SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Hunt Body Count (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184886)

Jimbuna 06-28-11 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1693296)
I make it eleven players left and three wolves on the loose.

I am now starting to get that feeling in my bladder I would occasionally in RL over the years :03:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693310)
Word of Neal has said that your killer was not the same as the killers of the three germans.

3 germans + yourself = 4 werewolves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mookiemookie (Post 1693313)
minus the one that was already killed

Gold Stars all round to the mathematicians of tomorrow :DL

Of course, much of this is pure assumption and speculation...more like a lottery perhaps.

Jimbuna 06-28-11 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693317)
Well everyone else who's bumped into them is dead so...

Cross post.

It'll all come out in the wash no doubt :cool:

Bakkels 06-28-11 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1693310)
Word of Neal has said that your killer was not the same as the killers of the three germans.

3 germans + yourself = 4 werewolves.

Ah ok, I get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 1693314)
The real question is...if some can obstain from a lynching vote can a ww obstain from an attack? Can a guardian not guard? Can a Seerer not wish to see for one night? :hmmm:

Well of course Neal is the only one that could tell you this, but I think a werewolf could obstain from an attack. In fact, if I recall correctly, this happened in the previous hunt once towards the end. By that reasoning, a guardian or a seer could also skip guarding or seeing, but why would they want to? They have absolutely no reason to do this imo.

Jimbuna 06-28-11 02:27 PM

Anyone can abstain at any time and I have my own opinions on the matter but Neal has made the rules and as such if you are happy to partake in the game you shuld adhere to said rules.

Growler 06-28-11 07:53 PM

Major Growler pauses for a moment, climbing from the cockpit of his P-40 as the crew chief extends his hand to the pilot. The Major is uneasy, the chief can tell that much, but has no idea as to what has perturbed the pilot so. His landing was flawless, and from what the chief could tell, the aircraft was working fine. So what was eating the Major?

Something's going on over there. Growler's thoughts continue on their uneasy course. Something bad; worse than the war. He absently takes the chief's proffered hand and hops to the sun-baked tarmac of the Army Air Corps strip at Wheeler Field, dimly aware of the Sergeant's voice.

"Sorry, woolgathering again, Sarge. What was that?" he asked.

The Sergeant shook his head. "I jus' asked if there wuz anythin' wron', y'know, with'n the erplane, sir. You looked like a goose gone wandrin' over yer grave."

The Major sighed, then relaxed slightly. "No, no, Sarge, the plane's fine, just fine. Just thinking about those poor bastards over in England. The Germans're sure givin' 'em hell. And all those ships they're sinking... makes me glad I didn't join the Navy!"

The Sergeant laughed. "Yessir, I'm with you on that. Well, you go on back to the briefing room, sir; I reckon the Colonel'd like to talk t'you 'bout yer flight."

Growler moved off, his mood only slightly improved by the conversation; the nagging thoughts that something that made bad look like a Sunday picnic by comparison just wouldn't leave his thoughts. With his mind troubled by vague fears, he headed into the briefing room, only to find no one else there. He kicked off his flight boots and picked up the paper, eyes scanning over the headlines until he sat upright with a start. "American Reporter Tours British Submarine" read the headline, with the caption, "RAF Not the Only Players, Royal Navy Submarines Do Their Part." The byline credited Takeda Shingen. Growler read, gleaning what little he could from the article, which ultimately amounted to little more than "the Brits have subs, too." Wartime censors were a pain, but he had to give the reporter credit - anyone brave enough to be in England right now deserved all the credit he or she could get.

At that moment, the Colonel walked in to the room, and waved Growler back into his seat before the pilot was halfway from his chair. "As you were, Major. I see you've seen the paper. Reading up on the war? Huh, that's probably the only war you or I will deal with, Growler. Hawaii may be paradise, but sometimes, paradise can be a little boring. Now, let's talk about that flight..."

Onkel Neal 06-28-11 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakkels (Post 1693365)
Ah ok, I get it.

Well of course Neal is the only one that could tell you this, but I think a werewolf could obstain from an attack. In fact, if I recall correctly, this happened in the previous hunt once towards the end. By that reasoning, a guardian or a seer could also skip guarding or seeing, but why would they want to? They have absolutely no reason to do this imo.

Yeah, if you wanna win & survive, you better use the game tools to the fullest. :)

Pioneer 06-28-11 11:39 PM

Evening 5: Hauptman Rear (senior German, acting Group Commander) deceased. Cause, shot in a combined mutiny by the Germans and suspicion of being a werewolf by the British. Mutiny lead by Gemeiner AVGWarhawk.

AVGWarhawk 06-29-11 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioneer (Post 1693716)
Evening 5: Hauptman Rear (senior German, acting Group Commander) deceased. Cause, shot in a combined mutiny by the Germans and suspicion of being a werewolf by the British. Mutiny lead by Gemeiner AVGWarhawk.

That about sums it up! :up:

Pioneer 06-29-11 01:20 PM

Night 5: Sailor Taskforce (British POW) deceased, cause mutilated with unknown sharp instrument. Suspected werewolf attack. Location of body: Widow's Den.

Pioneer 06-30-11 08:31 AM

Evening 6: Oberfeldwebel Ducimus (German) deceased, cause shot by firing squad. Post Morten examination reveals Ducimus was a werewolf.

German Army senior officer: Gefreiter August.

Pioneer 06-30-11 11:35 AM

Evening 6: Gefreiter August (German) deceased, cause mutilation by unknown sharp object. Suspected werewolf attack. Found with discharged weapon in hand.

German army senior officer: Schuetze The Enigma.

Sailor Pioneer (British) deceases cause mutilation by unknown sharp object. Suspected werewolf attack, brought on by a long winded speech.

Both bodies located outside door to Widow's Den.

Pioneer 07-01-11 12:13 AM

Evening 7: Gemeiner AVG Warhawk (German) deaceased, cause, shot by combined forces firing squad. Confirmed werewolf kill.

Oberon 07-01-11 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioneer (Post 1694885)
Sailor Pioneer (British) deceases cause mutilation by unknown sharp object. Suspected werewolf attack, brought on by a long winded speech.

:har:

Jimbuna 07-01-11 07:04 AM

Quote:

Thanks Oberon...I missed that :DL

AVGWarhawk 07-01-11 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioneer (Post 1695323)
Evening 7: Gemeiner AVG Warhawk (German) deaceased, cause, shot by combined forces firing squad. Confirmed werewolf kill.

This was purely a case of mistaken identity! I was just a pup! I demand an appeal!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2v...400/awhooo.jpg

The Enigma 07-01-11 09:19 AM

Quote:

...brought on by a long winded speech...

You know, words can be more deadly then a sword :yep:

mookiemookie 07-01-11 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 1695556)
This was purely a case of mistaken identity! I was just a pup! I demand an appeal!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2v...400/awhooo.jpg

So what If I hadn't shaved in a few days, that doesn't make me a werewolf! :rotfl2:

Pioneer 07-01-11 10:50 AM

Night 7: No recorded deaths.

Jimbuna 07-01-11 11:03 AM

None? :o

Best check the thread then hadn't I :damn:

:oops:

AVGWarhawk 07-01-11 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1695615)
None? :o

Best check the thread then hadn't I :damn:

:oops:

Wait a minute...you just killed someone with your rasping pump. :haha: