SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166093)

Trevally. 06-02-11 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenam (Post 1675902)
Which keyboard keys?

Try "Q" and "E"

Itkovian 06-02-11 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevally. (Post 1675967)
You need to remove the old TDWUI and then install the new one.
After that install the TDWUI-RealNav add on mod.
No need to change any .py file:up:

Allright, and where can I find the add on mod? Is it included in the package (I'd check, but I am at work right now *Grin*)?

Itkovian

Trevally. 06-02-11 11:45 AM

Yes, its in the same folder as th TDWUI mod:up:

Itkovian 06-02-11 11:52 AM

What happens to the minimap when RN is on anyway? In vanilla it automatically centers itself to the sub, as I recall. Is it disabled w/ RN, or does it center to an empty point?

My personnal wish would be hybrid of normal and real navigation.

By this I mean that we cannot see where we are on the map in general, but at a small scale (like on the minimap) can still see one's position and also that of contacts relative to each other.

This would be in keeping with the whole "Captain Simulator" theme: the navigator provides navigation fixes (as per real nav), and in engagements someone else handles all the plotting work while the captain provides the data (bearing, stadimeter range, and so forth).

But I guess that would be impossible, requiring sub and contacts on the map in certain situations, and no such indicators when navigating.

Itkovian

Trevally. 06-02-11 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itkovian (Post 1675987)
What happens to the minimap when RN is on anyway? In vanilla it automatically centers itself to the sub, as I recall. Is it disabled w/ RN, or does it center to an empty point?

My personnal wish would be hybrid of normal and real navigation.

By this I mean that we cannot see where we are on the map in general, but at a small scale (like on the minimap) can still see one's position and also that of contacts relative to each other.

This would be in keeping with the whole "Captain Simulator" theme: the navigator provides navigation fixes (as per real nav), and in engagements someone else handles all the plotting work while the captain provides the data (bearing, stadimeter range, and so forth).

But I guess that would be impossible, requiring sub and contacts on the map in certain situations, and no such indicators when navigating.

Itkovian

The mini map is also blank in RN.
When you ask for a fix, it will show and you can draw from that as you say above but this can only be done by you.

sentenc3 06-03-11 03:29 AM

TDW Hello:), please tell me if there is any way to keep in the log entries are written all and only able to write what I like, thanks.

TheDarkWraith 06-03-11 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentenc3 (Post 1676363)
TDW Hello:), please tell me if there is any way to keep in the log entries are written all and only able to write what I like, thanks.

Don't understand the question :06:

sentenc3 06-03-11 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1676536)
Don't understand the question :06:

how to have in the paper just can write what I want, and not write anything more.
I do not want any journal entry, but what I added to the daily

TheDarkWraith 06-03-11 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentenc3 (Post 1676549)
how to have in the paper just can write what I want, and not write anything more.
I do not want any journal entry, but what I added to the daily

So what you're asking is is there a way to not have any entries added to journal at all. The only entries you want to appear in the journal are those entries you make yourself?

sentenc3 06-03-11 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1676563)
So what you're asking is is there a way to not have any entries added to journal at all. The only entries you want to appear in the journal are those entries you make yourself?

Yes:salute:

marleymen 06-04-11 02:46 PM

Today playing happened to me this. :o

Happened to any of you playing ?

The Obs Scope looks like a white box. Atack Periscope works perfect.

Thanks for your help

PS. It´s from a new career.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/.../obsperisc.jpg

vlad29 06-04-11 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cigarswimmer (Post 1667596)
Since I installed NewUIs_TDC_6_5_1_TheDarkWraith, my SH5 is crashing to desktop all time; before I played the game with NewUIs_TDC_6_5_0_TheDarkWraith without major problems.
If I make a back up before the crash, the game crashes to desktop during the load of the backup.
If I make a back up and leave the game before the crash, the game crashes to desktop during theload the backup.
If I leave the game normally before the crash without making a backup, the game crashes to desktop when I Continue the campaign or when I load the auto backup.

Have the same problem but started since ver. 6.5.0.:damn: Ver.6.4.0 works fine. I think the problem is in "mouse.dll" file.

TheDarkWraith 06-04-11 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlad29 (Post 1677322)
Have the same problem but started since ver. 6.5.0.:damn: Ver.6.4.0 works fine. I think the problem is in "mouse.dll" file.

Have you follow my troubleshooting steps at the bottom of post #1 of this thread? If so, please send me the info/files so I can review :up:

Stormfly 06-04-11 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlad29 (Post 1677322)

...still same probl. here

TheDarkWraith 06-05-11 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormfly (Post 1677484)
...still same probl. here

Have you followed my troubleshooting steps at bottom of post #1 of this thread? If so, please send files/info for review :up: