop. Start the engine on your sofa - and go.

Forward to Ukraine - help her You can’t help her much from the sofa ...

Biden screwed up?
Do not smot Putin to crush

August 10-17-22 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpv1974 (Post 2833191)

And what have you done for Russian Imperial glory besides make comments on the internet?

Buddahaid 10-17-22 07:40 PM

Fleet repair ship Kamchatka on the horizon, sir!

Reece 10-17-22 07:56 PM

Fire one!! :salute:

Commander Wallace 10-17-22 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reece (Post 2833196)
Fire one!! :salute:

Aye aye. :yep:

Buddahaid 10-17-22 08:16 PM

Release the Japanese torpaedo boat squadrons we've built up in two months manned by thousands of cloned Japanese sailors grown in biological 3D printers on Jersey Island in secret bunkers built by the proto-nazies that the Triffids landed, eh somehow, nevermind. (Thows another pair of binocculars overboard).

Reece 10-17-22 08:33 PM

^ are you Russian?? :D

Commander Wallace 10-17-22 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reece (Post 2833204)
^ are you Russian?? :D

Nyet. :D

les green01 10-17-22 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpv1974 (Post 2833178)
You hypocritical bastards.
Your government is always hiding behind your hypocritical American false democracy, which you are trying to carry beyond the borders of your state.

And your government does not ask if this democracy of yours is needed by other countries. It just forces it on.

Why are the Americans climbing into all corners of the globe?
Don't you have enough oh territory that you took away from the Indians, the indigenous peoples of America?

First of all i'm half Native American proud of it but first I'm American red white and blue apple pie all that you talk about our democracy i can do and go has i please and don't have to raise my hand and say may i or say conrad as long has i'm not interfering with someone else freedom i have the choice to break the laws if i desire too just don't get caught you talk about what Americans have done but never mention other countries what they have done

Buddahaid 10-18-22 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpv1974 (Post 2833178)
You hypocritical bastards.
Your government is always hiding behind your hypocritical American false democracy, which you are trying to carry beyond the borders of your state.

And your government does not ask if this democracy of yours is needed by other countries. It just forces it on.

Why are the Americans climbing into all corners of the globe?
Don't you have enough oh territory that you took away from the Indians, the indigenous peoples of America?

You engage in whataboutism and judging historical events by modern standard in defending Putin's land grab. I want my lend lease money back.