SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Stormy`s DBSM collection SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164552)

TheDarkWraith 02-13-11 06:43 PM

@ Stormfly: when you said you weren't getting the new radio message sounds, were you by change at periscope station or some other station? I found an error in my .dll. It was saying valid camera was only 2 possible camera stations manned (interior fore and radio room free). If you weren't at one of those two stations then you wouldn't hear the new sounds.

Stormfly 02-13-11 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1597214)
@ Stormfly: when you said you weren't getting the new radio message sounds, were you by change at periscope station or some other station? I found an error in my .dll. It was saying valid camera was only 2 possible camera stations manned (interior fore and radio room free). If you weren't at one of those two stations then you wouldn't hear the new sounds.

i hear all the sounds anywhere as long as iam on surface, after updating to the last dll you send me, more reacitve triggered !

after diving to periscope dept, radio transmissions are still receiveable and updating in the log (this should be correct) but at this point there is no radio message in sound playing any more anywhere.

Alky 02-13-11 10:22 PM

As I understand it, this mod requires the German language install(?)
Do I have to uninstall my game and re-install it?

I would have installed the German language version if I had known that there would be English text as i don't understand German but it does add more flavor to the game. The English with the German accent is quite good though :)

Stormfly 02-13-11 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alky (Post 1597323)

I would have installed the German language version if I had known that there would be English text as i don't understand German but it does add more flavor to the game. The English with the German accent is quite good though :)

hi,

plz be kind enough and read the 1.st post carefully, you should find all your answers...

Magic1111 02-14-11 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alky (Post 1597323)

As Stormfly write, read first Post carefully and you´ll find this Link::cool:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...9&postcount=23

Stormfly 02-14-11 07:09 AM

UPDATE: Hotfix 3 aviable, see first post !

stoianm 02-14-11 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormfly (Post 1597433)

Magic1111 02-14-11 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormfly (Post 1597433)

:up:

mobucks 03-03-11 12:28 PM

this mod is astounding. I think either I played a different soundmod before or yours got a lot of fixes since last version I played, but this is like night and day more awesome than whatever I was using before. This should be the soundmod recommended to use for MO. Hats off and thankyou thankyou again!

Stormfly 03-03-11 03:20 PM

Thank you Sir, but most of the work was done by Bavaria and it`s crews, so if not done allready, go shopping for the Blue Ray version of "Das Boot" :DL

stoianm 03-03-11 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormfly (Post 1611438)
Thank you Sir, but most of the work was done by Bavaria and it`s crews, so if not done allready, go shopping for the Blue Ray version of "Das Boot" :DL

:DL stop talking that pls - you want us to belive that you did nothing - you can not if you are trying to do that:O:

mobucks 03-04-11 12:16 PM

well, whoever, and all anyone, involved with any of the gold hitting my eardrums, thankyou!

Sepp von Ch. 03-12-11 02:36 PM

I have some problems with MCCD and MFCM mods after I have activated this new Stormy´s DBSM version. I need something to test. Could someone here please give a link to a previous version (1.21) of this sound mod?

Rongel 03-14-11 03:10 PM

Hi again Stormfly! This is a great mod and it's nice that I could also contribute in it. But now I have few issues that started to annoy me a little bit. Here comes:

1. The engine sounds are too low. I was using "Engine Sounds Improved"-mod before with this, and it worked great. I had to close doors when I was going top speed because of the noise. Now with the new version of your mod (or is it the TDW's new UI?), the volume level has gone down. Is it because the .dll-files? Could you look into this? I tried adjusting it with SH.sdl-but it didn't seem to work. I really need the engines to shout when when I'm chasing something!

2. Radio reports. The new reports are great, but I think too long. If I wan't to increase the TC, the sound starts to loop, so I have to wait a quite long time for them to finish. And it seems that when I send patrol report, I get two messages back, which seems weird.

Okay, that's it. Otherwise it's golden :DL! I hope you still keep updating it!

Stormfly 03-14-11 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongel (Post 1619406)
Hi again Stormfly! This is a great mod and it's nice that I could also contribute in it. But now I have few issues that started to annoy me a little bit. Here comes:

1. The engine sounds are too low. I was using "Engine Sounds Improved"-mod before with this, and it worked great. I had to close doors when I was going top speed because of the noise. Now with the new version of your mod (or is it the TDW's new UI?), the volume level has gone down. Is it because the .dll-files? Could you look into this? I tried adjusting it with SH.sdl-but it didn't seem to work. I really need the engines to shout when when I'm chasing something!

2. Radio reports. The new reports are great, but I think too long. If I wan't to increase the TC, the sound starts to loop, so I have to wait a quite long time for them to finish. And it seems that when I send patrol report, I get two messages back, which seems weird.

Okay, that's it. Otherwise it's golden :DL! I hope you still keep updating it!

1: Engine sounds... cant reproduce that lower volume, but you can try to rise the wave`s volume itself a bit using a wav editor.

2. Radio reports... yes there are two messages playing if you send a patrol report. I only use the MCCD entry for sending a patrol report, because i changed the script for that: The first sound plays the sending sound sample, after that the script waits for some animations of the radio guy, after that the receiving sound sample is played. This is made to simulate a time delay between sending a message and got a answer from BDU. If you dont want this, you can try clicking on the radio guy while the script is running, it could be that the sound is stopped then not shure. Otherwise i can make this optional for the next version.