SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   2009 SUBSIM Meet (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   My subsim meet 2009 photos (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=156346)

Onkel Neal 09-23-09 11:36 AM

When/where can we grab full versions of some of these?

Carotio 09-23-09 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 1177437)
When/where can we grab full versions of some of these?

I cannot say. It will probably last a couple of weeks before they slowly appear...
I have some RL work to do, and currently I have just got a cold. Perhaps because of the weather change. We were EXTREMELY lucky with the good weather last week.
But if you have a few requests, the index files have the photo numbers written below, and I'll try to process those first...

AVGWarhawk 09-23-09 01:42 PM

Nice pics Lars. Looks like you got the most of the sub outside and inside. :up:

Von Hinten 09-23-09 01:46 PM

Main thing is to get well soon, we can wait for those pictures another few days.

martes86 09-23-09 02:04 PM

Chad's pic before Lars' triumphs is just hilarious, he's got like this crazy-evil smile there, lol. :har:

Chad 09-23-09 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martes86 (Post 1177540)
Chad's pic before Lars' triumphs is just hilarious, he's got like this crazy-evil smile there, lol. :har:

Mwuahaha :haha:

I don't even remember what I was doing though at the time :doh:

Bas Langenhof 09-23-09 03:35 PM

Nice waitress., and the inside pictures from the sub, very good :yeah:

Von Hinten 09-23-09 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1177577)
I don't even remember what I was doing though at the time :doh:

It's probably taken right after the second sip of Irish coffee ... When we lost you for a few minutes ... :har:

Onkel Neal 09-23-09 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carotio (Post 1177478)
I cannot say. It will probably last a couple of weeks before they slowly appear...
I have some RL work to do, and currently I have just got a cold. Perhaps because of the weather change. We were EXTREMELY lucky with the good weather last week.
But if you have a few requests, the index files have the photo numbers written below, and I'll try to process those first...

:salute: Thanks!

martes86 09-23-09 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Hinten (Post 1177584)
It's probably taken right after the second sip of Irish coffee ... When we lost you for a few minutes ... :har:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

A good sailor drinks rum (say, like a "cuba libre")! Whisky is for brits! :D

FIREWALL 09-23-09 06:32 PM

I took the time to save all these great pics that have been posted to my computer and burned them to cd.

I will send a copy to Neal so they will not be lost to posterity. :DL

These will be fun to look back on in the future. :)

Thx again Guys :salute:

Carotio 09-27-09 05:32 PM

Hey...
I'm better now, and I'll start to edit the best photos in the evening hours for the coming days and weeks, and let you know in this thread when and where to look at them. If for some reason, I don't edit a photo, which you could see on the indexes above, give me a word, and I'll try and have a go with that or those too.
Sorry for the waiting time, but you allready have lots of photos from the other meet guys to look at, so I figure you can wait a little for mine.

regards,
Indiana Jones :D

limkol 09-28-09 03:02 AM

@ Martes, Hola Amigo !
Stick to your Sangria:woot:and the other girlie drinks!
Whisky may be for Brits, but whiskey is for everyone:O:

martes86 09-28-09 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limkol (Post 1179882)
@ Martes, Hola Amigo !
Stick to your Sangria:woot:and the other girlie drinks!
Whisky may be for Brits, but whiskey is for everyone:O:

Sangria? That has red wine, and the last time I drunk that, I didn't feel very good, so I just stick with rum, which is also tasty, more than wine. :haha:

Still, we'd only drink that in summer, as a refreshing drink, and with the cold coming, it doesn't fit now. :D

limkol 09-28-09 10:16 AM

OK Martes, I'll buy you a glass at the next Subsim meet. As long as I can pay by cheque