SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2009 SUBSIM Werewolf Hunt - Signup and Q&A Thread (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147914)

Contact 02-08-09 08:36 AM

Joining! :up:

Oberon 02-08-09 09:19 AM

Yeah, why not, I've always fancied a trip to Norway. :DL

Weiss Pinguin 02-08-09 09:26 AM

The new story almost reminds me of The Thing for some reason, lol...

Letum 02-08-09 10:04 AM

go on then.I'm in.

Gorduz 02-08-09 12:39 PM

We often play a version of this game in norway but we call it "Mafia". Essesially the mafia kills people, the detective can check alignment and the humans are pray and vote for lynching like here. It is very fun in real life, though I have never tried it online.

Count me in :yeah:

Onkel Neal 02-08-09 12:47 PM

Alrighty then, the roster for Kamp Letzte Jagd is full.

Keep an eye on your Private Message box for your rank and alignments.

One of you will be the Kamp Kommandant, another will be the U-Boat Kapitan in port. The rest will be officers, enlisted men, and a few villagers.

While most of you will be human, some of you will be werewolves, Seers, Guardians, and a Hell hound. None of you will know for sure who is what, only I will know. So if someone PMs you and says "I'm a Seer, Johnny is a werewolf, lynch him!" you will not know if that is true or a lie :)

The only way to kill a werewolf is by voting to kill someone in the day and he turns out to be a werewolf.

Technically the Kamp Kommandant outranks everyone, but the U-Boat Kapitan is responsible for his men and boat.

This is the thread to ask questions about procedure and game issues.

Good hunting!
Neal

Raptor1 02-08-09 12:57 PM

I'm assuming the rank and political status of each player is public knowledge, correct?

Onkel Neal 02-08-09 01:35 PM

Yes, the rank and civilian status will be posted. The thing that will not be posted will be the secrect ID, that is, who is human, werewolf, Seer, or Guardian.

I am using a List Sequencer from Random.org to assign values.

Here is the list of players and their public identities.

Kamp Letzte Jagd personnel
Chad -Oberst (Colonel)
Hitman - Hauptmann (Captain)
UnderseaLcpl - Oberfeldwebel (Sergeant Major)
Oberon - Gefreiter (Corporal)
stabiz - Gefreiter (Corporal)
A Very Super Market - Gemeiner (Private)
Letum - Gemeiner (Private)
Laufen zum Ziel - Gemeiner (Private)
JCWolf - Gemeiner (Private)

U-BOAT 13
Jimbuna - Kapitänleutnant
Raptor1 - Chief Engineer
Nisgeis - Leutnant zur See
Fincuan - Oberfähnrich zur See
Weiß Pinguin - Wachoffizier
Gorduz - Funker
Task Force - Seaman
Firewall - Seaman
Aramike - Seaman

Village of Vanvikan
Contact - Mayor
mookiemookie - Postman
Nokia - Innskeeper
Penelope_Grey - Barmaid
XabbaRus - Sailor
SandyCaesar - Fisherman
NealT - Fisherman
lesrae - Shepperd

I will complete preparation and PM each of you your secrect ID.

Neal

XabbaRus 02-08-09 01:44 PM

OOh, I'm a sailor......YMCA la la la la

Fincuan 02-08-09 01:51 PM

You'd better keep those hairy hands of yours off our glorious u-boat crew, or you'll learn how deep a torpedo can go with some "help" :D

Onkel Neal 02-08-09 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens

While most of you will be human, some of you will be werewolves, Seers, Guardians, and a Hell hound. None of you will know for sure who is what, only I will know. So if someone PMs you and says "I'm a Seer, Johnny is a werewolf, lynch him!" you will not know if that is true or a lie :)

The only way to kill a werewolf is by voting to kill someone in the day and he turns out to be a werewolf.

Also, it bears worth repeating, that everyone will be acting like they are human in the daily discussions. Werewolves are human form during the day and will certainly try to disguise their true nature and get the real humans to lynch another non-werewolf. During the day, humans, and werewolves disguised as humans, and seers and guardians will all discuss the previous night's events (use imagination), and all will vote who to send to the firing squad.

The Kamp Kommandant will be assigning his men to guard duty at night, and working with the U-Boat Kapitan and Mayor to guard the village and base.

Task Force 02-08-09 02:19 PM

Wonder whos gonna die first.:rotfl:

Jimbuna 02-08-09 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XabbaRus
OOh, I'm a sailor......YMCA la la la la

Always a role for you aboard the boat helping cooky http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img412...uplargeon1.gif

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...4215651mw4.gif

SandyCaesar 02-08-09 02:25 PM

I assume that absolutely anyone can be a werewolf, so it won't be biased against the villagers?...Or is that only for Neal to know?

Oh, oh, I think we all forgot someone on the U-boat crew...

BERNARD!:arrgh!:

Oberon 02-08-09 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fincuan
You'd better keep those hairy hands of yours off our glorious u-boat crew, or you'll learn how deep a torpedo can go with some "help" :D

Pft, Kriegsmarine layabouts, you ought to try being here 365 days a year! :O: