SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   KSDCommander (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=224584)

bstanko6 03-08-19 03:44 PM

@VDR...

You are right I stand corrected.

@Deepseadiver...

No it’s from SH3. I believe it’s in the Ahnanerbe GUI. It’s alright, not my go to tool!

Deepseadiver 03-09-19 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstanko6 (Post 2595788)
@VDR...

You are right I stand corrected.

@Deepseadiver...

No it’s from SH3. I believe it’s in the Ahnanerbe GUI. It’s alright, not my go to tool!

:Kaleun_Cheers:

Ewan Mcstab 10-19-19 11:24 AM

Hey guys

I just got TWoS and tried to run KSD but it says it needs to be in the root folder and won't open. I'm not sure why it's doing this as it is with all of the game files.

Any ideas?

Aktungbby 10-19-19 11:47 AM

welcome aboard!

Ewan Mcstab!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 10-19-19 01:22 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Ewan Mcstab
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

fitzcarraldo 10-20-19 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewan Mcstab (Post 2633145)
Hey guys

I just got TWoS and tried to run KSD but it says it needs to be in the root folder and won't open. I'm not sure why it's doing this as it is with all of the game files.

Any ideas?

Online mode doesn't work. Offline mode works fine with all the functions. In settings, disable the auto connection. If it is your problem.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

K_mack27 04-22-20 05:16 PM

Captains Picture

Hi there,

I can't seem to find where to add a picture for my captain. I don't see and edit button anywhere in the commander.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Compans57 05-04-20 04:30 PM

I'm having problems installing this. I get a message saying maxmessage size has been exceeded and to change it. I went to config and added several '0's onto the end of the size but it keeps happening. I get the basic stuff on my career but no options to change photo etc, and the button to start game from the screen gets an error.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your work.

Comp

XenonSurf 05-04-20 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compans57 (Post 2668227)
I'm having problems installing this. I get a message saying maxmessage size has been exceeded and to change it. I went to config and added several '0's onto the end of the size but it keeps happening. I get the basic stuff on my career but no options to change photo etc, and the button to start game from the screen gets an error.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your work.

Comp

IIRC this tool works best offline to get it started. I think you can also tweak the *.ini file (or other setting file) so that it will not search for online connections. All you get with online functionality are Highscores anyway, plus you can chose a custom picture for your Kaleun and edit its entry, otherwise all features are available offline too.

Oh, sorry to repeat what dear Fitzcarraldo has said above, I noticed too late...

XS

Compans57 05-05-20 12:29 AM

Thanks!

Sokolov 05-25-20 10:47 PM

Hello, Warham. Tell me, why in your mod tonnage aces is so different. Otto Krechmer sunk about 300000 t, but in you mod it's 10000 t, for example.

Frank Ravelli 06-03-20 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_mack27 (Post 2665359)
Hi there,

I can't seem to find where to add a picture for my captain. I don't see and edit button anywhere in the commander.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Same thing here. And the journal doesn´t update, even though I play the game with KSD open in the background

Sokolov 06-04-20 01:47 PM

I have installed sh5 with TWoS and sh4 KSD-II, now when i trying run program with KSD, it's wrote to me that executable placing not in the game root folder... For what reason it's happens? Progrzam have to access to register? Why? It's just connection servise, where wroted path to save folder. What i have to do in it's situation?

Sirrvs 03-20-21 08:29 AM

Supposedly you can hear the gramophone music while running this program (I guess that's what the play, fast-foward and rewind buttons are for on the rght), but I can't hear anything no matter what I press, even after putting the volume all the way up. Anyone able to get the music working?

FreakySniper 07-18-21 12:46 PM

I am unable to get this to read out anything but Russian. Even when selecting English in the options, it still starts up with everything in Russian. Any thoughts?