SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter Online (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=258)
-   -   how bugged do you think SHO will be (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=198824)

LtzS_Petersen 10-02-12 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longam (Post 1942725)
Browser based game <---major bug found.

:sign_yeah:

The Games get from bad to worse, in 10 Years we play games in four colors on an Egg Timer. :dead:

JU_88 10-02-12 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LtzS_Petersen (Post 1942967)
:sign_yeah:

The Games get from bad to worse, in 10 Years we play games in four colors on an Egg Timer. :dead:

Heheh yeah - the decline has begun, thanks a lot casual crowd, may you all be sent to a special hell where a giant angry bird plays 'pong' with your pancreas.

desertstriker 10-02-12 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JU_88 (Post 1942970)
Heheh yeah - the decline has begun, thanks a lot casual crowd, may you all be sent to a special hell where a giant angry bird plays 'pong' with your pancreas.

:k_rofl: i have noticed campaigns have declined there is often a very shallow story line if any (SH really never needs a story line hunt shoot kill repeat until end of war or you die)

mookiemookie 10-02-12 02:12 PM

It will be a little more buggy or a little less buggy than a randomly selected point of bugginess. Clear enough for ya? :har:

Sailor Steve 10-02-12 02:20 PM

Clear as mud, thanks. :sunny:

Madox58 10-02-12 03:39 PM

@ Dowley,

Who is Mr. Point and what have you done with him?
:hmmm:

On second thought, don't answer the last question!
:har:

BIGREG 10-02-12 04:18 PM

Me ! Me ! I have the answer :D:

Mr Fernand Point is a great French chef, (1897-1955) pioneer of French gastronomy, primarily to get three Michelin stars in 1933 (until 1955), considered one of fathers of nouvelle cuisine.
He runs the famous restaurant La Pyramide in Vienne near Lyon in Isère from 1925 to 1955 and during that thirty years a reference of French gastronomy. :haha::har:

Edit: and maybe ,he was POW (Affect as Cook in a german sub) :hmmm: :06: :rotfl2:

JU_88 10-02-12 07:21 PM

Yay ^Mr Wikipedia there has located Mr Point :woot:- unfortunatley though, it seems that he has been dead for 57 years :hmmm:
On that basis, I suggest we dont drag him in here in case he causes a bad smell.

Nexus7 10-03-12 02:36 AM

Maybe i found his recipes :hmm2:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/...4266122a46.jpg

Subnuts 10-03-12 07:51 PM

Destroyers will collide with each other and run aground at flank speed. Early-war ASDIC will be so accurate that enemy ships will be dropping depth charges down your conning tower hatch when you're running silent at 200 meters. Short Sunderlands will dive bomb you a dozen at a time and smash into each other while doing so. Night surface attacks will be impossible. You won't be able to tell if your radar is on. Wooden boats will make horrendous metallic scraping and clanking noises while sinking.

It will be a Ubisoft product.

desertstriker 10-03-12 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subnuts (Post 1943722)
Destroyers will collide with each other and run aground at flank speed. Early-war ASDIC will be so accurate that enemy ships will be dropping depth charges down your conning tower hatch when you're running silent at 200 meters. Short Sunderlands will dive bomb you a dozen at a time and smash into each other while doing so. Night surface attacks will be impossible. You won't be able to tell if your radar is on. Wooden boats will make horrendous metallic scraping and clanking noises while sinking.

It will be a Ubisoft product.

:har::har::har::har: very nice description of a ubisoft product

Kloef 10-05-12 01:53 PM

My guess, i will hate it but play it like mad:hmmm::haha:

As far as bugs are concerned i couldnt care less as long as i'm rewarded by gold, achievement points and bonuses i will play anything.

That's also an indication of how serious i'm taking this game, so i couldn't be bothered by bugs these games are about being rewarded for doing timeconsuming useless things, then do some more and more..

Nemesis1024 11-05-12 09:18 AM

Bugged?

I'm wondering after looking back over the past couple of releases if the game will even be finished...or will the subsim community be required to find way to do it for them.

desertstriker 11-05-12 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemesis1024 (Post 1956810)
Bugged?

I'm wondering after looking back over the past couple of releases if the game will even be finished...or will the subsim community be required to find way to do it for them.

sub sim do it for them are you kidding me thats why they are making it browser based so we cant fix their FUBARs