SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Game Thread (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184838)

Raptor1 06-27-11 03:31 PM

Bottom of the food chain? Then get someone higher on it, now!

Pioneer 06-27-11 03:32 PM

:::The walk has done little to help. A collection of rocks in his pockets, another collection of shells in the other pocket, but the muffled sound of the speaker box has brought him back to the bunkhouse. Fatigue form being awake at night forces him to settle in for a nap, but not before laying the laying the contents of his pockets out, the seashells inside the door and the rocks beneath the window. Who ever, or whatever it is that enters, will not do so without making a noise.:::

AVGWarhawk 06-27-11 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1692629)
Bottom of the food chain? Then get someone higher on it, now!

"Look...mate....you got Enigma. Currently he is in command for the moment. Plus he is a bit lit from the schnapps. Best we can offer. Ask your questions."

The Enigma 06-27-11 03:33 PM

*No longer standing the ignorance of his comrade, the Enigma walks back into the kitchen and refills his glass*

Schnaps das war sein letztes Wort, da trugen im die Englein fort
(German drinking song)

The Enigma 06-27-11 03:34 PM

*Burrrrrp walks back to the gate*

Nnnah, howw can I help you sssir?

AVGWarhawk 06-27-11 03:36 PM

Great, Enigma is lit like a Roman Candle. Hmmmm...wonder how the boys are doing in Italy? Ummm...err....nevermind....Lack of sleep is making me foggy...

Raptor1 06-27-11 03:40 PM

*is getting tired of this*

You can get me your CO...

The Enigma 06-27-11 03:44 PM

Sorry, you have to deal with me for a while.
Like my ccommrade already tollld you, Hhauptmann RRrearr is dreaming his dreams.

Shall I openn the gate, in that way we could have a chatt (if that's what you name it, isn't it)?

But I must warn you, no tricks. You and I need each other if we are willing to survive the next couple of days.

AVGWarhawk 06-27-11 03:44 PM

*leaning over the tower wall and in a loud voice*

"The simple answer is NO! Talk to Enigma..the drunk one at the gate. Now here this you Brits. You can talk to Enigma all you like, I have spoken my piece. If Enigma lets you in do not approach the north tower for any purpose. I'm loaded to the gills with cold firepower that will project hot firepower in your direction. As you feel the bullet deforms as it passes through your chest wall you will realize the day is over for you. You have been warned."

Raptor1 06-27-11 03:50 PM

((I was talking to Enigma...))

Yes, if you can please open the gate and invite us in, we can at last discuss everything we need to talk about...

AVGWarhawk 06-27-11 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1692657)
((I was talking to Enigma...))

"Oh, well, nevermind then. I will be in the north tower if anyone needs me." :DL

The Enigma 06-27-11 03:55 PM

*Enigma opens the gate and whispers*

Pst, I'm not drunk at all, I was just faking. To fool my comrade.
He is very uncertain and afraid. For covering up his emotions, he armored himself in the tower. There he is fully convinced that nobody will ever touch him.

Please follow me into the kitchen.

The Enigma 06-27-11 04:04 PM

Lynch Vote = Lord Justice
Reason: Most Germans get killed and not English prisoners.
So the possibility that a WW is amongst them is bigger.
And like I mentioned before, LJ walks around with that finger of the Cook.

Raptor1 06-27-11 04:18 PM

Thank you. Now, can I see one of your superiors? Surely one of them is awake...

Tarrasque 06-27-11 04:56 PM

*Getting nowhere with the catatonic PO, Tarrasque broods to himself.*

"Looks like we must have brought some of these creatures with us. Only one I can think it might be is Lord Justice. He's been acting extremely strangely recently..."

((Lynch vote for Lord Justice))