SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Red Devil 03-29-20 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melzac (Post 2644718)
Just payed for 3 months . my email is ********************* been 3 yrs since i been on site. Went through heart surgery, a few strokes. since Im a vietnam vet navy gmg 3, 71-75 sure would like to try and play again . i did pay with a walmart 50.00 card . if i did somethng wrong I`m sorry for this. thank you,:subsim::

it might be an idea to edit your email address, the wrong people might spot it and you'll get deluged with crap. Always send emails via a pm mate

Onkel Neal 03-29-20 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikehcl (Post 2658290)
Hello! Could you check why my subscription is no longer active? I have been absent for several years but now I am back and I noticed that my subscription to download the mods is no longer active.
Thanks.

Yes sir, welcome back!

It shows your subscription was active 01-12-2015 to 07-12-2015. If you would like to renew it, simply click here and choose your level of service.

Many thanks, stay safe,
Neal

prowler3 04-27-20 08:31 AM

Automatic subscription renewal?

I have been out of sub simming for quite awhile. I do not remember if I selected the auto-renewal for my Aces of The Deep subscription...how would I verify this and, if I did select the auto-renewal option, what was the payment option I chose? I ask the last because I would like to verify that my payment method is still valid.

Thanks for any help!

Onkel Neal 04-27-20 09:10 AM

Ahoy Vic, I will send you a PM with your subscriptions details. :salute:

Neal

prowler3 04-27-20 01:09 PM

Upgrade to Overlord?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2666498)
Ahoy Vic, I will send you a PM with your subscriptions details. :salute:

Neal

Thanks Onkel Neal! I am thinking of upgrading to the Overlord subscription. My current Aces of the Deep (2 year) subscription will expire on June 14th of this year. I just want to make sure that I do that correctly so that the auto-renew on my current AotD is turned off. Anything special I need to be aware off to accomplish this? As I am returning to sub simming after close to 5 years, I figure I will need lots of help :doh:, so upgrading seems like the least I can do to help out here...SubSim is a must have for me, especially as I contemplate expanding from SH to other simulations.

Thank you for all you guys do!

Onkel Neal 04-27-20 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowler3 (Post 2666535)
Thanks Onkel Neal! I am thinking of upgrading to the Overlord subscription. My current Aces of the Deep (2 year) subscription will expire on June 14th of this year. I just want to make sure that I do that correctly so that the auto-renew on my current AotD is turned off. Anything special I need to be aware off to accomplish this? As I am returning to sub simming after close to 5 years, I figure I will need lots of help :doh:, so upgrading seems like the least I can do to help out here...SubSim is a must have for me, especially as I contemplate expanding from SH to other simulations.

Thank you for all you guys do!

Well thank you! I suggest making the Overlord donation any time between now and June 1 and be sure to message me so I can end your Aces subscription before it is up for renewal. Your Overlord subscription will be good for life.

thanks
Neal

prowler3 04-27-20 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2666538)
Well thank you! I suggest making the Overlord donation any time between now and June 1 and be sure to message me so I can end your Aces subscription before it is up for renewal. Your Overlord subscription will be good for life.

thanks
Neal

Will do, Sir!

Venutius 06-11-20 04:41 AM

No bonus downloads:

I'm logged in, I've got overlord status, I can't download any bonus mods.

I've tried Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

I'm cancelling my direct debit

Noobicum4Ever 06-11-20 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venutius (Post 2676979)

Wait for an answer! Your problem will be fixed!

Onkel Neal 06-11-20 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venutius (Post 2676979)

Hi Venutius, I've checked and your account was in a holding status, I have reactivated it for you. Very sorry for the inconvenience, sir. Please try our download activity now.

many thanks,
Neal

Spaz360 07-01-20 10:08 AM

Request to post problem

Hello,

I was requested to post here that I cannot download at the Aces Level membership.

I hope this helps.

Spaz360

Aktungbby 07-01-20 10:48 AM

Welcome back!

Spax360!:Kaleun_Salute:after a nine year silent run!:up:

Aktungbby 07-01-20 10:50 AM

Welcome aboard!

Venutius!:Kaleun_Salute:

Onkel Neal 07-01-20 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaz360 (Post 2680855)
Hello,

I was requested to post here that I cannot download at the Aces Level membership.

I hope this helps.

Spaz360

Hi Spaz,
Ok, I re-confirmed your status, you should be able to download mods plus Bonus Mods. Check your PM for detailed info. Thanks!

Neal

jtrrs0 08-09-20 10:12 PM

Apologies for the bother but I've been a subscriber for some time but I was away from my gaming computer for a while and came back. My access to mods is gone. I suspect my account may be in limbo. Thanks!